剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
I want a full autopsy done by us.
已经吩咐了 尸体正在送去停尸间的路上
Already on it, the body is en route to the morgue as we speak.
你打算怎么跟艾弗里说
What do you wanna tell Avery?
先不说
Right now, nothing.
先看看验尸情况再说
Let's just see what the autopsy says.
艾弗里要的是真♥相♥ 不是又一连串的猜测
Avery deserves answers, not another round of what-ifs.
对
Yeah.
死因 胸腔遭受多处枪伤
C.O.D.-- bullet wounds to the thoracic cavity.
但都发生在九个月前
Those are eight months old.
可这个...
But... this...
喉咙上的紫外线纹身是死后纹上去的
ultraviolet throat tattoo was added posthumously.
萨基茨港的验尸官
The Sackets Harbor coroner
可没提到还有紫外线纹身
didn't mention anything about a UV tattoo.
是啊 那的验尸团队真不怎么样
Yeah, real crack team they got down there.
我也有一样的纹身
I have the same tattoo.
绝对是罗曼干的
This is definitely Roman.
等等 要是他让我们注意德拉布金的体内呢
Wait, what if he's pointing us to a clue inside Drabkin's body?
介意亲自动手吗
Care to do the honors?
没错 里面有东西
Oh, yeah, there's something in here.
我这弟弟还真是有引导戏剧性的天赋
My brother really has a flair for the dramatic.
那些线条什么意思
What do those lines mean?
好了
All right.
有了这钥匙 你的纹身才完整
This key completes your tattoo.
这头骨的眼窝是钥匙的形状
The skull has key-shaped eye sockets.
对 如果我们把孔填上
Yeah. And now, if we fill in the negative spaces...
天啊
Wow. u202d Oh, my God.
钥匙和纹身组成了希腊字母
The key plus the tattoo forms Greek letters.
拼成"卡戎[冥府渡神]" 取自希腊神话
They spell "Charon," from Greek mythology.
是把亡者带入阴间的摆渡人
The ferryman who brings the dead to the underworld.
也是一名臭名昭著的职业杀手的代号♥
It's also the alias for a notorious contract killer.
对 真实身份未知
Yeah. He's never been ID'd.
联调局头号♥通缉犯
卡戎
联调局查了他好几十年了
The Bureau has been tracking him for decades.
罗曼是指 卡戎杀了艾弗里的父亲
So Roman's saying Charon killed Avery's father.
还有不计其数的人
And countless others.
如果我们查清这件事的真♥相♥
If we figure out what this opens,
很可能能将他逮捕归案
this could literally be the key to taking him down...
以免他再次行凶
before he kills anyone else.
盲点
第三季 第二十集
所以我们猜测是克劳福德下令除掉德拉布金
So we think Crawford ordered the hit on Drabkin,
但是卡戎下的手
but Charon pulled the trigger.
那这把钥匙呢 能联想到
Okay, what about this key? Are we any closer
这是干什么用的吗
to figuring out what it's for?
我知道这是用来开什么的了
I figured out what it opens.
是城市大学法学院的117号♥储物柜
It's for Locker 117 at CUNY Law School.
他当然会用情报秘密传递点
I mean, it makes sense he'd use a dead drop.
显然他从没亲自现身见过客户
Apparently he never meets his clients in person.
所以才没人知道他的长相
That's why nobody knows what he looks like.
罗曼发现了他的情报传递点
So Roman ID'd his dead drop box.
这可能是能从他那得到的最后一条真实线索了
This could be the last real hint we ever get from him.
我们先出动排爆机器人 探查周围的情况
So we'll send in our bomb robot, monitor the perimeter,
确认安全了我们再进去
and make sure it's clear before we move in.
萨帕塔应该留下
Zapata should stay behind.
为什么
Why?
卡戎也是国际通缉犯
Charon works internationally too.
我相信中情局有他的档案
I'm sure the CIA has files on him.
或许里面有有价值的情报
Maybe something there can help us.
但前提是
That is, assuming that you
你愿意和我们共享情报
would actually share the intel with us.
柜子里可能什么也没有
The locker could be nothing.
如果你能拿来中情局的文件 那就帮大忙了
If you could pull the CIA files, that'd be a big help.
好吧
Fine.
好
Okay.
简 不来吗
Jane, you coming?
不了 我还有事要做
No. There's something I have to do.
是克劳福德干的 对吗
It was Crawford, wasn't it?
他杀了我爸
He killed my dad.
对 我们相信是他下的令
We believe he ordered the hit, yes.
艾弗里 我很遗憾
Avery... I'm so sorry.
你父亲的尸体正在联调局的停尸间
Your father's body is at the FBI morgue,
如果你想见见他 道个别
if you'd like to see him, say goodbye.
这个杀手现在在哪
Where is this hit man now?
我们的人正在找他
The team's trying to locate him.
很好
Good.
找到了那杀手 我们可以利用他
We find that assassin and we use him.
就能在法庭上指认克劳福德
He can testify against Crawford in court.
这样才能扳倒克劳福德
This is how we bring Crawford down.
塔莎 天啊 好像十年没见了一样
Tasha! God, it feels like it's been ten years!
你还好吗
How are you?
挺好的 很忙
Uh, fine. Busy.
里德不在 他...
Reade's not here, he's--
我知道 说好了吃午饭 结果他放鸽子了
I know. We had lunch plans, and he canceled.
总而言之 我真想早点
Uhh! Well, anyway, I can't wait 'til
搞定这折腾的婚礼计划
we're done planning this damn wedding.
是啊 对了
Totally. And...
很抱歉我去不了了
I'm so sorry I can't come.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
但你是他的伴郎 你必须去啊
But you're his best man. You have to.
我以为里德跟你说了 我...
I thought Reade told you, I...
我在中情局有任务
I have this CIA thing. It's an op.
关于任务的事我不能说太多
And I can't really say that much about it.
事实上我正在做相关报告
I'm actually doing a report on it now.
很高兴见到你 好吗
But it was really good to see you, okay?
储物柜里不是炸♥弹♥
There wasn't a bomb in the locker.
但我们找到了这个
But we did find that.
你们认为卡戎看见你们了吗
You think Charon was watching you?
没有 摄像头的信♥号♥♥在我们赶到时
No, the camera feed was already disconnected
已经断开了
by the time we got there.
但我们确实认为卡戎在用这个
But we do think that Charon was using that
当每次有人打开柜子时用它来核查客户身份
to vet potential clients every time they opened the locker,
确保他们不是警♥察♥
making sure they weren't cops.
直到罗曼提醒他 情报点的位置泄露了
Until Roman warned him the dead drop had been compromised.
你能修复一下
You think you can reconstruct
查到信♥号♥♥传到哪里吗
where this camera was transmitting to?
可以试试看
I can certainly try.
"要么做 要么不做 没有试试看"[《星球大战》]"Do or do not. There is no try."
爸
Hi, Dad.
什么 这不是比尔·奈吗 那个科学家
Wait, what? That's Bill Nye, The Science Guy.
对 同时也是我的父亲
Yeah. Also known as my father.
爸 我先介绍一下
So, Dad, I would like you to meet...
我是柯特·威勒 先生 你的忠实粉丝
I'm K-Kurt Weller, sir. I'm-- I'm a huge fan.
谢谢 谢了
Oh, thank you. Thanks.
等等 可为什么你们的姓不一样
Wait. But why are your last names different?
我和她妈妈当初决定
Oh, uh, her mother and I decided that,
如果是男孩 我们就用爸爸的姓
if we had a boy, he would take his dad's last name.
如果是女孩 就用妈妈的姓
If we had a girl, she would get her mom's last name.
所以帕特森妈妈生出了小帕特森
So, a Patterson gave birth to a Patterson.
这是谁来着
Who is this guy?
他是个非常著名的科学家
He's a really famous scientist.
抱歉 先生 她的记忆有问题
I'm sorry, sir. She has memory issues.
你什么时候开始对科学感兴趣了
Whoa! Since when are you so interested in science?
我破解纹身的时候你从不关心
You never care how I solve any of these tattoos.
我知道 可他让科学变得有趣
I know, but he makes science fun.
好吧 这话太伤人了
Okay, well, that's super hurtful.
这是中情局手里掌握的所有...
This is everything the CIA has on...
-比尔 -塔莎
- Bill! u202d- Tasha!
你怎么来了
Hi! What are you doing here?
你早知道帕特森的爸是科学家比尔·奈吗
You knew Patterson's dad was Bill Nye, The Science Guy?
是啊 我们共进过晚餐
Yeah, we had dinner once.
听着 今天找我爸来
Look, my Dad is here because he designed
是因为我建立纹身数据库的算法是他设计的
the algorithm that I used to build the tattoo database.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表