剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我们只要把这东西倒进去
We just add a bunch of this stuff--
就能造出世上最大规模的闪光弹
And make the world's biggest flash bang.
制♥造♥混乱 制♥服♥守卫
Distract the guards, overpower 'em,
再夺走武器 好主意
take the weapons... it's not bad.
某人应该给
I think someone owes
墨西哥炖鸡道个歉
Mexican-style chicken stew an apology.
我们要搜查不少地方
We got a lot of ground to cover.
还有七个小时天亮
We have seven hours 'til daylight,
我们得逐一排查每栋楼
we'll have to go a building at a time.
-尽量悄悄进行 -好
- Let's try and do it quietly. u202d- Yep.
怎么停了
Why is it off?
有些轻微过热问题
It's a slight overheating issue.
要我来启动吗
Do you want me to boot it up for you?
好
Okay.
找到他们了
I think we found them.
不用悄悄进行了
So much for quiet.
我有办法了
I have an idea.
现在怎么办
Now what?
这下不妙啊
This isn't good.
好吧
Okay, okay.
我们投降 别开枪
We give up. Don't shoot.
自己人
Team!
-威勒 -快进来
- Weller? u202d- Get in!
一会再解释
I'll explain later.
快进来
Okay, come on down.
简 你回来了
Jane? You're back?
到底发生了什么
What the hell is going on?
我们得尽快出去
We gotta get out of here fast.
坦克跑起来可不快
Fast is not a tank's specialty,
而且我们快没弹♥药♥了
and we're nearly out of ammo.
天 我要买♥♥一辆这家伙
Oh, man, I gotta buy me one of these.
南边有一条隧♥道♥
So there's a tunnel system on the south side of us.
应该能穿山而过
That should get us through the mountains.
怎么挡住追兵
What's to stop them from following?
这笑给我不祥的预感
I don't like those smiles.
-这样挡住追兵 -还不错
- That is what stops 'em. u202d- Not bad.
说真的 到底发生什么了
Okay, seriously, though, what the hell is going on?
-我们在哪 -你们怎么找到我们的
- Yeah, and where are we? - And how did you find us?
你们都去哪了
And where have you been?
说来话长
It's... a long story.
我们有的是时间
Well, damn it, we got time.
这天杀的坦克太慢了
This tank is slow as hell.
这层新文身与之前的相比
This new layer of tattoos is even more complex
更为复杂和密集
and dense than the first one.
隐藏的文字 未知的图案
Hidden letters, unknown patterns
数列组合
and number sequences,
缺少背景和标记的地图
maps without labels or context.
"无名氏"女士身上的每一寸图案
It appears that every inch of new ink on Miss Doe
都包含着隐藏的含义
contains hidden meanings.
这次应该由中情局负责调查
And I think the CIA should run the investigation this time.
荒谬 凭什么
Shocking! And why is that?
因为上次联调局负责调查文身案时
Because we narrowly avoided a major national disaster
我们使国家避免了一场重大危机
when the FBI ran it last time.
我们没有避免 我们阻止了危机
We didn't avoid it, we stopped it.
另外 中情局处理不了国内...
Besides, the CIA can't operate domest--
国内 迄今为止这案子都涉及国际...
Domestically? So far this case has been glob--
行了 行了 听着
All right, all right, look! Look!
就此案而言 我们应该通力合作
The reality is we need to work together on this one.
听我说完 这案子对我们双方都意义重大
Hear me out. This thing is plenty big for the both of us,
我提议成立联合特遣组
so I propose a joint task force.
-得了吧 -我们
- Come on! - u202dWe-- We--
听着 听着
Listen, listen, listen.
不管这次有什么新威胁
Our best chance at neutralizing
我们化解它的最好办法
whatever this new threat is out there
在于集中力量合作
lies in pooling our resources.
大家可能不想这样
We might not like it,
但确实是这个道理吧
but tell me I'm wrong.
这是为了解决简的文身问题
Is this about solving Jane's new tattoos
还是你想让你的老搭档回归
or about you getting your old partner back?
你负责中情局那边吧
You run the CIA side, right?
把你最得意的特工派过来
Assign whatever agent you think best.
我推荐几个对此案有经验的人
I suggest someone with some experience on the matter.
你有异议吗
That work for you?
如果你觉得这是好办法 我支持你
If you think this is the right call, I'll support you.
但如果到时出了什么问题打脸
But I will also hold you accountable
我唯你是问
if this blows up in your face.
那好 我们就成立一个...
Okay, so we're gonna form--
联合特遣组
A joint task force.
解决新文身问题 并追踪罗曼
Solve the new tattoos and go after Roman.
是的 我没法强迫你们加入...
Yeah. Now, I can't force you guys to join but--
-我加入 -我也是
- I'm in. - Me, too.
我在加州还有好多人指望我呢
I have a lot of people counting on me back in California.
别这样 帕特森
Come on, Patterson.
你知道我会立刻让你复职
You know I'll reinstate you in a heartbeat.
我会帮你们完成准备工作 做完就离开
I will help you get set up, but after that I'm gone.
行 这样也行
That's fine. We'll take it.
我们开始吧 简在等我们了
All right, let's do it. Jane's waiting on us.
理查德会在斯图尔特的实验室向我们介绍情况
Richard's gonna brief us in Stuart's lab.
斯图尔特的实验室 什么时...
Uh, Stuart's lab? Since wh--
慢着 你刚才说瑞奇吗
Wait, did you just say Rich?
-是这样... -抱歉 我知道我离开了一阵子
- Okay, so-- - I'm sorry, I know I've been gone for a minute.
但我们现在真让瑞奇·多特康
But are we really letting Rich Dotcom,
这个暗网超级大反派
dark web super villain,
使用联调局的电脑系统了吗
have access to fBI computer systems now?
《花生漫画》人物 运动细胞发达的女汉子 这里是谐音
"薄荷·派蒂"
Hey, Peppermint Patty,
我洗心革面了
I'm a changed man, 'kay?
瑞奇目前服缓刑
Rich is currently on probation,
以监外就业的形式跟我们合作
working with us on sort of a work-release program.
拥有完全自♥由♥
Full release. u202d
事实是 他很有能耐
The truth is, he's got a lot to offer,
过去一年里
and over the past year,
他功劳不少 赢得了我们的信任
he's actually done a lot to earn our trust.
瞧见没 这就是妥妥的领导力
You see that? That's leadership right there.
不是介绍情况吗 到底介不介绍了
Is-- Is there a briefing somewhere inside this briefing?
我... 这些显示器 全错了
I-- Okay, these monitors, they're all wrong.
你能别靠在操作台上吗
Can you not lean on the counters, please?
我们现在不这么干了
We're not really doing that anymore.
简的新纹身
Okay, so, Jane's new tattoos
有些烧脑 我法语说得不标准
are a bit of a mindcuss, if you'll pardon my French.
这次很不一样
It's very different this time.
新一层的文身好像和原版文身产生交集
The new layers also seem to interact with the original tattoos
就像一场巨大的3D版博弈
like some giant game of 3-D chess.
-谜题博弈 -需要花些时间破译
- With puzzles. - It's gonna take a bit of time to crack.
你也许需要时间
Yeah, well, for you, maybe.
你不是说你只帮我们做完准备工作吗
I thought you were just helping us get started.
我留下
Oh, I'm in.
我不可能把这活交给瑞奇和斯图尔特
I mean, there's no way that I'm leaving this to Rich and Stuart.
你别见怪 斯图尔特
No offense, Stuart.
我怎么会见怪 五年的...
No, I mean, why would I take offense? Five years of co--
我还是不知道原因
I'm still stuck on why.
我们还不清楚罗曼的目的
We don't know Roman's motives yet
因为他不想让我们知道
because he doesn't want us to.
只有追踪文身的线索 才能弄清楚
The only way to figure it out is to follow these tattoos.
简 如果你不愿意
Jane, you don't have to do this
可以不用这么做
if you don't want to.
这次没人强迫你来这里
No one is forcing you to be here this time.
有人
Yes, they are.
罗曼知道我无法放手不管
Roman knows I can't walk away from this.
他是我弟弟 这些文身在我身上
He's my brother, these tattoos are on my body.
我要留下来
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表