剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Sometimes.
但我感觉我的黑暗面更适合中情局的工作
But then I feel like I found my calling over on the dark side.
但代价呢
Yeah, but at what cost?
今天早些时候 你让我不惜任何代价
Earlier today, you told me, do whatever it takes.
那是基顿的作风
That is what Keaton does.
他来做艰难的抉择
He makes the hard decisions
这样别人就不用做了
so everybody else doesn't have to.
但那些都是不好的抉择
Yeah, but they're bad decisions.
不 只是不同而已
No, they're just different.
我知道你不信基顿那一套 但我信
I know you don't believe in Keaton's way, but I do.
所以我当初才离开了
That's why I left.
抱歉让你等了一整晚
Sorry you had to wait around all night.
没事
It's okay.
这让我有时间好好想了一下
It's given me time to think.
你想走 我们可以送你回家
Well, we can take you home now if you're ready.
家
Home.
家在哪儿
Where is that?
我父亲杀了人
My father killed people.
我感觉我什么都不知道了
I feel like I don't-- I don't know anything.
这一定是他自杀的原因了吧
I mean, that has to be why he killed himself, right?
这对他来说 难以承受
It just became too much for him.
让他太痛苦 所以选择了...
It was causing him so much pain that he just...
这让我很受伤
It just hurts, you know?
那样的负疚感 逃避
The weight of that, escaping that
比伴我成长更重要
meant more to him than staying here with me.
艾弗里 我们没法
Avery, we can never
真正知道别人的痛苦是什么
truly know someone else's pain.
就算你♥爸♥自杀 杀死别人
What your dad did to himself, to other people,
这也不表示他不爱你
it doesn't mean he didn't love you.
家人可能会做一些自私的坏事
Families can do terrible, selfish things
但还是彼此相爱
and still love each other.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
如果你想发泄出来 就哭出来吧
If you want to let it out, then just let it out.
我很难过 你要经历这样的事
I'm so sorry you had to go through this.
安东尼 周五晚上过得怎么样
Hey, Anthony, how was your Friday night?
过得不错
Oh, you know, pretty good.
融化一个人冰冷的尸体
Thawing out some guy's dead frozen body,
把他扔进河里 赚点钱 你呢
dumped him in the river, grabbed a slice, you?
那个人要求了
Hey, look, you heard the man.
他说这具尸体必须被冲到岸上
He said he need this popsicle to wash up.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-数到三 -等我一下
- On three. u202d- Hey, give me a sec, man.
我背有点疼
My back is killing me.
我要被你气死了
Hey, man, you killing me.
用膝盖发力
Lift with your knees.
数到三
On three.
一 二
One, two...
三
three!
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表