剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
不断找借口 最后完了
they make excuses, and then pfft!
就彻底退出情场了
Everything shuts down permanently.
这是你今后的人生中 第一次约会
This is the first first date of the rest of your life.
答应我 这不会是最后一次
Promise me it won't be your last.
你太戏精了
You are being so dramatic, okay?
你今天真的很漂亮
You do look really nice, by the way.
你真奇葩
You're the worst.
对了 他在鉴证科工作吧
Hey, you know, he works in Forensics,
要不你喷个跟福尔马林味道
so maybe find a scent that matches
-很搭的香水吧 -呵呵
- with formaldehyde? - Awesome.
准备好享受分子料理了吗
You ready for some molecular gastronomy?
那当然 用液氮
Hells, yeah. Using liquid nitrogen
做雪糕 必须报名参与
to make ice cream-- sign me up.
-已经帮你报了 -太好了
- I already did. - Great.
他们说雪糕结晶很快
They say the cream crystallizes so fast,
所以这绝对会是你尝过口感最滑的雪糕
so perfectly, it's the smoothest you'll ever taste.
太好了 我很讨厌口感不好的冰激凌
Well, good, 'cause I hate rough ice cream.
还有 我跟前任一起时 申请了优♥惠♥券
Oh, tiny thing-- I got the Groupon back when I was with my ex,
所以有人问起来 你就说你叫戴安
so if anyone asks, your name is Diane.
好 好
Good, good.
要确保你搅拌得均匀没有气泡
You want a nice, smooth consistency.
这很有趣吧
This is fun, right?
当然 当然
Yeah, yeah.
你用不着一直问
You don't have to keep asking me that.
我挺开心的
I'm having a very good time.
-你想换换吗 -不必了 我很好
- Do you want to switch? - No. I'm good.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 你想换换吗
Yeah. Do you want to switch?
如果你想换 我就换
Oh. Only if you do.
-我们还是换换吧 -好的
- Uh, you know what? Let's switch. - Okay.
下面要进入科学环节了
And now it's time for the science.
将调味品加到奶油里
Add the flavoring to the cream
然后戴上手套和护目镜
and then grab your gloves and your goggles.
等等 你真有播客频道吗
Wait. So, is it true that you have a podcast?
-当然了 -是吗
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah?
讲的是大脚怪
It's about Bigfoot.
真有趣
That's funny.
-真抱歉 你是认真的 -是的
- I'm so sorry. You're serious. - Yeah.
我和一个朋友 我们搜集所有的证据
A buddy and I, we look at all the evidence
想找出哪些是真♥相♥ 哪些是虚构
and try to see where truth meets fiction.
可你是... 你是名科学家
But you're... you're a scientist.
你的口气真像黛安
You sound just like Diane.
现在 其中一个人缓慢均匀地
Now, one of you, slowly and evenly
将液氮倒入混合物中
pour the liquid nitrogen into the mix
另一个人不停搅拌
while the other stirs.
-好 我... -开始倒了
- Okay, I'll... - Here it comes.
好的
Okay.
好的 慢一点
All righty. Slowly.
我控制不了
I can't control it.
不 我只是... 我想确保...
Well, no, I just... I want to make sure...
我觉得你倒得有点快
I feel like you're pouring it a little bit too fast.
你能快点搅拌吗
Can you stir a little faster?
我想确保液氮...
I want to make sure that the nitrogen...
你没事吧 黛安
You okay, Diane?
没事 没事
Yeah, yeah.
我好得很 谢谢
Just peachy, thank you.
我要...
I'm gonna...
-我真的很抱歉 -不必道歉
- Again, I'm so sorry. - No no no.
没事的 没关系的
It's okay, it's okay.
-如果你想回家... -不不不
- If you want to go home... - No, no, no, no, no.
就是个污渍 用不着各回各家
It's just a stain. We don't need to bail.
我们还是可以...
We can still...
真抱歉 真抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
是巫师镇吗
Uh, is that Wizardville?
是的 我超喜欢这款游戏 你玩吗
Yeah. I love that game. Do you play?
有趣的是 我不仅仅是一名玩家
Uh, fun fact-- I'm not just a user.
-告诉你个秘密 一个小窍门 -好的
- Can I tell you a secret? It's a little naughty. - Okay.
我从盗版网站下载的
I side-loaded it from a pirate site,
免费获得了所有优质内容
got all the premium content for free.
我知道 这样很没水准
I know. I'm horrible.
是啊 你是很没水准
Yeah, you're horrible.
成百上千个人就靠着那些内容吃饭呢
Hundreds of people make their living off of that content.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
我们... 我们从头开始吧
Let's... Um, let's start from scratch.
重启数据 做一些简单的事情
Let's just reboot the date and something simple.
-我们去喝一杯吧 -好啊 去喝一杯
- Shall we go for a drink? - Yes. Let's go for a drink.
-我不喝酒 -那么你为什么那么说呢
- I don't drink. - Then why would you say that?
他想杀我们
He's trying to kill us!
观察能力很强嘛 杰克
Yeah. Good observational skills, Jack!
好了 他在换弹 我们走
Okay. He's reloading. Let's move!
你有多少发子弹
How many rounds do you have?
你没带武器吗
You didn't bring your service weapon?
谁带着枪约会啊
Who brings a gun on a date?
我们可是联调局探员啊 杰克
FBI agents, Jack, which we are!
-快来 帮帮我 -什么 你在干什么
- Here! Help me with this! - What? What? What are you doing?
你弄得满屋子都是煤气
You're filling the room with gas!
我就是要这么做
That's what I'm trying to go.
我需要一个非常小
I need something very small
并且使用电池的东西
and battery-powered
充当引爆装置
to act as a detonator.
电子烟
Vape pen.
你抽电子烟吗
You vape?
我是帕特森
Hey, you've reached Patterson.
请留言 我会尽快回电
Leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
帕特森
Patterson.
你有信♥号♥♥吗
You got a signal?
没有
No.
萨帕塔 他想杀我
Zapata. He was trying to kill me.
我知道 我和里德也遭遇了袭击
I know. Reade and I were just attacked, too.
-简和威勒呢 -我联♥系♥不上他们
- Jane and Weller? - I can't get ahold of 'em.
好了 大家都回家去 休息休息
Okay. Let's go home, get some rest,
明天早上打起精神再继续 好吗
and regroup in the morning with some fresh eyes, all right?
天鹅绒先生
我是这么想的
So, here's how I see it.
要么去追那个可能在窥探我们的女人
We either pursue that woman that might be casing us
要么吃完这顿美妙的晚餐
or we finish this lovely meal.
结账 谢谢
Check, please.
好吧 我跟着她从后门出去
Okay. So, I'll tail her out the back.
好 我从前门出去 再折回来堵住她
Okay. I'll head out the front, double back and cut her off.
好的
All right.
抱歉 对不起 先生
Oh, sorry. Excuse me, sir.
出口
里德
天啊
Oh, God!
简
Jane!
简
Jane!
里德 有人要杀我们
Reade, someone's after us.
我和简遭遇了袭击
Jane and I were just attacked.
不光是你和简
It's not just you and Jane.
很高兴在克罗地亚见到你
It was good seeing you in Croatia.
柯特在哪
Where is Kurt?
我想想看
Well, let's see. Uh...
我雇来追杀他的刺客
the assassin I hired to kill him
身上带着有毒的武器
has a thing for poison.
还是追杀萨帕塔的人带着有毒的武器来着
Or was Zapata's the poison guy?
杀手太多 真的很难每一个都追踪
So many assassins, it's really hard to keep track.
-你之前是帮我们的 -计划有变
- You were helping us. - Plans change.
为什么 因为你勾搭上老板的女儿了吗
Why? Because the boss's daughter made eyes at you?
因为这个 你就能摒弃
Is that really all it takes to get you to abandon
你最后一点良知吗
your last shred of goodness?
实际上
You know, as it turns out,
我在寻找新的家庭
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表