剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Okay, I'm gonna draw her fire.
她冲我开枪时 你就能确定位置了
When she shoots at me, you can locate her.
收到
Copy that.
我打中她了
I think I hit her!
她跑了
She's running!
我们还剩两分钟来恢复系统
We have two minutes to undo
时间一过就一切都太迟了
whatever she just did before it's too late.
好 你们俩专心恢复
All right, you two focus on that.
我去追帕尔梅里
I'll go after Palmeri.
-你看到哪里有标签了吗 -没有
- Okay, do you see any labels anywhere? u202d- No.
帕特森 你还在吗
Hey, Patterson, you still there?
这东西就是个噩梦 我们不知道从哪下手
Look, this thing's a nightmare. We don't know where to start.
我有员工教学视频
Yeah, I've got the employee instruction video.
等我一下
Please, give me a second.
你好 如果你在观看视频
Hello! If you're watching this,
水处理
紧急探测系统
也许紧急探测系统出现了问题
you may have encountered an error in the emergency detection system.
不用担心
Not to worry.
同心协力 我们能够让系统马上恢复运作
Together, we'll have it back up and running in no time.
净水厂
地表供水概述
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
别过来
Don't come any closer.
我希望你想清楚接下来要如何做
I want you to think very carefully about what you do next.
我已经打中了你
I've already shot you.
你肯定赢不了了
You're not gonna win this fight.
所以把枪放下
So, put the gun down.
把枪放下
Put it down.
这不公平 我马上就要成功了
It isn't fair. I was so close.
干预紧急探测系统
So, there are three components that could
共分为三个部分
tamper with the emergency detection system.
第一个是个大转盘 转盘指向哪里
The first one is a big dial. What is that set to?
第一步
释放一号♥门
垂直打开
哪一个 红色的还是黄色的
Uh, wh-which one? The red or the yellow?
如果视频是彩色的
Well, that would be easier to answer
我就能回答你了
if this video were in color.
-左边还是右边 -左边
- Left or right? u202d- Left.
应该指向上方
It should be pointing directly up.
-好了 下一步 -这有一串按钮
- Okay, what's next? - There's a series of buttons.
应急阀门释放程序
-第一个标着... -我给你省点时间
- The first is labeled... - I'm just gonna save you some time.
这面墙上没有任何标签
There are no labels anywhere on this wall.
应该有排成一列的五个按钮
There should be five of them in a column,
从上到下
from top to bottom.
分别是 开 开 关 开 关
It should go: on, on, off, on, off.
第二步
流量转向泵 A-E
好了 还剩十秒
Okay, ten seconds!
最后一个是控制杆 只有这一个
The last one is a lever. There's only one.
第三步 主应急闸门
操纵杆位置 最右
应该推倒右边
It should be pushed to the right.
我♥干♥了什么
What did I do?
不 那是应急检测系统
No, that's the emergency detection system.
起作用了 工厂正在关闭
It's working. The plant is shutting down.
应急闸门
病毒过不来了
The virus can't get through.
好的
Okay.
恭喜你们修复了系统
Congratulations on repairing the system.
那些俄♥国♥佬没机会了
Those Ruskies don't stand a chance.
你的水中伙伴
帕尔梅里医生正被押往监狱
Dr. Palmeri's on her way to prison.
就是说赫斯特在医院没人了
So that means Hirst has lost her inside man at the hospital.
艾莉正式逮捕了她
And Allie made the official arrest,
所以没留下联调局人员的痕迹
so there's no FBI fingerprints
让赫斯特发现
that can get back to Hirst.
但她发现帕尔梅里不见了
Still, it's only a matter of time
也只是早晚的问题
before she realizes Palmeri's gone.
所以有一队联邦法警
Which is why a team of Marshals is headed
正前往医院把朱利安接过来
to the hospital right now to bring Julian to you.
我刚刚打电♥话♥通知他了
I just called to let him know.
谢谢
Thank you.
该你了 你为赫斯特做过什么
Well, now it's your turn. What did you do for Hirst?
她让朱利安参与试验的几周后
A few weeks after she'd gotten Julian into the trial,
交给我一项任务
she came to me with an assignment.
她那时还是临时局长
She was Interim Director of the Bureau by then.
但有个比她更有优势的人
But there was another frontrunner
要取代她成为正式局长
to take over her position full-time.
她让我去调查那人的黑历史
She had me dig up dirt on him.
这样她就能成为正式局长
So that she would get the job instead.
这个办法成功了
It worked.
于是她让我去调查纽约分局负责人
So, then she made me find dirt on all of the candidates
所有竞选者的黑料
for Head of the New York Office.
她让我找一个有秘密的人
She wanted me to find someone
她要加以利用那个秘密
with a secret she could leverage.
从而操纵那个人
Someone she could manipulate.
我们谁都有可能
That could've been any of us.
从那之后我成了专门替她善后的人
I became her full-time fixer after that.
她逼我离开了法警队
She made me leave the Marshals
因为我要替她做的事太多太多
because there was far too much for me to do for her.
当她遇到案子
A case would come across her desk,
要调查什么人或者什么公♥司♥
a person or a company that was supposed to be investigated,
这时她就会让我来搞定
and... she would task me with making it disappear.
为什么
Why?
我也一直没搞清楚原因
That's what I could never figure out.
那些事情没有任何关联
There was never any common thread.
-都是敲诈吗 -开始的时候是
- Was it all blackmail? - u202dAt first.
所以我能轻易说服自己
Which is why it was easy to tell myself
我并没有真的伤害到谁
I wasn't really hurting anyone.
但后来...她变得越来越残忍♥
But... she became more and more brutal.
她给我的任务也是一样
And so did her assignments.
没过多久她便让我...
Soon she had me...
去痛打一些人
beating people up.
威胁他们的家人
Threatening their families.
他们的孩子
Their children.
然后...
And then...
伪装成入室行窃
Make it look like a home invasion.
抹掉我来过这里的所有线索
Erase any shred of evidence that I was here.
不行
No.
不行
No?
这样太过分了
This is too far.
这个人之所以死了
The reason this man is dead,
唯一的原因 是他知道了你的名字
the only reason, is that he knew your name.
我杀他是为了保护你
I killed him to protect you.
现在你也要保护我
And now you're gonna protect me.
在...你家
...Uh, at your, uh, apartment.
再见
Bye.
斯图尔特
Stuart?
其实是赫斯特亲手杀了他
Hirst actually killed him herself.
就先到这吧
That's enough for now, um...
今晚我们送你去安全屋
We'll get you to a safe house tonight.
我们明天找个信得过的律师
Tomorrow we'll find an attorney we trust,
正式立案
get all this on record.
谢谢
Thanks.
安全屋一小时后准备好
Safe house will be ready in an hour.
很好 谢了
Good, thank you.
天啊 我不嫉妒那两个人
Oh, man, I don't envy those two.
在整个审讯过程中单独受到保护性拘留
Alone in protective custody for the whole trial.
至少要一年呢
That'll be at least a year.
我见过最亲密的爱人在那种情况下关系破裂
I've seen the strongest couples fall apart in that situation.
梵高欺骗了他丈夫两年
And Van Gogh's been lying to his husband for two years.
不告诉他是为了保护他
He kept this from him to protect him.
也不是什么坏事
That's not such a bad thing.
还真是柯特·威勒式的反应
That is such a Kurt Weller response.
这话是什么意思
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表