剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
laying in wait in case you guys
你们突然决定把我扔回牢里
decide to throw me back in the big house.
今天是什么日子
Now, what day is it?
是碎纸日
Paper shredding day.
我们得用通风管道
We gotta use the vents.
这里 好了
Here. All right.
记住我接下来说的方向
I want you to remember these directions.
上 上 下 下 左 右
Up, up, down, down, left, right--
不对 等等 这是魂斗罗 说到哪儿了
No, wait, that's Contra. Where are we?
好 左 右 右 跳过两个右转
All right, go left, right, right, skip two rights,
右 然后左转 对不对
right, and then left. Is that right?
我们下面见
I'll meet you down there.
等等 你不跟我一起走吗
Wait, you're not coming with me?
你是疯了吗
What are you, nuts?
我这件衬衣可是宝贝 而且里面脏死了
This shirt is vintage and these vents are gross.
我要像个普通人一样从走廊出去
I'm gonna use the hallways like a regular person.
再说了 我还得从我办公室里
Besides, I've got to get you something very important
拿一件很重要的东西 但你要保证还给我
from my office, but you've got to promise to give it back.
-好 -出发吧
- Okay. - Here we go.
-快 快上去 -上来了
- Hup! Ho! Hup! - I got it.
快 好了
Hup! Okay.
什么
What?
刚才怎么回事
What just happened?
我只是点了一个鸡肉三明治
I just asked for a chicken sandwich.
不 你说的不是这个
No, that is not what you asked for.
要说"pollo" 有o的音
It's "Pollo," with an "o."
你要注意... 说元音的时候要小心
You have to-- You have to watch the vowels.
好 所以我说的是什么
Right. What did I say?
你认识那个人吗
You know that guy?
很不幸 我认识
Yeah, unfortunately.
自从之前被抢劫
Ever since our mugging incident,
我父亲就给我派了个保镖
my father has put a bodyguard on me
24小时跟着
24 hours a day.
说实话 我很不喜欢被人盯着的感觉
Honestly, I just don't like the feeling of being watched.
那就告诉他你不想要保镖
So tell him you don't want it.
我父亲不是个很好拒绝的人
My father is not a man you say no to.
你想甩掉他吗
You want to ditch him?
想
Yes, I do.
先生 请打开垃圾桶
Sir, I need you to open this bin.
等等 天呐
Wait! Oh, jeez!
终于找到你了
I'm so glad I caught you.
我有些碎纸垃圾必须今天丢出去
I have some paper shreds that need to go out today
不然我肯定会有大♥麻♥烦...
or I'm gonna be in very serious, uh...
能不能先退回去一下
Can we just roll it back real quick?
五分钟就好
It'll just take five minutes.
请打开垃圾桶 先生
Open the bin, sir.
你确定要这样做吗
Are you sure you want to do that?
这上面都写了"请勿打开" 你看
I mean, it says "Do not open" right here.
我不知道你有没有接触过
So, I don't know if you've ever dealt
旋涡纸业的客服部
with the customer service department at Paper Vortex,
请勿打开
但他们真的不是...
but they are not, uh...
这个... 好吧
That's, um... Okay. Yeah.
好了 你走吧
All right, go ahead.
你见过这个女人吗
Um, have you seen this woman?
没有 我只听说 她杀了很多人
No, not since-- not since she murdered those people.
真是太不好了 这是你们的案子吗
That's, uh... that's rough. Is that your case?
以后办公室的气氛肯定要变了
It's really gonna change the vibe around the office, you know.
没想到居然成了
I can't believe that worked.
我居然戴了这个东西
I can't believe I wore this thing.
瑞奇到底拿这个干什么
What does Rich do with that?
他说就是放在手边
He said he keeps it on hand
需要逃命时用 不过我觉得
for quick escapes, but I think he uses it
肯定不止这个用途 算了
for more than that. You know what?
我不想思考这个 开车吧
I don't even want to think about it. Just drive.
情况如何
Whatcha got?
螺丝钉丢了 两组指纹
Missing screw. Two sets of prints.
她进了通风管道
She's in the vents.
马上找到她
Find her, now!
技术人员要查多久
How long for the lab work on those?
已经加速了 如果是系统里的人
It's already expedited. If they're in the system,
大概几分钟就能查出来
shouldn't be more that a few minutes.
很好 有人在帮她
Good. Someone's helping her.
我想知道是谁
I want to know who.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
萨帕塔
看看有没有新进展
Uh, just checking for updates.
还没有 继续找吧
Nothing yet. Let's keep looking.
好 既然现在帕特森成功逃走了
All right, now that Patterson's escaped,
我们可以专注于证明她是清白的
we can focus on proving she's innocent
而赫斯特才是罪魁祸首
and Hirst is the guilty one.
很好 但是要怎么做
Great. How do we do that?
里德曾说赫斯特在办公室有第二部手♥机♥
Reade said Hirst had a second phone in her office.
许多探员都有两部手♥机♥
Lots of agents have two phones--
一部工作用 一部私人用
one business, one personal.
她昨天让人杀了梵高
She ordered the hit on Van Gogh yesterday.
她绝不可能是独自完成的
There's no way she's working alone in this.
她肯定得联♥系♥别人
She needs to be in contact with people
她绝对不会用局里的手♥机♥或者座机
and she'd be crazy to use a Bureau cell
谈论这种违法行为
or a landline for anything illicit.
所以才用第二部手♥机♥
Ah! That's what the second phone is for.
专门用来干坏事 是个"坏"手♥机♥
Anything shady. It's a shade phone.
好 那我们怎么拿到呢
Yeah. So how do we get it?
不用拿到 我可以远程登录
We don't. I access it remotely.
我得用你的号♥登录
I've got to use your log-in.
你懂的 他们在监控我的
You know, they're tracing mine.
你怎么知道我们所有人的密♥码♥
Why do you know all of our log-ins?
你以为这是《蓝色斑点狗》吗
What is this, "Blue's Clues"?
有我在你们应该感激 否则你们麻烦大了
Just be grateful I'm here or you Muggles would be up a creek.
行了 别说了 赶紧操作
Okay, less talking, more typing.
离开电脑
Step away from the computer.
我让他看看能不能定位帕特森
I asked him if he could locate Patterson.
他刚帮帕特森逃走
He just helped Patterson escape.
通风管道上找到了你的指纹
Your fingerprints were on the vent.
碰一下通风管道都违法了吗
Since when is it illegal to touch a vent?
瑞奇·多特康 你被捕了
Rich.Com, you're under arrest
罪名是协助与教唆逃犯
for aiding and abetting a fugitive.
好吧 这个听起来确实有点违法
Oh, yeah, that-- that sounds illegal.
听我说 我不知道你们觉得你们知道什么
Okay, look. I don't know what you think you know
但是请知道我绝对不会故意...
but just know that I would never knowingly...
把一个送货员绑起来 用他的制♥服♥
Tie up a deliveryman and use his uniform
送走一个逃犯吗
to smuggle out a fugitive?
把指纹留在她逃走的通风管道上吗
Leave your prints on the vent she escaped through?
我们知道你帮了帕特森
We know you helped Patterson.
告诉我们你知道什么
Just tell us what you know,
否则下一趟车就送你回监狱
or you're on the next transfer van back to prison.
是她逼我的
She basically held me hostage.
拿一把枪指着我的头
She put a gun to my head.
她说"你要么帮我离开这座大楼
She said, "Either you help me escape From this building,
否则我就让你的脑子离开你的头骨"
or I help your brains escape from their skull."
天哪
Oh, man!
说出来的感觉太好了
It feels good to get that off my chest.
好吧 你们想听真话吗
Okay, you guys want the truth?
帕特森爱上我了
Patterson's in love with me.
我们好几个月都在通风管道里做♥爱♥
We've been sleeping together in the vents for months, okay?
她有幽闭癖
She's a claustrophile.
有这种人的 你可以查查
It's a real thing. You should look it up.
没有瑞奇帮我们远程操作
How are we supposed to get her phone
我们该怎么拿到她的手♥机♥呢
when we don't have Rich to hack it?
只能用难一点的办法了
We do it the hard way--
闯进她办公室偷走
break in her office and steal it.
我们不能直接走过去撬锁吧
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表