剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
好了
All right.
再见 我去站第一班岗
Good-bye. I'm gonna take first watch.
-我去吧 -什么 别
- No, I'll go. u202d- What-- no--
我想出去透透气 除非帕特森
I could use some fresh air, unless, uh, Patterson
想去跟美好的大自然多亲近一下
would like to spend some more time in the great outdoors.
这事过去之后 我们应该做个同款纹身
We should all get matching tattoos after this.
-不要 -我愿意
- Nope. - Okay, I'm in.
这想法很烂
It's a very bad idea.
也许是史上最烂
Maybe the worst?
我不想再等合适的时机了
I'm tired of waiting for the right time.
只要你点头 我全力以赴
I'm all in if you are.
是吗
Oh, I see.
看来现在大家在逃亡
Now that we're all on the run
你也没有其他选择
and you're all out of options,
你想让我安定下来
you're trying to lock me down.
没错
That's right.
你觉得你就是我能做到的最好吗
You really think you're the best I can do?
百分百确定
A hundred percent.
再来
Do that again.
你想干什么
What do you want?
纳什和他的探员知道你一直在帮小队做事
Nash and his agents know you've been helping the team
所以要问你几个问题
and they have some questions for you.
你可以转告国家情报局局长
Well, you can tell the Director of National Intelligence
我不会开口
that I'm not talking.
带他去"船"
Take him to "The boat."
维茨局长 我查到小队的下落了
Um, Director Weitz? I found the team.
什么
What?
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
这是什么
What is this?
我黑进了瑞奇的手♥机♥
I got into Rich's cell phone.
他一直在用加密的一次性手♥机♥通讯
He's been communicating with encrypted burner phones.
通过这个查到 帕特森阻止断电时
This one pinged the Wi-Fi at the Perlan Museum
网络地址在珍珠楼
right when Patterson stopped the blackout.
很好 干得不错
That's good. Good work.
我们该怎么做
So-- so what should we do?
-行动已批准 -批准 什么行动
- We've been greenlit. - Greenlit? For what?
无人机攻击
Drone strike.
我们是联调局 怎么能去杀联调局的探员
We're the FBI. We can't be killing FBI agents.
他们已经不是联调局探员了
Well, they're not FBI agents. Not anymore.
我看不下去
I can't stand for this.
地址已锁定
Location's locked.
听我说 是我 玛德琳知道你们在哪里了
Listen to me, it's me. Madeline knows where you are.
她已经下令发动无人机攻击
She's ordered a drone strike.
你们得赶紧离开
You need to get out of there right now.
喂
Hello?
两个月后
这是个信♥号♥♥
It's a signal.
我要找到他们 所有人
I want them found, all of them.
同意
Agreed.
这简直令人难以置信 无法接受
I find this unbelievable and unacceptable.
太多问题了 这到底是他们发来的信♥号♥♥
There's too many questions. Is the signal from the team
还是发给他们的信♥号♥♥ 为什么是现在
or to the team? Why now?
你之前的团队已经躲藏了两个月
Your former team has been in hiding for two months.
如果他们现在冒了头
If they're sticking their heads up now,
就说明他们觉得安全了
it's because they think it's safe,
觉得风波已经过去了
that the heat's died down.
他们在计划着什么
They're planning something.
他们是否来了纽约
Is it possible they're in New York?
应该不可能
Highly unlikely.
他们是全国通缉犯
They are Most-Wanted fugitives.
他们如果偷偷溜回国内
For them to sneak back into the country,
那绝对是奇迹
it would take a miracle.
他们之前也这样干过
They've done it before.
他们从冰岛那个破屋子逃跑了
They escaped that shack in Iceland.
不是所有人
Not all of them.
至少我们确定了
We made sure of that, at least.
那些没被搜查队发现的
And the ones who did manage to escape our recovery team,
肯定疲于奔命 没有资源也没有盟友
they are on the run with no resources and no allies.
我认为我们不应该
I think it is high time that we stop
继续在这场收效甚微的搜查上浪费资源
spending our resources on this futile manhunt.
不 谢谢你的意见 马修
Oh, no, no, I appreciate your position, Matthew,
但是作为联邦执法局新局长
but as the new Director of Federal Law Enforcement,
我坚持我们应该保持警惕
I insist we stay vigilant.
必须找到那群叛变的探员
Those rogues agents have to be found.
你要加倍资源去找
You double your resources.
我是有预算的 不能说加倍就...
I am on an operating budget. I can't just double my--
那我就开除你 请一个新的联调局局长来做
Then I will fire you and hire an FBI Director who can.
艾弗琳 尽快查一下这个纹身
Afreen... I want you to dig into the tattoo.
我马上去
I'm on it.
"联邦执法局局长"
"Director of Federal Law Enforcement."
这新头衔来头不小啊
That is a fancy new title.
总统也是这么认为的
The president thought so.
所以你... 你负责
So, you're-- you're in charge
甄别空缺的副局长人选
of vetting the open VP slot.
从人♥民♥监督委员会到这位置可真是提升很大啊
Come a long way since Civilian Oversight Committee.
不是我一个人的功劳
Well, I didn't do it alone.
那我呢 既然你已经清理了门户
Why am I here? You've cleaned house,
如果你还要对我疑神疑鬼
and if you're just gonna second guess me
在我的下属面前威胁要炒掉我
and threaten to fire me in front of my subordinates,
那不如把我也除掉 留我有什么意义呢
why not get rid of me, too? What is the point?
自信点 马修
Chin up, Matthew.
你可比你自己想的要有价值
You're more valuable than you give yourself credit for.
新信息
布拉格
简
Jane!
柯特
Kurt...
我... 我担心再也见不到你了
I was-- I was afraid I wouldn't see you again.
我想我们人齐了
Guess we're all here.
嗯
Yeah.
等等 来这干嘛 不是说好分头行动吗
Wait, why are we here? We agreed to split up.
我们说好不联♥系♥ 除非是...
We said no contact unless it's a--
是有紧急情况
It was an emergency.
有人给我们发了条信息
Someone sent us a message.
谁
Who?
我也不清楚 老朋友 新朋友
I don't know. An old friend, a new one.
也可能是玛德琳想把我们诱骗出来
Uh, maybe Madeline trying to draw us out.
不把图形里的谜题破解开
It's too hard to tell without solving
很难弄清楚
the puzzle in the image.
怎么 还没解开吗
What, so you haven't solved it yet?
帕特森 你手生了啊
You're losing your touch, Patterson.
别急 我的实验室没有了
Okay, easy. I don't have my lab.
时代广场的画眉与简脖子上的
The Times Square blackbird is slightly different
略有不同
than the one on Jane's neck.
我没办法知道具体哪里不同 除非能...
I couldn't see exactly how different without--
-看我的脖子 好 -对
- My neck. Okay. - Yeah.
-所以才要碰头 -好
- So, hence the rendezvous. - Right.
我看到18 19...
Okay, I'm seeing 18, 19...
20 21个两只鸟的不同之处
20? 21 differences between the two birds. Okay...
如果我们把这些不同都标出来
If we mark those differences
然后用四边形把它们孤立出来
and isolate them using trapezoids,
我们看看是什么情况
let's see what we get.
这藏身之处不错吧
Hey, this is not a bad hideout, right?
你知道布拉格有800多处
Did you know that there's over 800 of these
冷战遗留的地堡
Cold War bunkers here in Prague,
而且地图上都没把这里标记出来
and this one isn't mapped anywhere.
这里完全被遗忘了
It-- it's been completely forgotten down here,
所以这里的电力仍然...
which explains why the power is still--
是三元码
Ah, it's trinary code.
每个标记点都有个字母值
Each marker has a letter value,
如果我们把它们串起来就能得到
and if we string them together it gives us
一个网址 带我们去往...
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表