剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
付钱
东京
爱子出发了 而且带了人
Aiko's on the move, and she's bringing company.
收到 我已就位
u202dCopy that. I'm in position.
抱歉
Sorry.
什么样的犯罪分子约的见面地点
What kind of criminal wants to meet in a place
居然还要没收枪♥支♥
that confiscates guns?
你不就是吗
You, apparently.
这不是我的主意 如果听我的
This was not my idea. If I had my way,
我会约在一家情人旅馆里
I'd be shacked up in a love hotel right now,
从细嫩光滑的美人身上吃软糖
eating Hi-Chews off a freshly-waxed--
这里是黑帮中立区
This is Yakuza neutral territory.
爱子和她的人也不能带武器
Aiko and her men will be unarmed too.
也许吧 可上面那些人呢
Yeah, well, what about those guys up there, huh?
那是安保人员 只能带手♥枪♥
House security, pistols only.
我有不祥的预感 就像上次
I don't like it. It's like the time we went
去肖·亚克塔的阁楼公♥寓♥开"无枪"派对
to Sho Ahktar's penthouse party "Sans guns."
我们都记得当时发生了什么 对吧
I think we all remember what happened there, am I right?
天哪 你不记得了 是不是
Oh, my God! You don't remember, do you?
记得一些碎片吧 但泽塔互作蛋白毒素让我...
Bits and pieces. But with the ZIP poisoning, I--
太好了 我跟一个失去记忆的人
Great, I'm on a complicated off-books heist
来执行抢劫任务
with the guy from "Memento."
我记得计划 里奇 并不复杂
I remember the plan, Rich. It's not complicated.
首先 帕特森假装是游客
First, Patterson plays tourist...
柔和一点的
Smooth? Uh...
可以给我看看那瓶吗
Oh, can I see that bottle, actually?
让酒保给她拿其中一瓶酒
Getting the bartender to hand her a particular bottle
然后装上迷你窃听设备
so she can attach a small electromagnetic listening device.
然后松尾爱子来见"西蒙·诺斯"
Then, Aiko Matsuo arrives to meet "Simon North,"
由你扮演的一位叛国美商
American businessman-turned-traitor played by you.
爱子接受这把刀作为报酬
Aiko accepts the sword as payment
将中情局情报人员名单给你
for the CIA Noc list she thinks you're here for,
她将去一个超级保险箱中取名单
a list that she will retrieve from a super-secure safe,
在这时 帕特森的窃听设备
and once she does, Patterson's EM device
将会把密♥码♥记下来
will pick up the combination.
等爱子离开后 里德来吸引注意力
Once Aiko leaves, Reade creates a diversion,
给帕特森争取时间打开保险箱
giving Patterson time to re-open the safe
拿到我们真正想要的东西
and grab what we really came here for,
罗曼的第四个数据盘
Roman's fourth data cache.
给你
Here.
我知道罗曼脑子有点问题
Man, I know Roman had a few screws loose,
不是故意鞭尸 但把这些数据盘
no disrespect to the dead, but hiding these things
藏在世界上最危险的地方
in the most dangerous places in the world
可真是死了都不让人安生 你懂吗
is a real "Screw you" from beyond the grave, you know?
那些数据盘就是他的后备硬盘
These caches were like his back-up hard drive
以防自己发生什么事
in case something happened to him.
他需要放在安全的地方
He needed them secure
这样不会被坏人利用
so they didn't fall into the wrong hands.
可以理解 可罗曼已经死了三个月
Granted, but it's been three months since Roman died,
想把这些数据盘
and getting them into the
让好人拿到 可真是太难了
right hands is proving to be a real cluster-cuss.
爱子到了
Aiko's here.
他们没带武器 还不错
They're unarmed. So far, so good.
记住你是西蒙·诺斯 很有礼貌的商人
Remember, you're Simon North, respectful businessman.
别演砸了
Don't blow this.
松尾女士 这是室町时代的神圣武士刀
请您收藏
西蒙 你的日语不错
Simon, your Japanese is good.
爱子 你的英文更好
Aiko, your English is better.
我们结束交易之前
Before we complete our transaction,
要不要来玩一局围棋
may I suggest a friendly game of Go?
她为何要拖延时间
Why is she stalling?
你熟悉规则吗
Are you familiar with the rules?
围棋吗 当然
Of Go? Intimately.
你还需要赶飞机 诺斯先生
We don't want to miss your flight, Mr. North.
别担心 很快的
Don't worry. This'll be quick.
当然 很快的
Yes. It will.
这步开场棋不寻常
An unusual opening move.
-谢谢 -我不是在夸你
- Arigato. - That was not a compliment.
你得输掉这局棋
You need to lose this game
而且要快
and quickly.
专注在任务上 里奇
Keep your mind on the mission, Rich.
你知道吗 围棋的不同步数
Did you know, there are more potential moves in Go
比整个银河系的原子还要多
than there are atoms in the galaxy?
其实是整个宇宙
The universe, actually.
围棋比象棋更复杂
Go is more complex than chess,
比最好的格乌兹塔明娜还要有味道
more nuanced than the finest Gewurztraminer.
-德国的一种红酒 -没错
- That's German wine. u202d- Exactly.
所以电脑
Which is why a computer
从未赢过真正的大♥师♥
has never bested a true human master.
这并不准确
Well, that's not entirely accurate.
我感觉不对
I don't like this.
赶紧输掉比赛 我们立刻走 里奇
Tank the game, and let's get out of here, Rich.
-快点 -在围棋比赛中
- Come on. - A machine has bested
人类输给过机器 准确来讲
a human master at Go. It was more of a beat-down,
甚至可以说是完败
if we're being semantically correct.
机器能有多强
You see, a machine is only as good
全看编程的男人有多强
as the man who programs it.
或者是女人
Or woman.
世上有许多优秀的女程序员
There are plenty of talented female programmers,
但这次是一位男士
but this one happened to be a man,
而这位男士非常非常强
and this man happened to be very, very good.
里奇·多特康
Rich DotCom.
非常有才 而且非常傲慢
Famously talented and famously arrogant
可却在围棋上输给了我
and currently losing to me at Go.
瑞奇·多特康
情况不妙
This is very not good.
我不知道你有什么误会
Oh, I don't know what you think,
但我叫西蒙 西蒙·诺斯
but my name is Simon, Simon North.
我给你带来了那把武士刀
I'm the guy that brought you the sword.
我只是想背叛我的国家
I just wanted to betray my country.
也没什么问题吧
That's not a crime, is it?
抱歉我就不编什么正当理由了
My apologies for the subterfuge.
你在日本有很多仇家
You have many enemies here in Japan,
他们愿意花大价钱
men willing to pay a large sum
来抓住你
to have you under their control.
我该高兴吗
I'm flattered?
抓住他们
你就非要跟她下围棋吗
You just had to play the game, didn't you?!
这该怪你好吗
Hey, this is on you, all right?
我就说用假名得用布鲁图斯
I wanted my cover name to be Brutus.
起个名字叫西蒙没人会跟我交易的
I told you no one's buying me as a Simon.
好了 我需要你的帮助 我不知道密♥码♥
Enough! I need your help! I didn't get the combination,
但我想我可以用吧台的干冰
but I think I can use a mix of the bar's dry ice
混合一些酒制♥作♥出冷却剂
with some of these alcohols to make a cryogenic fluid.
把锁冻上 太聪明了
To freeze the lock! That's brilliant!
对 但所有标签都是日文
Yeah, but all of these labels are in Japanese.
一个带引号♥的微笑侧脸是什么意思
So, what is a sideways smiley face with some quote marks?
是伏特加还是琴酒
Is that vodka or gin?
不知道 试试就知道了
I don't know. Try it and find out.
-到我后面去 -非常乐意
- Stay behind me. - Gladly!
好 是琴酒
Oh, yeah, that's gin.
我认为这绝对位列有史以来
Okay, that is definitely in my top five
最性感屋顶斗剑的前五名
sexiest all-time rooftop swordfights.
不好
Oh, no.
什么 她居然有两把刀
What? She's got two swords?
这可不公平
That doesn't seem fair.
帕特森 还要多久才能拆开
Patterson, how long 'til you crack it?
快了吧 大概
Close... ish.
他在换弹
He's reloading.
快点 快 警♥察♥要来了
Come on, come on. u202dThe local police is on their way.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
好了 把枪给我
All right, give that to me.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表