剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
不知道 文件被加密了
No, it was encrypted.
但几个小时后
But I don't think it's a coincidence
联调局就端掉了那个民兵组织
that a few hours later the FBI took down their militia force
使这桩交易流产
and killed this deal.
我很遗憾让你见到这一幕 汤姆
I'm sorry that you had to see this, Tom.
但我也很高兴
But I'm also glad.
因为这样 你就知道我多看重忠心了
It's good for you to know what loyalty means to me.
我们的烂摊子有多严重
How big a mess did we leave you?
那个地堡安全了 这是最重要的
The bunker's secure, that's all that matters.
一些人♥质♥会需要心理辅♥导♥
Some of those hostages will need major therapy,
但他们很高兴你们当时出现了
but they were glad you were there.
美国财政部的电♥话♥
That's the Treasury Department.
我要去安抚一下这些高♥官♥了
Time to smooth things over with the bigwigs.
-好好休息 -好
- Get some rest. - All right.
你们俩都是
Both of you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很怀念这种感觉
I missed this.
什么感觉 中枪 拖后腿吗
What? Getting shot? Slowing us down?
跟你一起合作
Working with you.
完成任务 救出人来
Saving the day, getting our man.
那你为什么去伊利里亚就职了
So, why'd you take the job at Elyria?
我当时退缩了
I got scared.
我以前以为自己最厉害
I used to think I was the best.
然后遇到了你
Then I met you,
以及匡提科的所有人
then everyone else at Quantico.
结果发现我其实也没多厉害
Yeah, turns out I wasn't so special after all.
你是个出色的探员 唐
You were a great agent, Don.
我就一般吧
I was fine.
我之前那样 我很抱歉 柯特
I'm sorry I left the way I did, Kurt.
但联调局更占上风
But the FBI got the better end of that deal.
我不完美
I'm not perfect.
我可没说过你完美
I never said you were perfect.
你还听"火柴盒20"乐队的歌♥吗
Are you still listening to Matchbox 20?
也许还在播放列表里吧
I mean, they're probably on a playlist somewhere.
但总之 事实是
But, anyway, the truth is,
我有时跟人合作时 还是会出现问题
I still struggle to work with people sometimes.
我总是想一个人单干
I'm always trying to do things by myself.
应该是信任问题吧
Guess it's a trust thing.
别让以前伤过你的人
Don't let the people who screwed you over in the past
影响了你现在的人际关系
push away the people who are there for you now.
艾弗里
Avery...
你想去吃点东西吗
Do you want to grab a bite to eat?
我知道一家很棒的披萨店
I know a great pizza place--
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
听着 我就是觉得
Look, I just, I-- I've thought maybe
你也许想要人陪一下...
you'd want some company after--
我身边有很多人呢
I've got plenty of company.
他们是为了保护你的安全
They're for your own protection.
我们不知道罗曼在哪儿
We don't know where Roman is--
那又如何
So what?
你一直说你想保护我
You keep saying you're trying to protect me,
但这里也是监牢
but this is prison, too.
同时 汉克·克劳福德还逍遥法外
Meanwhile, Hank Crawford is still out there.
至少罗曼是明着囚禁我
At least Roman was honest about holding me captive.
等下
Wait.
我有些东西给你看
There's something I wanna show you.
这是我们手中关于汉克·克劳福德的一切信息
This is everything we have on Hank Crawford.
就是你说害你父亲自杀的那个人
The man you say is responsible for your father's suicide.
公♥司♥ 人脉
Companies, personal connections.
每破一桩案子 每接触一个线人
It grows with every case we work.
掌握的信息就会增多
Every source we talk to.
我知道...
I know that it...
这感觉很糟 不断接受各种测试
feels horrible being put through all these tests.
被禁锢在这里
Being held under lock and key,
但我们的目标一致
but we are on the same team.
而我们越是同心协力
And the more we work together,
商业资本
交易大♥师♥
越是多交流信息
the more we talk,
克劳福德就越快被扳倒
the faster Crawford falls.
我到时要在场
I wanna be there.
我要亲眼看着他在乎的一切
I wanna see his face when everything
都被夺走时的样子
he cares about gets taken away from him.
我不会让罗曼赢
I'm not letting Roman win.
发生什么事了
What happened?
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
不好
No, uh...
而且一段时间可能不会好
and it might not be for a while.
我知道有很多你爱的人
Look, I know that you have a history
都曾经辜负了你
of being let down by the people you love.
你父亲 你以前的搭档
Your father, your old partner.
我
Me.
但即便知道了你为什么在艾弗里一事上
But knowing why you lied about Avery
骗了我 我还是感觉遭到了背叛
doesn't make me feel any less betrayed.
这种心痛
And that hurt...
也许永远不会消失
may never go away.
但这一切都只是让我感觉...
But all of this has just made me feel...
如此地孤独
so... lonely.
害怕相信我最该相信的人
Afraid to trust the people I should believe in the most.
你 艾弗里
You... and Avery.
这正是罗曼的目的
And that is exactly what Roman wants.
我不能让他得逞
I'm not gonna give it to him.
因为我想信任艾弗里
Because I wanna trust Avery.
我想和你解决矛盾
I wanna work this out with you.
我想让爱重回我的生活
I want love back in my life.
我也是
So do I.
过来坐
Come join me.
这是你最后一次享用羊肉塔奇锅的机会了
This is your last chance to enjoy authentic lamb tagine.
我们短时间内不会再回来了
We won't be back anytime soon.
你放弃买♥♥那块土地了吗
Are you giving up on the land deal?
不 我才会轻易放弃 孩子
No, I don't give up, son.
我们不能重蹈今天的覆辙
We can't afford another repeat of today.
这是你下一个任务
It's your next assignment.
这就是对付我的联调局小队
This is the FBI team that's after me.
与维克多合作的那个
The one that Victor... was working with.
干掉他们所有人
I want them dead.
保证他们不会再坏我的好事
Make sure they don't interfere again.
没问题
Not a problem.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表