剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Do mushrooms make Mario bigger? Heh.
什么
What?
是的 我都记得
Uh, yes, I know them all.
很好 一会儿让帕特森
Great, we'll have Patterson
查查那些漫画的来源
trace the provenance of these comics
找到之前的拥有者
and find the prior owners.
然后以此查出是谁雇的杀手
And then use that to work out who ordered these hits.
你要是不喜欢 用不着在这里
You don't have to comb through all of this
整理这些的
if you don't want to.
我想 我想帮忙
I want to. I want to help.
琳内特
是我教母 我该...
Oh, it's my godmother. I should...
我先回避一下
Um, I'll give you a minute.
琳内特 你还好吗
Lynnette, how are you?
艾弗里 亲爱的 听见你的声音真太好了
Avery, honey, it is-- it's so nice to hear your voice.
我早想给你打电♥话♥了 真的 亚当怎么样
I've been meaning to call. Really. How's Adam?
他爱上喝威士忌
Well, he loves Brown.
挺好的
That's great.
听我说
So, listen,
作为你父亲房♥产的执行人
as the executor of your father's estate,
我听到了一些风声
I receive word of anything, you know,
是关于他财产的
pertaining to his assets.
艾弗里 我很遗憾
Avery, I'm so sorry.
谢谢 但这反而更轻松
Thanks. But this is easier.
起码我知道他不是自杀的
At least I know he didn't hurt himself.
对
Right.
对了 你♥爸♥生前
Well, your dad left
给你买♥♥了巨额的
a very generous life insurance policy,
人寿保险
and you're entitled to it.
需要你来签几个字
You just have to sign some papers.
好 我... 我再通知你
Yeah. I... I'll let you know.
我先挂了
I gotta go.
没事吧
Are you okay?
我要见我爸
I want to see my dad.
我不想要他的钱
I don't want his money.
他替克劳福德做的事...
The things he did for Crawford...
他害过的人...
the lives he destroyed...
他始终是你♥爸♥
He's still your Dad.
想念他是你的权利
You're allowed to miss him.
这才是问题所在 真的
That's the worst part-- I do.
我既爱他 又恨他
I love him and hate him all at the same time.
我过去对罗曼也是这种感觉
That's how I used to feel about Roman.
你最深爱着的人
The people that you love the most
同时也会是伤害你最深的人
are also the people that can hurt you the worst.
但你要是接管了遗产
But if you take that inheritance,
你就能好好利用这笔钱
you'll make something of it,
因为你不是你♥爸♥
because you're not your dad.
我想我应该去签字
I guess I should go sign those papers.
好 我能陪你去吗
Okay. Can I come with you?
好
Yeah.
我去跟大家说一声
I'll let the team know.
能谈谈吗
Can we please talk?
你生气是应该的
You have every right to be mad,
她一对我说 我就该告诉你的
and I should have told you as soon as she told me.
可你没有
But you didn't.
我知道为什么
And I know why.
显然你需要空间考虑下如何选择
You clearly needed space to consider your options.
没有其他的选择
There's no other option!
你是说你对塔莎从没动过心吗
Are you telling me that you have never had feelings for Tasha?
你说得对 我们应该谈谈
You're right. We should talk.
我刚和老妈通完电♥话♥
So, I just got off the phone with Mom,
我觉得你实在是太不懂事了
and I think you're being a total baby.
我才没有
I am not!
我知道这语气听起来不是那么回事
Wait. I know how that sounded.
爸 我之前很害怕 我还以为你们俩
Dad, I was scared. I thought you guys
真的吵架了
were having a real fight.
我们就是吵架了 好吗
We are having a real fight, okay?
你妈要发表一篇论文
Your mother is going to publish a paper
可与她一起署名的偏偏是罗德尼·麦凯博士
with none other than Dr. Rodney McKay.
他是我在学术上的竞争对手
He's my academic rival.
爸 真是太扯了
Dad, that's crazy.
妈想和谁做研究就和谁做研究
Mom can conduct research with whomever she wants,
也包括麦...
including Professor Mc--
-别提他的名字 -你是认真的吗
- Don't even say his name! - Are you serious?
是的 我是认真的
Yeah, I'm serious!
那家伙是我的一生死敌
That guy is my lifelong nemesis.
我们就像 爱迪生与特斯拉
We're like, uh, Edison and Tesla
或者牛顿与莱布尼茨
or Newton and Leibniz.
是啊 只不过你并不是艾萨克·牛顿
Yeah, except you're not Isaac Newton.
你认为我是戈特弗里德·莱布尼茨吗
You think I'm Gottfried Leibniz?!
不 你不要小题大做
That's-- no. Don't turn a small thing into a big thing--
你得给妈打电♥话♥
you need to call Mom.
说真的 她只是尽职工作而已
Seriously, she's just doing her job.
我会考虑的
I'll consider it.
卡戎的档案里有什么有用的内容吗
Was there anything useful in those Charon files?
我不知道 我还没看
Uh, I don't know. I haven't looked at it yet.
我还是去给你妈打电♥话♥吧
You know, I think I will check on your mom.
这是那些漫画的书名卡
Those are the title cards for those comics.
如果能从中找到克劳福德的名字
If we find Crawford's name on there,
就能证明是他雇佣了卡戎
then we can prove that he hired Charon
杀害艾弗里的父亲
to kill Avery's father.
是的
Yeah.
谁会花四十万买♥♥一本小人书呢
Who'd pay 400 grand for a picture book?
那是《闪电侠》第一♥期♥
That's Flash Comics #1.
是很值钱的作品
It's kind of a big deal.
等一下 琳内特·贝尔蒙特
Wait, Lynnette Belmont?
琳内特·贝尔蒙特是谁
Who's Lynnette Belmont?
是艾弗里的教母
That's Avery's godmother
也是德拉布金财产的遗嘱执行人
and the executor of the Drabkin estate.
你认为是她下令杀害了他吗
You think she ordered his hit?
我不知道 不过简和艾弗里正和她在一起
I don't know, but Jane and Avery are with her right now.
来 交给我吧
Here, let me take those for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 这地方与我记忆当中一模一样
God, this place is exactly how I remember it.
我和亚当常在这楼梯下面玩"海盗湾"
Adam and I used to play "pirate cove" under these stairs.
是啊 你俩当时可真有想象力
Yeah. You two had quite the imagination.
你以前肯定很可爱
I bet you were adorable.
现在不可爱吗 我可以带她参观一下吗
Were? Mind if I show her around?
可以
Sure.
我找出了一些老照片
You know, I, um, took out some old photos.
你绝对会非常喜欢的
You're absolutely gonna die.
信♥号♥♥干扰已启动
我感觉好傻啊
I feel so stupid.
我应该发现的 我...
I should have seen it, I--
没什么好发现的
There was nothing to see.
你已经收到五条短♥信♥了
That is the fifth text that you have gotten.
你可以看一下
You can look.
我...我得...
I-- I have to--
不用解释
You don't need to explain.
答应我 我回来的时候 你还在这里
Promise me you'll be here when I get back.
琳内特·贝尔蒙特的空壳公♥司♥
Lynnette Belmont's shell company,
曼宁投资公♥司♥
Manning Investments,
根据记录是《闪电侠》第一♥期♥的上一任拥有者
was the last recorded owner of Flash Comics #1.
是她下令杀害艾弗里的父亲
She ordered the hit on Avery's father.
我一直在自动拨♥打♥简和艾弗里的手♥机♥
I've been auto-dialing Jane and Avery's numbers,
可一直转到语♥音♥信箱
and they keep going to voicemail.
好吧 继续打 好吗
All right. Just keep trying, all right?
我和塔莎去琳内特家
Tasha and I will head to Lynnette's.
里德
Reade!
-跟我们走 -你跑哪去了
- You're with us. - Where were you?
在我真的结婚之前 挽救我的婚姻
Trying to save my marriage before I actually have one.
具体情况路上说
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表