剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Lana, you're on with--
你的决定是什么 基顿先生
What have you decided, Mr. Keaton?
我们正把军队撤往希腊
We're moving the troops to Greece.
参谋长联席会议和白宫这会儿正在起草命令
The Joint Chiefs and the White House are drafting orders as we speak.
这需要时间 但确实在撤兵
It will take time, but it's happening.
说实话 我之前不抱一点期望
I must say, I wasn't expecting that.
我还以为我得来硬的
I thought I'd have to play hardball.
同时 以表诚意
In the meantime, as a show of good faith,
我们将把你弟弟送上飞机
we'll move your brother to an airport.
我们愿用他交换一枚弹头
We'll trade him for one of the warheads.
拉娜 这是一场很划算的交易
Now, Lana, that is a very fair deal.
当然 但问题是 我已经得知我弟弟死了
Indeed. Except I already know my brother Anton is dead,
这也意味着 你们不会把军队撤出来
which means you were never planning to move the troops
你也没把我当回事
and you're not taking me seriously.
但你很快就会后悔的
But you will soon.
她挂了吗
Did she hang up?
她还在通话 但不是跟我们
She's still on the line, but we're on hold.
她在纽约
She's in New York.
市还是州
City or state?
州 也可能在纽约市 我正在查
State. Possibly city. It's working,
但还需要点时间
but I need just a little bit more time.
重要警示
一枚弹头已经启动了
One of the warheads just got armed.
-你确定吗 -十分确定
- You sure about that? - Very.
弹头在纽约吗
Is that New York?
不 它正向南太平洋移♥动♥
No, it's moving over the South Pacific.
她到底在南太平洋还是纽约
Is she in the South Pacific or New York?
不 我也不知道
No-- I don't know.
其中一枚弹头在南太平洋
One of the bombs is in the South Pacific.
目前只知道这些
That's all we know.
实时跟踪
天呐
Oh, my God.
真的...
Did-- Did that just g--
伤亡多少
How many dead?
这是个无人居住的岛
That's an uninhabited island.
也没人在周边生活
No one lives anywhere close.
应该没有人员伤亡
There shouldn't be any human casualties.
-他说得对 -这是个警告
- He's right. - That was a warning shot.
不像你们 我说到做到
Unlike you, I do what I promise.
撤走军队 不然下一枚弹头会炸掉纽约
Move the troops, or the next warhead goes off in New York.
这是我的
I believe this is mine.
很简单
This is very simple.
我问问题 你如实回答
I ask a question, you answer truthfully,
不然就看看你能不能在水下呼吸
or we find out if you can breathe underwater.
但我们心知肚明 你肯定会浪费时间
But we both know you're gonna waste time
求我饶你一命
begging for your life.
然后你会说你什么都不知道
And then you're gonna say that you don't know anything.
我们就省掉这一步
But now we've got that out of the way,
直接说实话吧
we can get to the truth.
想好了 再回答我
Choose your next words very carefully.
谁派你来偷包裹的
Who hired you to steal the package?
维克多
Victor.
我是维克多 克劳福德的业务副总裁
I'm Victor, Crawford's VP of Operations.
维克多派你来的
Victor hired you?
之前和我一起的那家伙
The guy I was with earlier?
我发誓
I swear.
就是维克多
It was Victor.
确认报告已出
Confirmation is in.
零伤亡 零目击 我们很幸运
Zero casualties, zero witnesses. We got lucky.
我也感到很幸运
I feel pretty lucky.
但我要提醒你的是
But let me remind you that the warhead
拉娜刚刚引爆的是两个弹头中较小的那个
that Lana just detonated was the smaller of the two.
这谁都知道 戴夫
No one forgot that, Dave.
那就好 我只是想说
Fine. I'm just saying that the other one she has left
剩下那枚弹头将炸平纽约
will level New York.
我们先找到她就不会了
Not if we find her first.
好主意 怎么找
Good plan. How?
我们知道拉娜有一架飞机
We know that Lana has a plane.
这是她能把第一枚弹头
It's the only way she could have gotten
运到南太平洋的唯一方法
the first nuke out to the South Pacific.
我们也知道她肯定不会在飞机上
And we know she wasn't on it.
帕特森利用电♥话♥追踪到她在纽约
Patterson's phone trace put her in New York.
所以如果第二枚弹头要在纽约爆♥炸♥
Right, so if the second nuke is gonna detonate here,
她需要逃跑
she needs an escape.
她肯定还有第二架飞机
She must have a second plane.
如果她坐飞机逃 我们就能追踪到
If she does, we can track it.
再问一次 怎么追踪
Again, how?
演绎推理 数学推导
Deductive reasoning, math,
再加一点点你钟爱的幸运
a little bit of that luck you love so much.
飞机必须大到足够装下拉娜的同党和那枚弹头
The plane has to be big enough to carry Lana's crew and the warhead.
并且飞得够高够快 以远离爆♥炸♥区
And be able to fly high enough and fast enough to get out of the blast zone.
我来搜索最近一段时间
I'm searching private airports for charter planes
有降落过包机的私人机场
that have landed in New York in the last few--
等等 她要在纽约市扔下弹头
Wait, you think she's gonna file a flight plan
你觉得她会报备飞机计划吗
to drop a nuclear warhead on New York City?
不是她离开的时候 是她来的时候
Not on her way out, but there's no way
不报备 她没法降落两架大型飞机
she could have landed two huge planes on her way in without one.
最近有多少降落后无意起飞的飞机
How many charters have landed recently with no plans to leave?
比我想象中多一些
A few more than I'd like,
但有一架C123货机
but there's a C-123 cargo plane
停在长岛的法明代尔机场
at Farmingdale Airport on Long Island.
你确定是这架吗
You sure that's it?
91%确定吧
91% sure.
它符合所有条件 还是俄♥罗♥斯♥制♥造♥
It meets all the criteria, and it's Russian-made.
你得减去9% 是因为
You have to subtract the 9% on account of,
很多其它因素
just, like, so many other things--
好了 我们懂了 行动吧
All right, we got it. We got it, let's go.
帕特森 我们进入飞机棚了 弹头在这里吗
Patterson, we're in the hangar. Are the warheads in here?
不知道 如果弹头没有开启 就无法得知
I don't know. If the warhead isn't armed, there's no way to tell.
好 我们分头寻找那个核弹
All right, let's split up and find that nuke.
我去其它飞机棚找那架货机
I'm gonna search the other hangar for the cargo plane.
好 我眼前有弹头的设计数据图
Okay, so I've got the specs for the warhead in front of me.
弹头可以通过自身启动 也可以通过远程遥控启动
It can be armed via the weapon itself or with a remote.
你们得找回那个远程遥控和那个核弹
You need to recover the remote and the nuke
才能解除危机
to neutralize the threat.
安全
Clear.
威勒呢
Where's Weller?
我...
I...
有一个好消息和一个坏消息
Uh, good news, bad news.
核弹头刚被启动了 移♥动♥速度非常快
The warhead just got armed, and it's moving fast.
肯定是在那架飞机上
Pretty sure it's on that plane.
这哪里是好消息了
How is any of that good news?
因为我看到定位追踪器了
'Cause I got eyes on a GPS tracker.
我知道威勒的位置了
Pretty sure I know where Weller is.
好吧
All right.
帕特森 我找到弹头了
Patterson, I found the warhead.
怎么解除
How do I disarm it?
使用D类权限操作链接
Uh, use the Category D Permission Action Link,
按一下解除按钮
hit the disarm button.
这样就行了吗
What, that's it?
是啊 那是核弹
I mean, yeah. They're our nukes.
又不像炸♥弹♥需要剪线
It's not like he has to cut a wire.
帕特森 告诉我怎么做
Patterson! Give me an answer!
他说得对 只要输入
No, he's right, just punch in
亚当从拉娜那里偷来的六位数密♥码♥
the six-digit PAL code Adam stole for Lana--
6♥4♥0714 按一下"解除" 就行了
6-4-0-7-1-4 and hit "Disable." That should do it.
好了
Done!
什么情况
What was that?
拉娜在飞机上
Lana's on the plane!
她背了个降落伞
She's got a chute on!
这说不通啊
No, that doesn't make any sense.
她不会跳进爆♥炸♥区
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表