剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
And what better community to serve
帮助我可怜的 不懂流行文化的朋友们
than my poor, pop culture-deprived friends
解决基斯·罗德斯案件呢
with their Keith Rhodes case.
我从他演情景喜剧时就是他的粉丝了
Hey, I've been a big fan since his sitcom days.
童星能在长大后转型成功
So few child actors make
真的太少见了
the successful transition into adulthood.
他很可能成为屏幕毒药的
He could have gone full Screech.
瑞奇
Rich...
我只是想说 这个案子你们需要我
All I'm saying is you're gonna want me for this case.
另外 你能不能帮忙签个字
Also, can you please sign this
让我不用社区服务了 谢谢你
to get me out of community service? Thank you.
好了 我们说到哪里了
Okay, so where were we?
纹身与那个标志
The tattoo contains
有太多不同之处
enough differences from the logo,
因此数据库没有进行匹配
which is why the database missed it.
如果我们根据色彩
And, if you assign values to these squares
给这些长方形指定数值 进行运算
based on how shaded they are, do a little math...
就会得到一个对基斯·罗德斯兴趣浓厚的
that leads to a backup account for a paparazzi service
狗仔团队的账号♥备份
that has a keen interest in Keith Rhodes.
具体来说 纹身指向的这张图片
Specifically, the tattoo points to this picture,
是在欧洲的电影录制地拍摄的
which was taken on a movie set in Europe.
这是尼科·波波夫 布里加达的领导人
That is Niko Popov, leader of The Brigada,
一个跨国犯罪集团
a transnational crime syndicate.
想要什么 他们都能搞来
You name it, they traffic in it--
枪♥支♥ 毒品 人口
guns, drugs, humans.
他们像瘟疫一样在东欧散播开来
They've been spreading across Eastern Europe like the plague.
用恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的手段把阻碍他们的人干掉
Using terrorist acts to take down anyone who stands in their way.
我的国际刑♥警♥朋友们把尼科称作金丝雀
My friends at INTERPOL call Niko "The Canary."
因为他喜欢唱歌♥吗
Because he loves to sing?
因为他从不离开莫斯科
Because he never leaves Moscow
除非他在策划发动袭击
unless he's scouting an attack.
如果你看见他 说明灾难也要来了
If you see him, it means death is coming.
我想说他在搞那些事时也可以唱歌♥
I mean, he could do that and sing.
好吧 那一个美国的电影明星
Okay, what's an American movie star
和一个国际恐♥怖♥分♥子♥混在一起干什么
doing hanging out with an international terrorist?
那个布里加达早就想在美国本土
The Brigada's been wanting to make a splash
制♥造♥一起恐怖活动了
in the US for some time now.
可中情局对他们在美国的同伙
But the CIA knows almost nothing
几乎是一无所知
about their American associates.
现在知道了 是基斯·罗德斯
Well, we know one now. Keith Rhodes.
各位 我翻遍了基斯·罗德斯的相册
Um, guys, I'm scrolling through the Keith Rhodes photo account,
这个你们肯定感兴趣
and you're gonna want to see this.
瑞奇
Rich...
干什么 不 不是那女的
What? No, not-- not the woman.
后面是尼科在离开夜♥总♥会♥时露出的大脑门
That's Niko's receding hairline leaving the nightclub.
是昨天拍到的
This was taken yesterday.
地点在曼哈顿
In Manhattan.
等等 既然尼科在这...
Wait, if Niko's here...
那布里加达也一样
Then so's The Brigada.
他们计划袭击美国本土
And they're about to attack US soil.
盲点
第三季 第六集
既然尼科·波波夫到了美国
With Niko Popov on US soil,
我得通知国土安♥全♥部♥提高警惕
I have to put DHS on high alert.
里德 无论他有什么阴谋 你的人都有权
Reade, your team is empowered to do whatever it takes
不惜一切代价阻止他
to stop whatever he's plotting.
好了 都听到了
All right, you heard the lady.
有她给我们撑腰 可别让她失望
She's got our back. Let's not let her down.
我们得派人盯着那家夜♥总♥会♥
We need eyes on that nightclub
以防尼科再回去
in case Niko goes back there.
我去吧
You got it.
我们手里唯一的另一条线索
Our only other lead right now
就是那被高估了的好莱坞演员
is an overrated Hollywood actor.
被高估 他可是凭借最佳吻戏
Overrated? The man has a Moon Man award
拿下过登月者奖杯的 你竟敢这么说
for Best Kiss-- how dare you?
想不让尼科察觉到联调局盯上他的前提下
It's gonna be tough talking to Keith
找到基斯和他谈话 这可不容易
without tipping off Niko the FBI's onto him.
没错 我们得找个借口接近他
You're right. We're gonna need a good cover to get in there.
假扮基斯的司机
Sub in as Keith's driver?
装扮设备工人潜入他家
Breach his house as utility workers.
或者我们可以用自己的身份混进去
Or we could go undercover as ourselves.
基斯正在拍一部电影 叫《临死之际》
Keith is currently shooting "A Death Before Dying,"
主角是一名坏坏的联调局探员
about a roguish FBI agent
他线人掌握一个惊天秘密 而他也牵扯其中
who gets too close to an asset with a deadly secret.
天啊 这剧情太扯了
Oh, my God, that sounds ridiculous.
但要是有谁能拍得好 那非基斯莫属
But if anyone could pull that off, it's Keith.
他们找了个联调局顾问
Look, they already have an FBI consultant.
可以换成我们的人
Could swap one of us in.
我是你新来的联调局顾问
I'm your new FBI consultant.
你想让你的明星看起来像个真正的特工
So, do you want your star to look like a real agent,
还是想让他看起来像个傻冒
or do you want him to look like an idiot
白白搭进去一亿美元
and flush $100 million down the drain?
再拍一次 我们再拍一次
Let's just go again. We're going again!
看吧 我要的就是这样 真实
See? This is what I wanted. Authenticity!
这家伙讲的都是真材实料
This guy knows what he's talking about
因为他是真的警♥察♥
'cause he's a real cop.
不 我是联邦探员
No, I'm a federal agent.
对 看吧 真实
Exactly. See? Authentic!
重来一遍
Let's go back to one!
上部电影是几名特种部队的人指导我
I trained with the Green Berets for my last film.
到最后他们甚至说我都可以上战场了
They practically said I was field ready by the end.
如果你觉得我哪里做得不好 就告诉我
If you see something you don't like, you let me know.
因为我要的就是真实 好吗
'Cause I'm all about real, okay?
有件事我还真想跟你谈谈
There is something that I do want to talk to you about.
可以啊 那我们午饭时间聊聊
Oh, well, awesome. Let's, uh, let's talk over lunch.
给你枪
Here's your gun.
-握紧了 -好
- Hold it tight. - Okay.
尽快搞定
Just get it done.
导演刚刚说的话你别太放在心上
Don't pay too much attention to our hack director back there.
如果让你加入片场能让基斯高兴 我就高兴
If having you on set makes Keith happy, it makes me happy.
布奇·本特利 制片人
Booky Bentley, producer.
威勒特别探员
Special Agent Weller.
我们需要重新扫描你的纹身
Uh, we need to rescan your tattoos.
有必要吗
Is that necessary?
我是说 我可不喜欢赤身裸体旋转着
I mean, as much as I love getting naked and spun around
让无数激光相机扫描我身体 那滋味...
while millions of lasers and cameras scan my body, that's--
赫斯特已经在利用她的职权掩盖线索
Hirst has already used her power to bury leads
并篡改证据了
and manipulate evidence.
也就是说有很大可能
Which means there's a strong chance
她已经修改了纹身的数据库
she's already corrupted the tattoo database
以此让我们偏离正轨
to get us off her trail.
所以我们得建立
So, we need to set up
我们自己离线的数据库
our own secure database, off site,
不能让赫斯特知道
and away from Hirst.
说得容易
Easier said than done.
没有金属片激活我的新纹身
We can't scan my body without the metal disc
我们无法扫描我的身体
that activates my new tattoos.
我们是无法把那东西从这里带出去的
And they're not gonna just let us walk out of here with it.
每个出口都有金属探测器
There are metal detectors at every exit,
目的就是防止有人把这类东西从里面带走
specifically designed to keep things like that from leaving.
你们去拿金属片
You two get the discs.
我来搞定金属探测器
I'll take care of the metal detector.
她绝对是要去拿她中情局的高科技了
She's totally gonna get some cool CIA gadget.
帕特森
Patterson, um...
关于找我女儿的事
About the search for my daughter.
对 我正在查
Yes, I-- I am on it.
虽然还没有什么发现 但我...
Um, we haven't found anything yet, but I did--
我改变主意了 我不想找到她
I changed my mind, I don't want to find her.
好吧 我...
Okay... I...
你就不好奇你的女儿
Aren't you just like a little bit curious
现在过得怎么样吗
where half of your DNA wound up?
这十♥八♥年♥来 她有她自己的生活
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表