剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
He's a top engineer at Gilroy Industries,
这是一家大型国防承包商 我们查了下账目
mega defense contractor. We did some forensic math,
发现他一直在账目上做手脚
and he's been playing kind of fast and loose with the books.
过去十年多 他侵吞了上百万美金
Yeah, over the last ten years, he's embezzled millions.
如果桑杰想到他可以勒索这个人
If Sanjay figured out he could blackmail this guy,
-他想要什么 -除了钱
- what is he after? - Besides money,
谢里登拥有吉洛伊工业的最高级权限
Sheridan has the highest level security clearance at Gilroy,
所以他能拿到各种重型火炮
so he can get his hands on all kinds of heavy artillery.
火箭弹 地对空导弹 榴霰弹
RPGs. Surface-to-air missiles, cluster bombs.
拿到黑市上卖♥♥ 利润非常丰厚
The markup's pretty high on the black market.
桑杰在暗网上的消息很灵通
Sanjay's pretty dialed in on the darkweb.
当然跟我当年比还差远了
I mean, not to the point that I was,
但他还是能轻易找到买♥♥家
but he could make a sale like this, no problem.
派队人去把谢里登带来 通知出入境管理局
Send teams to get Sheridan now and alert border authorities
以防他想逃出国
in case he tries to flip.
吉洛伊工业
强尼·谢里登
你还好吗
How you holding up?
我得亲自见到她 亲耳听到她的声音
I need to see her in person. I need to hear her voice.
你会的
You're going to.
谢谢你来帮忙
Thanks for doing this.
我很高兴能来
I'm glad I'm here.
老实说 你离开之后
If I'm honest, after you left,
我还抱着希望 你也许会回来
I was holding out hope that you might come back.
我现在也有点这么想
Maybe a part of me still is.
车备好了 我们走吧
Car's ready. Let's move.
你们能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
You mind letting me know what this is all about?
我正在打高尔夫
I just got dragged off the ninth tee
结果被一群戴耳塞的黑衣男拽走了
by a bunch of men in black wearing ear pieces, okay?
就是...
And it's just not--
这在俱乐部有损我的形象啊
You know, it's just not a good look at the club.
谢里登先生 我们知道你被一个
Mr. Sheridan, we know you're being blackmailed
叫桑杰·邦塔利亚的人勒索了
by a man named Sanjay Bonthala.
听不懂你们说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
桑杰想拿到什么
What does Sanjay want access to?
你们找错人了 我不认识
You have the wrong guy. I don't-- I don't know
叫什么桑杰的人 没人勒索我
a Sanjay Bon-whatever. Nobody's blackmailing me.
你是个很容易被攻击的目标
You're a pretty easy target.
你多年来一直向海外账户汇钱
You've been padding your offshore accounts for years.
这些账户不是我的
Those accounts aren't mine.
这些也不是你的通话记录吗
And these aren't your phone records?
看起来这个叫"什么桑杰的人"最近总打给你
Looks like Mr. Bon-whatever's been calling you a lot lately.
这是迫♥害♥ 放我走
This is a witch hunt. You let me go.
马上放走我 不然我就找律师
Right now, or I'm gonna get my lawyer
他绝对会让你俩没有好下场
and he's gonna make sure that you both burn at the stake.
我给我在国税局的朋友打一通电♥话♥
One phone call to my buddies at the IRS
他们今天就能来查你了
and they give you a visit today.
再也享受不到克斯和凯科斯群岛的度假屋了
Goodbye vacation home in Turks and Caicos,
再也享受不到豪华游艇了 再也享受不到天然光了
goodbye cheesy yacht. Goodbye natural light.
要不你就老实交代 我们好商量
Or you can talk to us and we can work something out.
我才是受害者 桑杰要挟了我
I was the victim here, okay? Sanjay threatened me.
要挟你什么 他想要什么
For what? What did he want?
-白磷炸♥弹♥ -什么时候给他
- White phosphorus bombs. - When's the handoff?
今早 已经给了
It was this morning. It already happened.
他从我在扬克斯的仓库里拿走了
He picked them up from me at a warehouse in Yonkers.
你现在真需要一个律师了
You may want to call that lawyer now.
白磷炸♥弹♥ 比凝固汽油弹还高温
White phosphorus bombs-- hotter than napalm.
以受害人会烧成渣著称
Known for searing victims to the bone.
而且扑灭难度极其高
Also extremely difficult to extinguish.
而桑杰拿到了十二个
And Sanjay got his hands on 12.
谁会背着自己的爱人非法售卖♥♥军♥火♥啊
Who sells illegal arms behind their loved ones' backs?
-你啊 你经常这么干 -这...
- You. You did that constantly. - u202dIt's-- it's--
我们派人去了杨克斯的仓库
We sent a team to the warehouse in Yonkers.
他们没找到炸♥弹♥或桑杰
They didn't find the bombs or Sanjay.
知道买♥♥家身份吗
Any idea who the buyers are?
根据我在中情局的熟人所说 达布尔·赞
According to my CIA contacts, the Dabbur Zann
一直在用这种炸♥弹♥在国外发动袭击
has been using this kind of bombing attacks overseas.
这成为了他们的理想武器
It's become their weapon of choice.
我调查了美国本土的已知成员
I looked into known associates in the U.S.
科林·博克和泰伦·杰布莱基
Collin Burke and Teren Jablecki.
面部识别通过监控系统发现他们昨晚出现在曼哈顿
Facial rec found them on CC cameras last night in Manhattan.
TJ 桑杰今早在电♥话♥上提到过TJ
T.J. Sanjay mentioned a T.J. on the phone this morning.
肯定就是他了 达布尔·赞不知道
That must be him. The Dabbur Zann isn't known
他们被我们盯上了
for sitting on their hands.
如果是他们要买♥♥这些武器
If they're the ones buying these bombs,
我们就得假设他们会马上发动袭击
we have to assume an attack is imminent
我们今天就得阻止
and we have to stop it today.
我知道怎么办了 让我带着窃听器去卧底
I know how we do it. Send me in with a wire.
我让桑杰带我去交易现场
I'll get Sanjay to take me to the sale,
我看到那些坏人和那些炸♥弹♥之后
and when I get a visual on the bad guys and the bombs,
你们突袭 逮捕他们
you raid and make the arrests.
内部有眼线就不用靠猜了
Eyes on the inside takes out the guesswork.
我不讨厌
I don't hate it.
-你确定你想这么做吗 -不啊
- Are you sure you're up for this? - u202dNo.
但我不能让桑杰把那些炸♥弹♥卖♥♥掉
But I can't let Sanjay sell those bombs.
我是经常犯法 但绝不是杀人犯
I'm a lot of things, but I'm not a murderer.
瞧见没
See?
亲爱的 抱歉我迟到了
Hey, hon, sorry I'm late.
我怎么都找不到我喜欢的那些威化饼干了
I couldn't find those little wafer cookies I like anywhere.
有什么事吗
What's going on?
你看起来有点紧张
You seem a little tense.
什么 我才不会紧张
What? I don't get tense.
我看起来紧张吗 没什么
I seem tense? No, it's nothing.
就是工作的事 看看你
Work stuff. Oh, look at you.
我这个男友太差劲了 把负能量都传给你了
I'm the worst boyfriend, giving you all my bad energy.
来 握着我的双手
Here, hold my hands.
"握着我的双手"
"Hold my hands"? Uhh!
这货真让人无语啊
Can you believe this piece of work?
谢谢
Thank you.
你想让我跟你一起去会面吗
So, do you want me to come with you to the meet?
给你精神上的支持
You know, for moral support?
你真贴心 但是你不用出去了
Oh, that's sweet, but you don't have to do that.
在这里会面
It's happening here.
货在卧室 就等着买♥♥家过来了
The goods are in the bedroom just waiting for the buyers.
炸♥弹♥在顶层公♥寓♥
The bombs are in the loft.
倒是有件事让你做
Oh, you know what you could do?
为我们打包一下行李
Pack some bags for us.
带上你在乎的东西
Take anything you care about.
好 为什么
Uh, sure, why?
等交易结束后 我觉得
I get the sense that New York's not gonna be
纽约就不是能待的好地方了
the best place to be after this sale goes down.
我们去百慕大吧
I'm thinking Bermuda.
不好意思 他刚才是说...
I'm sorry, did he just say that...
对 目标是纽约
Yeah. The target's New York.
不清楚迪德里克把艾弗里关在隧♥道♥哪里
Dedrik could be holding Avery in any one of these tunnels.
主分岔口在这里
The main split is here.
迪德里克的手下虽少
Dedrik rolls with a small crew,
但他可能因为我们的介入
but he might have hired some new guns
而雇佣了一些厉害角色
since we stormed the factory.
他可能设了陷阱
And he could have set traps.
好 我们保持联络
All right, so we stay on comms.
慢慢来
Take it slow.
外部摄像头已就位 但视线不是很好
Exterior cameras are in place, but the sightlines aren't great.
想到他们住在环保的顶层公♥寓♥了
Of course, they live in a reclaimed loft.
-太没新意了 -别分心 瑞奇
- So predictable. - Focus, Rich.
我们是来阻止恐怖袭击的
We're here to stop a terrorist attack,
不是来吐槽波士顿的男友的
not live-snark Boston's boyfriend.
帕特森 务必让各卧底小队
Patterson, make sure all the undercover units
保持低调 波士顿亲眼看到
keep their low profile. No one goes anywhere
交易发生之前
until Boston gets visual confirmation
-谁都不能行动 -收到
- the sale's going down. u202d- Copy that.
这下有问题了
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表