剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
就连脖子上非常独特的穿孔
Even the super unique neck piercings
也没能在数据库中匹配到任何人
don't match anyone in any database.
好消息是 我们打开了每个箱子
Silver lining-- we opened every last container,
拆开了所有弹头 除了偷走的那两枚
and all of the warheads, save the two
其余的都保住了
that she stole, of course, are accounted for.
丢失两枚核弹可不是什么好消息
Two missing nukes is not a silver lining.
可以追踪那两枚导弹吗
Can we track 'em?
除非处于启用状态
Not unless they're armed.
-不是吧 -我说过了
- Seriously? - Well, like I said,
目前系统存在着很多不足之处
the current system leaves a lot to be desired.
我们得拿下亚当 威勒 简
We need to crack Adam. Weller, Jane,
-去审问他 -我自己去
- take a run at him and-- - I'll do it on my own.
他很害怕
He's scared.
我会用温和一些的手段
I have a softer approach.
我和帕特森一组
I'll work with Patterson.
好 我们俩去调查那个神秘女人
Okay. The rest of us will look into the mystery woman,
再查一查亚当的手♥机♥
and let's get into Adam's phone.
-戴夫 -杰克
- Dave. - Hey, Jake.
不论你们想用什么办法找到那两枚核弹
Look, whatever you need to find those nukes,
中情局都会全力支持你们
you've got the CIA's full support.
假设到明天我们都还活着
And assuming we're all still alive tomorrow,
到时候讨论一下扳倒汉克·克劳福德的计划
we should discuss the game plan for taking down Hank Crawford.
没什么好讨论的
There's nothing to discuss.
他刚刚失去了赫斯特这颗重要的棋子
He just lost a major resource in Hirst.
我们要趁他不备狠狠打他个措手不及
We go after him fast and hard while he's on tilt.
天啊 十足的联调局做派
Oh, man, you are such a Fed.
你有更好的主意吗
You have a better idea?
听我说 克劳福德是碰不得的
Yeah, look. Crawford is untouchable.
我们得拉长战线
We need to play a very long game.
我们与赫斯特打持久战 却差点被她算计
We tried the long game with Hirst and she almost played us.
我们先用一些小事抓住他的把柄
We get him for something small, take him off the board,
再搞垮他 越快抓到他就越好
and we bury him-- quicker we arrest him, the better.
好吧
Okay.
你知道他的办法行不通 对吧
You know he's wrong, right?
-交给我 -好吧
- I'll handle it. - Yeah.
拜托 我不能待在这里
Please, I can't be here.
她说要杀了我儿子
She said she was gonna kill my son.
我们会救出你儿子 但你得帮助我们
We are going to help your son, but you need to help us.
我拍那个视频是为了暴露核弹头的安保漏洞
I made that video to expose flaws in our nuclear security,
从而修复损坏的系统
to fix a broken system.
我从没想过要偷东西
I-- I never wanted to steal anything.
我是检举人
I'm a whistleblower.
我被一个精神病给骗了
I got tricked by a psychopath.
她是谁 她想干什么
Well, who is she? What does she want?
好吧 她名叫拉娜
Okay, sure, sure. Her-- Her name is Lana.
我们是在蓝色黎明论♥坛♥上认识的
I met her online in the Blue Dawn forum.
主意是她出的
Okay, and it was her idea,
所以她知道你在仓库工作
so she knew that you worked at the storage facility.
我不记得了 我只是...
I don't remember. And I just-- I...
我们聊了起来 没过多久我就十分相信
I got us in and it became very clear very quick
她不是什么激进分子
that she was not an activist.
求求你 我得打给她
Now, please, I need to call her.
她说只要我给她搞到密♥码♥
She said my son would be safe
我儿子就不会有事
as long as I got her the codes.
启用弹头的密♥码♥吗
The codes to arm the warheads?
密♥码♥每天都会修改
They change every day,
-她给了我这部特殊的手♥机♥ -等一下
- and she gave me this special phone-- - Wait, wait, wait.
你没把密♥码♥告诉她吧
You didn't give them to her?
亚当 你没告诉她密♥码♥吧
Adam, you didn't give her the codes?
我别无选择
I had to.
你们抓住我之前我给她发了信息
I texted her right before you arrested me.
我想我知道是谁了
I think I know who it is.
你说的精神病是这个人吗
Is this the psychopath?
就是她 她就是拉娜
That-- That is her, that is Lana.
拉娜全名叫斯维特拉娜·斯特普洛夫
Lana's full name is Svetlana Stepulov,
安东·斯蒂普洛夫的妹妹
sister of Anton Stepulov,
你们肯定都记得安东
who I'm sure you all remember
他曾是是达布尔·赞的二号♥人物
as the former number two of the Dabbur Zann.
你是指那个死亡建筑师
Oh, you mean the Architect of Death.
这座城市将感受我的痛苦
This city will feel my pain.
我在亚当的视频中看到了她脖子的后面
I caught a glimpse at the back of her neck in Adam's video.
我一个与达布尔·赞关系密切的线人
Those piercings match a recent description of Lana
最近向我汇报的情况与这些穿孔相吻合
I acquired from a source close to the Dabbur Zann.
我还以为安东退休后达布尔·赞就很少活动了
I thought the Dabbur Zann went dark when Anton retired.
他并没有完全退休
He didn't exactly retire.
他是中情局的客人 但他离开后
He's a guest of the CIA, but his departure
组织里就没有了管事的人
created a power vacuum in the terror group.
所以她就利用那些弹头来进行控制
So she's using these warheads to take control.
亚当把密♥码♥告诉了拉娜
Adam gave Lana the codes,
但密♥码♥每24小时改变一次
but they change every 24 hours,
也就是说她打算今天就使用
which means she is planning on using them today.
要是我们让亚当打给拉娜查出他儿子在哪呢
What if we get Adam to call Lana to check on his son?
是啊 让他去打个电♥话♥
Yeah. If you want to put him on the phone,
是追踪通话的最好办法
that's the best way to trace an active call.
看看他能不能让她启用弹头
See if he can get her to arm the warheads.
我们为什么要那么做
Why the hell would we do that?
我知道听起来很糟
I know it sounds bad,
但拉娜已经拿到了弹头
but Lana's got the warheads already.
她越早启用 我们就越有机会
Sooner as she arms them, the better our shot
在她得逞之前夺回来
at recovering them before she gets a chance.
明明可以通过核弹发出的能量特征
Why trace a call to somewhere they may or may not be
精确地找到它们
when we can pinpoint them exactly
为什么还要追踪电♥话♥去查找不知真假的地点
using their active energy signature?
因为追踪一通电♥话♥并不会启动核弹
Because tracing a call doesn't arm a nuclear bomb.
是的 我们称之为"第二套"方案
Yeah, we'll call that plan "B."
亚当 我们说好了的
Adam, we talked about this.
你违背了我们的协议
You've broken our deal.
我说过 只要我核实了密♥码♥就打给你
I said I would call you once I verified the codes.
那你还在等什么
Well, what are you waiting for?
你说的一切我都照做了
I've done everything you asked.
我说过不让你打给我
I asked you not to call me
可你还是打来了
and yet here we are!
求求你 让我和儿子通话
Please, just let me talk to my son.
求求你 让我听听他的声音
Please, let me hear his voice.
等一下
Hold on.
密♥码♥通过了
The codes work.
你帮了我大忙 亚当
You've been very helpful, Adam.
谢谢你
Thank you.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
你知道怎样启用核弹吗
Do you know how to arm the weapons?
知道
Yes.
我儿子呢 我不...
Well, what about my son? I don't--
万一你启动失败
I don't want you going back on your word
我可不希望你食言
if you try to arm them and they don't work.
你儿子没事
Your son is fine.
我会发给你一个地址
I'll text you an address.
通话结束
她人在北美
I pinpointed her in North America,
但我根据这通电♥话♥的信♥号♥♥
but that's as far as I'll get until I can
修改解密软件之前
rewrite my decryption program
只能查到这个程度了
based on the signature of this call.
那孩子在塔里敦道格拉斯街5667号♥
The boy's at 5667 Douglas Street, Tarrytown.
-"一个人来" -我和萨帕塔一起去
- "Come alone." - I'll ride with Zapata.
-你和简怎么了 -是私事
- What's going on with you and Jane? - It's personal.
不必瞒我 我不是以上司的身份问的
If it makes a difference, I'm not asking as your boss.
当我经历困难的时候你陪伴着我
You were my friend when I was going through some hard times,
所以不论发生了什么 我都支持你
so whatever's going on, I got you.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thanks, bud.
我不知道该从何说起
I don't know where to start.
从后往前说
Start at the end and work your way back.
我杀了简的女儿
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表