剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
See, unlike you and Jane,
她理解为达目的要使用必要手段
she understands what has to be done.
不管你之前打什么歪主意
Whatever it is that you have planned,
编了哪些瞎话来骗她 都结束了
whatever lies you're feeding her, it's over.
你没法再控制她了
You can't control her anymore.
也许吧 但我还有很多招数
Maybe, but I still got a lot of moves left.
你很快就知道了
You'll see soon enough.
艾弗里 你需要我带你离开这里
Now, Avery, you need me to get out of here.
罗曼会来对付你
Roman's gonna come after you.
他跟你不是一伙的
He's not on your side.
你是吗
And you are?
你是我女儿
You're my daughter.
没有你 我照样活得很好
I've survived my whole life without you.
我从没需要过你
I've never needed you,
现在与将来也不会需要
and I'm not about to start now.
好
That's fine.
但求你跟我一起走
But please come with me.
联调局会全面保护你
You will have full FBI protection.
如果这之后 你不想见我 就不用见我
If you don't want to see me after that, you don't have to.
你还有什么办法
What's the alternative?
瞧瞧你的处境
Look at where you are.
这里是你的归属吗
Does this feel like where you belong?
没事了
It's okay.
威勒 你什么时候才能意识到
Weller, when are you gonna realize that
我们的目的一致啊
we are on the same side of this?
克劳福德才是目标
Crawford is the target,
但如果想要扳倒他 就需要你和联调局的协助
but I need you and the FBI if we're gonna bring him down,
而你也需要我
and you need me.
虽然你不认同我的手段
You may not agree with my methods,
但我们的目标一致
but we both want the same result.
不管你怎么耍花样 罗曼
Any way that you spin this, Roman...
最后结果都一样
it ends in the same way.
你孤身一人
With you, alone.
你就不厌烦吗
Aren't you getting tired of that?
我了解到如果这一切都没发生
I've seen what my life could have looked like
我的生活会是什么样子了
if none of this ever happened to me.
但对我来说是没戏了
But that's just not in the cards for me.
是 确实
No. It's not.
因为艾弗里是你的最后机会
Because Avery was your last chance.
而你用计摆布了她
You manipulated her,
你利用了她
you used her,
你欺骗了她
and you lied to her.
你对她用的手段
You did the same thing
与谢培德这辈子对你使用的手段如出一辙
that Shepherd has done to you... for your whole life.
还好这些是玻璃防弹
You're very lucky this glass is doing its job.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
她睡了
She's sleeping.
我想道歉
I want to apologize
我之前对克莱姆那种态度
for how I acted with Clem.
他是个好人
He's a good guy.
只是想到你和别人在一起
Just the thought of you with someone else.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我早该告诉你
I should have told you.
我们都早该做很多事情
We all should have done a lot of things.
你觉得她会没事吗
You think she'll be okay?
是的 她很坚强
Yeah. She's tough.
就像她母亲一样
Just like her mother.
波士顿 你主动来找我们是对的
Boston, you did the right thing coming in.
你阻止了一场重大恐怖袭击
You prevented a major terror attack,
就因为这一点 我们不会起诉你
so for that reason alone, you won't be charged.
但你被无限期软禁了
But you will be held in indefinite house arrest.
不是吧 这样有点太过分了吧
Come on, doesn't that seem a little extreme?
你利用我的游戏应用黑了八千万人的手♥机♥
You used my app to hack 80 million people.
我道歉也没用吗
Does it make a difference if I'm sorry?
真心抱歉
Truly.
我不该这么做
I-- I should never have done that.
你之前是我朋友
You were a-- a friend.
我落魄时 你帮了我一把
You helped me when I really needed it,
我背叛了你的好心
and... I betrayed that kindness.
有人会来给你套上追踪器 带你离开
An agent will take you down to get your ankle bracelet.
等下
Wait!
我爱你
I love you.
我一直都很爱你
I've always loved you.
我一直没有好好珍惜你
I mean, I've pretty much taken you for granted
而我们都认识这么长时间了
the entire time we've known each other,
这点让人无法原谅
which is inexcusable, but...
今天差点失去你...
almost losing you today...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为一切道歉
For all of it.
我有一个安全屋
I have a safe house.
你想被软禁在我的安全屋里吗
Do you want to be under safe house arrest with me?
我没法批准这点
I can't authorize that.
你能有点眼力见儿吗
Can you just give me a second, please?
怎么样
What do you say?
你想跟我重新开始吗
You want to give it another shot?
我想听这句话想听太久了
I have been wanting to hear that for so long.
但你该早在两年前说的
But you should have said it two years ago.
你打算去哪儿
Where you off to now?
不知道
I don't know.
下一份差事在哪儿 我就去哪儿
Wherever the next job takes me.
但我很高兴这次的事 我来了
But I'm glad I came on this one.
如果我对你有些冷淡 我道歉
Look, I'm-- I'm sorry if I was a little cold.
没事 换成是我 我也会这样
Yeah, I would have been the same.
简是个很优秀的女人
Jane's an amazing woman.
希望你们能和好如初
I hope you guys work it out.
这事应该是没戏了
I'm not sure that's in the cards anymore.
她还是很爱你
She still loves you.
相信我
Trust me.
我倒是希望她不爱
I wish she didn't.
你想去吃点东西吗
Do you want to grab a bite?
就是...
There's just some...
我想跟你说件事
some stuff I wanted to talk to you about.
好
Yeah, sure.
我也有东西给你看
I wanted to show you something.
你觉得她会喜欢吗
Think she'll like it?
-不 我...-怎么了
- No, I-- u202d- What?
她肯定会喜欢
I think she'll love it.
我去接个电♥话♥
I'll be right back.
喂
Hello?
简
Hello, Jane.
很遗憾 我们没能在柏林见上面
I'm sorry we missed each other in Berlin.
结束了 罗曼 你输了
It's over, Roman. You lost.
你的直觉真这样告诉你的吗
Is that what your heart's really telling you?
虽然你救回了女儿 像是胜利了
You know, getting your daughter back might feel like a victory,
但这很快就会改变
but that will change.
趁现在好好享受吧
Enjoy it while it lasts.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表