剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
不客气
Sure.
知道助理局长里德要把赫斯特带到哪去吗
Do you know where Assistant Director Reade is taking Hirst?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
几分钟前
I just saw him taking her up
我看见他还有博杰和金
to the parking garage with Berger and Kim
带她去停车场了
a few minutes ago.
他为什么要这么做
Why the hell would he do that?
铐在管子上
Cuff him to the pipe.
别担心 萨帕塔和我的机票马上就来了
Don't worry, Zapata's already en route with my ticket out of here.
我离开之后
Soon as I'm gone,
就把她交给你
she'll be released to your custody.
为什么不杀了我 你已经达到目的了
Why not just kill me? You got what you needed.
因为我只有在逼不得已时 才会杀人
Because I don't kill people I don't have to.
况且 我喜欢你 埃德加
Besides... I like you, Edgar.
我一直喜欢你
Always have.
看看周围的情况
Check the perimeter.
整个联调局都在找你
You really think you can disappear
你真以为你能就这么消失吗
with the entire FBI looking for us?
我认识一个人
I know a guy.
他的本事 你肯定很熟悉
I believe you're familiar with his work.
如果你想从世上消失
If you want to disappear from the face of the Earth,
找罗西就对了
apparently Rossi's your guy.
罗西
Rossi.
斯图尔特是自己人 你杀了他
You killed Stuart, one of our own.
你发过誓
You took an oath--
忠诚 勇敢 正直
fidelity, bravery, integrity.
那些词对你毫无意义吗
Those words didn't mean anything to you?
还以为把你教得没那么天真了
I thought I taught you better.
我在下一盘更大的棋 埃德加
I'm playing a larger game, Edgar...
如果你聪明 也会参与进来
and if you're smart, you'll play, too.
我为什么要参与
Why would I ever do that?
你是个很现实的人
You're a realist.
我所听命的那个人 掌握着真正的权力
The man I work for-- someone with real power--
他仍然需要在联调局安插个很现实的人
could still use a realist inside the FBI.
想知道为什么我还活着吗
Want to know why I think I'm still alive?
因为你害怕了
'Cause you're terrified.
你搞砸了
You messed up
害自己出局了
and just took yourself out of this larger game,
要是你不给自己找个替代者
and if you don't find yourself a replacement,
你听命的那个人将会用手中的权力
this man you work for is gonna use all that power
杀你灭口
to wipe you right off the face of the earth.
这个人到底是谁
Who the hell is this guy?
一个不喜欢输的人
Someone who doesn't like to lose.
爸 这是我朋友 汤姆·杰克曼
Dad, this is my friend Tom Jakeman.
汤姆 这是我父亲 汉克·克劳福德
Tom, this is my father, Hank Crawford.
这就是虏获我女儿芳心的男人啊
So, this is the man who's captured my daughter's attention.
幸会 孩子
It's a pleasure to meet you, son.
认识您是我的荣幸才对
Believe me, sir, the pleasure's mine.
有里德和赫斯特的线索了吗
A lead on Reade and Hirst?
没有 而且还是没找到萨帕塔
No, and Zapata's still MIA,
但我们刚接到一个报♥警♥电♥话♥
but we just got a 911 call
一个司机打来说 看见一个拉丁美裔女人
from a driver reporting a Latina woman
在信♥号♥♥灯处 从一辆卡车逃走
breaking out of a trunk at a stoplight
又被一个男司机推了进去
and then getting shoved back in
然后司机驾车匆忙离去
by a male driver who sped off.
而该名女子的衣物特征跟萨帕塔穿的衣服吻合
Description matches what she was wearing today.
这货最好祈祷萨帕塔死在卡车里
That guy better hope Zapata dies in that trunk,
因为她要是再逃出来 这货就惨了
'cause it is not gonna be fun for him when she gets out again.
当然 我倒不是说我想让她死
I'm not saying I want her to die, of course--
求你们别告诉她 我这么说过
please don't tell her I said that.
报♥警♥的司机还记下了车牌 我们正在追踪
Driver also got plates. We're tracking the vehicle now.
马上就能找到了
We should find it soon.
好 我和简去
All right, Jane and I will start heading
报♥警♥电♥话♥打来的事发地点
in the direction that call was made from.
查到具体♥位♥置 就通知我们
Let us know when you've got an exact location.
但不能派增援 赫斯特很可能是利用萨帕塔
But no backup-- chances are, Hirst is using Zapata
来要挟里德 也就是作为交换条件
as leverage on Reade, which means an exchange.
我们走
Let's move.
谢谢
Thank you.
很精彩的经历啊 汤姆
That's quite a story, Tom.
是吗
Is it?
我觉得很美好
Well, I think it's beautiful...
战场上结下了友情
a friendship forged in war,
如今阴阳相隔 然后又发现
broken by death, and then discovering
你是他秘密财富的唯一继承人
you're the sole heir to his secret fortune.
这么多财富 如此馈赠
All this money, this gift,
想要好好善用这笔钱的责任感
this weight, wanting to do right by it,
他身上不为人知的一面
this hidden part of him that you never knew.
我小时候养了一条狗
I had a dog when I was a boy,
一条叫古斯的德国牧羊犬
a German Shepherd named Gus.
是条忠犬
Very loyal animals.
我们以前去乡间游泳
He used to watch us
它总是会看着我们
when we'd swim at our cabin.
如果它觉得我们游得太远了
If he thought we'd gone out too far,
就会游到我们身边
he'd swim out, get us,
用下巴夹着我们的胳膊
put his jaws right around our arm,
小心翼翼地把我们带回岸边
pull us back in to shore, gentle as could be.
这狗真棒
Wow, good dog.
最棒了
The best.
然后 有一天
And then, one day,
我和我弟弟玩摔跤
I was wrestling with my brother,
古斯攻击了我
and Gus attacked me.
一口咬到了我的手腕上
Put his teeth right through my wrist--
缝了42针
42 stitches.
当时他们用铁锹才把它打走
They had to beat him off me with a shovel.
知人知面不知心
No one knows anyone.
谁都不了解谁
Not really.
我不不这么觉得
I disagree.
我觉得大多数人
I think most people
终其一生都想要被人了解
spend their entire lives trying to be known.
只不过我们大部分人
It's just that most of us
都没找到能够了解自己的人
never find anyone who's capable of it.
但如果你足够幸运 你会找到
But, if you're lucky, you can find someone
一个真正了解你本质的人
who-- who sees you... really sees you.
我的了解是这样
All right, here's what I know.
今天 你害我的独生女有危险
Today, you put my only child in danger.
你以一小时一百英里的速度
You sped away from a security detail
甩掉了她的保镖
at 100 miles an hour,
不顾她的安危 只为了显摆
risking her life, to show off.
所以我为何要相信你说的话呢
Now, why should I believe a thing that you say?
我也没让你信我
I never asked you to.
我是为了布莱克过来的 不是为了你
I'm here for Blake, not you,
今天将布莱克置于险境的人也不是我
and I didn't put Blake's life at risk today.
而是你 你雇了这个人
You did, when you hired the man
站在我后面 保护她
standing behind me to protect her.
而我今天花了三秒钟吧 就甩掉他了
It took me, what? Three seconds today to lose him?
就像此刻 我用三秒钟
Just like it'd take me three seconds right now
就能夺下他的枪
to strip the Sig in his jacket
用手♥枪♥套筒击碎他的咽喉
and use the slide to crush his windpipe.
如果你想让布莱克感觉安全
If you want Blake to feel safe,
就雇一个真正能保护她的人
hire someone who will keep her that way.
说得简单
Speeches are easy.
难的是 真正做到
Follow-through, it's the hard part.
给你的人下令吧
So give your man a nod.
他会拿出他的本事 我会拿出我的本领
He'll do what he does, and I'll do what I do.
问题是 我已经完虐他了
The thing is, I've already beaten him.
他心理清楚 我也清楚
He knows it, and I know it.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
来为我工作吧
Come and work for me.
保护我女儿的安全
Help keep my daughter safe.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表