剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Weller, Jane,
克劳福德的目标是坎伯兹和奥丹的领导人
Crawford is targeting the leaders of Kambezi and Odan.
他们仍然有危险
They're still in danger.
我们得立即找到奥马希国王和馎饦总统
We need to find King Almasi and President Botros right now.
万一炸♥弹♥的事是为了赶他们出来
What if the bomb was to flush them out,
离开大楼 暴露在外面呢
evacuate the buildings to get them out in the open?
到处都是利于刺杀的地点
We're surrounded by vantage points.
每幢大楼上面都可能有狙击手
There could be snipers in any of these buildings.
所有人都容易被击中
All these people are sitting ducks.
必须得找到他们
We've got to find them.
馎饦总统与奥马希国王
President Botros and King Almasi were meeting
本来要在会议大楼进行和谈
for peace talks in the conference building.
他们的疏散点应该是这里
Their evac point should be here,
在东北角 那边
in the northeast corner-- there.
奥马希国王 馎饦总统
King Almasi, President Botros,
我是联调局的柯特·威勒
I'm Kurt Weller with the FBI.
我们收到可靠消息
We have credible intel informing us
你们的生命受到威胁
there's a threat on both your lives.
为了你们的安全着想 我们要把你们
For your safety, we're gonna take you
送到联调局纽约办事处
to our New York Office.
恐怕不行
I'm afraid that's not possible.
联♥合♥国♥安全协议规定 遇到紧急情况时
UN security protocols dictates that world leaders
世界首脑应由特勤局
be brought to a prearranged safe house
护送至预先安排好的安全屋
in an emergency under the care of the Secret Service.
我们知道犯罪分子正在盯着他们
We know the criminals that are targeting them.
我们与那些罪犯打过交道
We've dealt with them before.
而这些罪犯还没抓到吗
And yet these criminals are still at large?
疏散就是他们计谋中的一环
The evacuation is part of their plan.
我们认为 遵照规定行事会正中他们下怀
We think they were counting on you following protocol.
这里不是联调局的管辖范围
The FBI has no jurisdiction here.
这是没得商量的
This is not a debate.
好吧 至少让我们和他们一起走
Okay. At least let us go with them.
多两双眼睛又没坏处
Two more pairs of eyes can't hurt.
好吧 带他们离开这里
Fine. Get 'em out of here.
走吧
Let's go.
我们正撤走酒店中所有未经授权人员
We're removing all unauthorized personnel from the hotel now.
没有特勤局的证件
No one will be admitted to the premises
任何人都不得进入
without Secret Service credentials.
安全屋在14楼
The safe house is on the 14th floor.
我并没有同意与她一起隔离
I did not consent to be sequestered with her.
我怎么知道她与那些罪犯有无关联呢
How do I know she's not involved with these criminals?
拜托 我好不容易才说服你来商讨和谈协议
Please, I barely got you to the table for these accords.
也许这一切都出自你手 好破坏和谈
Perhaps it is you who did all this just to derail them.
你已经蓄谋扳倒我很久了
You've been plotting against me for a long time,
散播谣言 欺骗我的人♥民♥
spread rumors and lies to my own people.
放我出去 这是命令
Now, let me out of here. That is an order.
对不起 但是任何人都不能离开
I'm sorry, but no one is going anywhere.
你们都不是幕后黑手
Neither of your countries is behind this.
对你们下手的人是汉克·克劳福德
The man who's targeting you is Hank Crawford.
克劳福德 那个想让我们从自己土地传输资源时
Crawford! That snake wanted to charge my country
还要向他交费的卑鄙小人
to transport our own resources from our own land.
他也找过我
He approached both of us.
他想购买♥♥土地和执照来修建一条输油管道
He wanted to buy land and rights to build a pipeline
将奥丹的石油通过坎伯兹运到沿海地区
to transport Odan's oil through Kambezi to the coast.
而你拒绝了
And you said no.
虽然我经常反对奥马希国王
As often as I disagree with King Almasi,
不过我们都清楚
we've both seen what happens
白人商人掌握一个国家的资源会发生什么
when white businessmen control a country's resources.
所以我们认为双方共商和平 更合适一些
So we thought it made more sense to come together and bargain in peace
管理我们自己的资源
and keep control of our own resources
而不是卖♥♥给外国势力
rather than sell out to foreign powers.
那就坚持下去
Then hold onto that.
今天发生的所有事情
Everything that's happening today
都是克劳福德想要再一次
is just Crawford trying to control you
控制你们和你们的国家
and your countries all over again.
别让他得逞
Don't let him win.
-不是吧 -怎么了
- Seriously? - What?
别这么看着我 有时候是管用的
Don't look at me like that. Sometimes that works.
不 这又不是世嘉游戏机
No, this is not a Sega Genesis.
问题不在我们这边
The problem is not on our end.
我与酒店系统连接上了
I'm connected to the hotel systems,
不过受到了一些干扰
but there's some kind of interference.
画面跳来跳去的
The video's all jumpy.
等一下 我知道是怎么回事
Wait a minute. I know this one.
有人接入了线路
Someone's tapped into the drop.
我以前就经常这样做
That's how I used to steal
来偷看我家隔壁
adult entertainment channels
亚武兹先生家的成人娱乐频道
from Mr. Yavuz, who lived next door
你的意思是 信♥号♥♥很弱
So you're saying the connection is weak
是因为有第三方在使用安保系统
because there's a third person using the security feed?
就是在源头接入进来的那个人
Who's tapped into it right at the source.
这可不妙
Oh, that's not good.
是啊 非常不妙
Yeah, that is very not good.
就是说杀手已经到达酒店
It means the assassins are already in the hotel,
可我却不能切断他们的监控权限
and I can't cut their camera access
除非把我们的也一起切断
without blinding us too.
没有画面 检查信♥号♥♥
你看见了吗
Did you see that?
一个摄像头没信♥号♥♥了
One of the cameras just went out.
货梯里的那个吗
The one in the service elevator?
恐怕我无能为力
I'm afraid it's out of my hands.
这场慈善舞会
This charity ball
是本年度最隆重的活动之一
is one of the biggest events of the year.
-汤姆 你还好吗 -杰克曼先生
- Tom, are you okay? - Mr. Jakeman.
没事 只不过是...
Yeah, yeah, it's just, um...
头又痛了而已
another migraine.
天啊 正朝他们去了
Oh, God, it's coming right to them.
威勒 简 货梯已被敌方占用
Weller, Jane, the service elevator has been compromised.
正朝14楼去了
It's headed right to the 14th floor.
你得通知特勤局
You need to tell the Secret Service
你们必须马上离开酒店
you all need to get out of the hotel right now.
布里格斯探员 我们是来换班的
Agent Briggs, here to relieve your team, sir.
你们要去保护外面
You're to secure the perimeter.
出示证件 我要与总部确认一下
I'll just need to see some ID and confirm with HQ.
他们肯定是从旁边这个房♥间离开的
They must have gone out through this adjoining room.
准备好了吗
You ready?
等一下
Wait.
简 难怪联♥合♥国♥的炸♥弹♥没有爆♥炸♥
Jane. That's why the UN bomb never went off.
我们得快
We'll have to be quick.
用不了多久 联调局的人就会赶过来
This place will be swarming with Feds soon.
馎饦和奥马希在东边的楼梯间
Botros and Almasi are in the east stairwell
那里还有两名联调局探员
with two FBI Agents.
不留活口
Shoot to kill.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
出了点小状况
Uh, slight complication.
罗曼在楼里
Roman is in the building.
我看见他从14楼套房♥出来
I've got eyes on him coming out of the suite on the 14th floor.
他带了一群手下
He's got a bunch of guys with him
他们的穿着打扮与特勤局一样
and they're all dressed as Secret Service.
而且因为安保系统
And since the security feed
由于小罗连了进来 而出了点小故障...
is on the fritz due to little Romeo's connections...
我们无法分辨特勤局与罗曼的人
We can't tell who's legit and who's with Roman.
他们也有相同的通讯设备
They've got real comms too.
我正在通知特勤局 有人混进来了
I'm informing the Secret Service they're compromised,
可是眼下...
but for now...
谁都不要相信 除非他们向我们开枪
Trust no one. Don't shoot at them
-否则不要开枪 -明白
- unless they shoot at us. -Got it.
没错 不过我会尽我所能
Exactly, but I'm gonna do my best
帮助你们避开任何一个人
to help you avoid everyone altogether.
马上离开楼梯井
Exit the stairwell now.
我们需要支援
We need backup in here now.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表