剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
抱歉...
Sorry, um...
我重说一遍
I'm gonna start over, um...
抱歉 这是个错误 我得走了
I'm sorry, this was a mistake, I gotta go.
德莱拉 德莱拉
Delilah, Delilah.
不会出任何问题的
Everything is gonna be just fine.
深呼吸
Just... just breathe.
能不能告诉我洗手间怎么走
Uh, actually, can you show me where the bathroom is?
我好像要吐了
I think I'm gonna vomit.
当然 就在那边
Yeah, of course. It's just over there.
如果让我看见她吐了 我会...
If she goes and I see it I'm gonna--
好 去吧 去吧
Okay. Go ahead. Go ahead.
把她留下了 干得漂亮
Nice work keeping her here.
感谢纳兹 她很会安抚人
Thank Nas. She's incredibly Zen.
但愿她能让德莱拉镇定下来
Let's just hope she can keep Delilah calm
给我们争取到足够时间
long enough for us to do this.
瑞奇·多特康
Rich Dotcom!
苏·阿克塔怎么来了
What is Sho Akhtar doing here?
瑞奇·多特康
Rich Dotcom!
你干什么
What are you doing?
把枪从他嘴里拿出来
Take the gun out of his mouth.
不知道
I don't know.
我们逮捕他之后 他被引渡到巴基斯坦
He was extradited to Pakistan after we arrested him.
他认识我们 所以做好中止计划的准备
He knows us. So get ready to abort.
放轻松 小傻瓜 好吗
Take it easy, puddin', okay?
你们遇到他的那晚 他嗑可♥卡♥因♥嗑嗨了
The night that you met him, he was flying on cocaine.
所以他大概根本不记得你
He probably doesn't even remember you.
好吗 冷静些
Okay? Just be cool.
哎哟哟
Well, well, well.
这不是我联调局的老朋友们嘛
If it isn't my old friends from the FBI.
看来他还记得你们
So he does remember you.
真让我惊喜...
What a nice surprise...
没想到条子还会来这种地方
I didn't know there'd be pork at this party.
苏·阿克塔 起死回生的人
Sho Akhtar. Back from the dead.
你现在应该在巴基斯坦监狱服无期徒刑
You're supposed to be serving a life sentence in a Pakistani prison right now.
你是怎么出来的
How did you get out?
我一到巴基斯坦就被释放了
I was released almost as soon as I landed.
我还能说什么呢
What can I say?
我算是家乡的传奇人物吧
Something of a hometown legend.
不过我很好奇
Ah, but I'm curious.
如果这一屋子嗜杀成性的罪犯
If this room of bloodthirsty criminals
知道有联调局的人来了...
learned there were feds here...
你们还能活多久呢
how long would you last?
瑞奇 我的老朋友
And Rich, my old friend.
-苏 老兄 -我真该立即宰了你
- Sho. Buddy. - I should kill you right now
-因为当初你出♥卖♥♥♥了我 -出♥卖♥♥♥你
- for selling me out in the first place. - Selling you out?
你在苏黎世出♥卖♥♥♥我又算怎么一回事
How about when you double-crossed me in Zurich?
我到现在都无法直视卷心菜卷
You know, I still can't look at a cabbage roll.
你知道我带你回来
You know I was only getting you back
仅仅是因为你在卡尔飞机上干的事
for what you did on Carl's plane.
卡尔的飞机就是一大块废铁
Oh, Carl's plane is a hunk of junk.
-别逗了 我帮了他们 -够了 够了
- Are you kidding me? I did them a favor. - Enough! Enough!
你来干什么
Why are you here?
总得有人给这场"葬礼"
Well, somebody's gotta breathe some life
带来一些活力吧
into this damn funeral.
砰 砰
Bump? Bump?
砰砰砰
Bumpity-bump-bump?
给我来点
I don't mind if I do.
我有一个地方不明白
You know what I don't get?
什么地方 里格斯
What's that... Riggs?
巴基斯坦人比我们更痛恨你
Pakistanis hate you more than we do.
你没在死在卡拉奇的监狱里
So the fact that you're not rotting in a hole in Karachi
意味着 你告发了
tells me that you turned on somebody
比你更加罪孽深重的人
that's even worse than yourself.
是啊 也许某人参加这场"葬礼"是来找朋友的
Yeah, somebody who probably has friends at this funeral.
用不了多久就会知道那人是谁
Wouldn't take us long to figure out who they are.
你们还是没证据
Still have to prove it.
你知道吗
Oh, yeah, you know what?
看样子这些人很拘泥于走正当程序
These guys look like sticklers for due process.
在我看来就等于同归于尽
Looks like mutually assured destruction to me.
好吧
Fine.
我会乖乖的 暂时而已
I'll play nice. For now.
这绝不是什么巧合
No way this is a coincidence.
苏是去偷那个装置的
Sho's there to steal the device.
他知道我们也是这个目的
And he knows we are too.
听我说 我们已经找到德莱拉了
Look, we already have Delilah.
只要把苏拖的时间够长
We just have to keep Sho occupied long enough
就能完成交易 离开那里
to finish the deal and get the hell out of there.
我敢打赌 苏还不知道
I'm willing to bet Sho doesn't know
弹窗小鬼长什么样
what PopUpKid looks like yet.
按照他掌握的情况 谁都可能是弹窗小鬼
As far as he knows, she could be anybody.
也许我们可以利用这一点
Maybe we can use that.
别对女生卖♥♥关子
Well, don't keep a girl in suspense.
押多少呢
What's it gonna be?
全押
All-in.
你亮牌 我就亮牌
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
全押
All-in.
你还真让我担心了呢
You had me worried.
你真厉害
You are good.
-显然还不够厉害 -你不是要走了吧
- Not good enough, apparently. - You're not leaving, are you?
输了这手牌 我得再喝一杯
After that hand, I need another drink.
没问题
Of course.
谁想再输点钱
Who wants to lose some more money?
你故意输给他
You let him win.
你一直赢他来着
You had him beat the whole game.
怎么放水了
Why'd you tank it?
有时候要赢大局 就得先输小局
Well, sometimes you've got to lose to win.
我不在乎赌牌
I don't care about cards,
而是要玩更大的局
we're playing a bigger game here.
我有些内疚
I feel bad.
让我补偿一下你吧
Let me make it up to you.
我在这里完事后
Once I'm done here,
跟我一起去宴后派对吧
come with me to the after party?
那恭敬不如从命了
Well, if you insist.
你告诉她男友 她会晚些回去
You may want to tell her boyfriend she'll be late.
好了
Okay.
我正在接近弹窗小鬼
I'm approaching PopUpKid now.
请作答
Over.
这下卡尔飞机上的事就扯平了
And now we're even for Carl's plane.
贱奇·多特康
Bitch Dotcom.
好吧
Okay.
我注意到你们都戴着好看的链子
I notice you're all wearing nice chains, by the way.
这是标准还是...
Is that a standard-issue thing or--
我这是没做对呀
I did not do that right.
我是来拿"战神"装置的
I'm here for the Nergal device.
你不是我的买♥♥家
You're not my buyer.
没错
You're right.
在下是苏·阿克塔
Sho Akhtar... at your service.
我为什么要卖♥♥给我不认识的人
And why should I sell to somebody who I don't know?
谐音可靠
因为和舒做生意最靠谱了
Because there's no business like Sho business.
我给你三个理由
And I give you three reasons to buy from me.
一 我出双倍价格
One, I'll double your price.
二 瑞奇在跟联调局合作
Two. Rich is working with the feds.
三 我之前都不知道弹窗小鬼这么漂亮
Three, I had no idea popUpKid would be so damn beautiful.
但最后一个是事实 不是理由
Well, that last one was more of an observation than a reason.
假设我真把装置卖♥♥给你
Assume I did sell you my device.
我怎么能知道你会用它
How do I know that you would use it
做出一些大事呢
for something worthy of its power?
好好 你们想知道还有什么让我觉得不安吗
Okay, okay. You wanna know what else bothers me?
权利
Entitlement.
强权凌霸者 无权弱者...
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表