剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
不...不...
No... No...
不...
No...
什么情况
What?
这人怎么每天早上都这样
Every morning with this guy.
演奏家先生 我在睡觉呢
Hey! Dizzy Gillespie! I'm trying to sleep here!
帕特森探员
Agent Patterson.
-伊森伯格教授 你好 -早上好
- Professor Izenberg, hi. - Good morning.
叫我杰克吧
Jack, please.
-你... -你...
- So, are you-- - Are you--
异口同声了
Oh. Jinx.
-你刚才想...-抱歉 我刚才是想问
- What were you... - Sorry, I was just gonna ask
你下午要不要来听听我的讲话
if you were coming to my talk this afternoon
关于激光电感耦合等离子体质谱技术的
on Laser Ablation Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry.
我想邀请你
I'd love to have you.
我很了解这个技术
Oh, I-- I'm super familiar with LA-ICP-MS.
我知道 我拜读过
I know, I read your internal memo
你在应用领域的内部分♥析♥材料 很...
on its field application, it was...
你看过
Oh, you read that?
是的 写得很好
Of course. It was brilliant.
谢谢 那个...
Thank you, that's...
我一直以为那些东西都会被直接扔掉
I-- I always figure those just get tossed.
我看了你的
Well, I read yours.
早上好
Morning.
你有吸引力
You're magnetic.
摩擦电
Oh... Triboelectric.
这个词是指摩擦生成的电荷
That's the term for a charge generated by friction.
"Tribo"是希腊语摩擦的意思
"Tribo," The term for-- Greek word for rubbing.
来参加我的讲话
Come to my talk.
我很想去 但我还有点事...
I-- I want to, but I'm-- I'm very behind on this--
那有空喝杯咖啡怎么样
How 'bout a coffee sometime instead?
我...
I...
我...我不能...我总是...
I-- I can't, I'm-- I'm always...
我一直...一直都在我的实验室里
all the times... in my lab always.
你干锤子呢
Uh, what the hell was that?
表现很差是不是 我表现差透了
That was bad, wasn't it? I was so bad!
我就是...想找个借口
I just was-- I was trying to think of an excuse,
然后我嘴就自己动起来了
and then my mouth kept moving, so I--
你为什么要找借口
Why are you making excuses at all?
杰克超帅气又超聪明啊
Jack is super cute and super smart.
-那是 但是... -没有但是
- Obviously, but-- - But nothing.
你得重整旗鼓 别再找烂借口了
You gotta get back on the horse. No more lame excuses.
我不情愿的理由可是合法合理的
Whoa, I have legitimate reasons for being reluctant.
首先...是大卫
First... there was David.
那不是你的错
That was not your fault.
是我的错
Actually, it was.
-帕特森 -听我说
- Patterson... - Listen!
我只是不想太快投入下一段
I just don't wanna rush into things.
太快 这事都过去多久了
Rush? How long has it been since...
你是说博登隐瞒身份在我牙里
Since Borden lied about his identity,
装追踪器还试图杀了我的事吗
put a bug in my tooth and tried to kill me?
我很抱歉我伤害了你
I am sorry I did this to you.
说起来 你说得对
You know what? You're right.
我可能需要注册个交♥友♥网♥站
I should probably get on Bumble.
怎么了
What's up?
出什么事了吗
Everything okay?
坐下
Take a seat.
我求婚了
I proposed.
什么
What?!
我都没想到你要说这个
That is not what I thought you were gonna say!
-惊喜吧 -天哪
- Hey, surprise. - Oh, my God.
恭喜你 真的 这太...
Congrats, seriously, that's...
是啊 这太...
Yeah, that's, uh...
我还以为你会等到周年纪念日呢
I... I thought you were gonna wait for your anniversary.
我只是...
I was just too...
我只是等不及了
I mean, I just couldn't wait anymore.
你真该看看梅根的表情
You should've seen the look on Meg's face.
她肯定很激动
Oh, I'm sure she was thrilled.
是啊
Yeah.
我想让你当我的伴郎
Hey, I want you to be my best man.
你不会更想让威勒
Wouldn't you rather have Weller
帮你策划单身派对吗
planning your bachelor party?
让他跟我喊一周末的"行动"
So he can bark "Let's move" at me all weekend?
不行 我需要你在我旁边
No! I need you up there next to me.
穿小西服那种
Like, in a tux?
不不 你不用穿西服
No, you don't have to wear a tuxedo, it's--
我得接个电♥话♥
Actually, I gotta take this.
但你必须答应 听到没
But I'm not gonna take "No" For an answer, all right?
-抱歉 刚刚... -没事
- Sorry, that must have been... - It's fine.
你就没想过跟他说点什么吗
Have you thought any more about saying anything to him?
我有过机会
I had my chance.
什么时候
When?
几年前他从医院回来后
A couple years ago after he came back from the hospital.
他亲了我
He kissed me.
可我把他推开了
And I pushed him away.
那怎么了 感情是会变的
So? Feelings change.
人们也是会订婚的
And people get engaged.
如果你不想跟他说什么
Look, if you're not gonna say anything to him,
至少听从你自己的意见
at least follow your own advice
重整旗鼓
and get back on the horse.
帕特森
Patterson?
我破解了简的一个纹身
I cracked one of Jane's tattoos.
太棒了 艾弗琳 你查到什么
That's great, Afreen. What do you got?
你看这些数字
You see these digits?
我发现旁边有个小小的"C除以D"
I noticed there's a tiny "C over D" Next to them.
-周长除以直径 -没错
- Circumference over diameter? - Exactly.
-3.1415926...-我懂 是π
- 3.1415926-- - I get it, it's pi.
总之 当我把每个数字
Anyway, when I multiplied each digit
按顺序与π相乘
in the sequence by 3.14...
就得到了一串新的数字
You get a whole new string of numbers.
将我引向了一份已故美国海军的
Which led me to an autopsy report
-验尸报告 -然后呢
- for a deceased U.S. Marine. - And?
暂时就这些
That's as far as I got.
太棒了 艾弗琳 做得太好了
Well, hot damn, Afreen, that is great work.
简的身体上布满了
There's dozens of number sequences
几十个数字序列
all over Jane's body.
用π转换分♥析♥所有数字
I wanna convert and analyze them all using pi.
我不想这么说
I hate to say this,
但他肯定知道克劳福德在做什么
but he had to have known what Crawford was up to.
我们实验室见
I'll meet you in the lab.
有关于克劳福德的新情报了吗
Hey, is there new intel on Crawford?
没有 我们只是在说
No. We're just talking about
纳兹发现的关于艾弗里养父的事
what Nas has found on Avery's adopted father.
他可不是什么童子军
Oh, yeah, well, he was no Boy Scout.
隐藏来路不正的资金
Hiding ill-gotten funds,
恶意打击商业对手
ordering hits on corporate rivals.
我们还不能确定这个呢
We-- we don't know that.
纳兹 她不可能对我们撒谎
Nas, she wouldn't have lied to us.
我不会去审问她的
I'm not questioning Nas, okay?
我只是不想告诉艾弗里 暂且不想
I just, I don't wanna tell Avery, not yet.
我们得对她诚实 简
We have to be totally honest with her, Jane.
我知道 我不是说我们要对她撒谎
I know, and I'm not suggesting that we lie, okay?
只是在我们毁掉她对他的回忆前
But before we taint her memory of him,
先确认清楚
let's just double check,
确定他确实做过这些事情
make sure he actually did all those things.
让我再查一下
Let me do a little digging
看看能不能找到些确凿的证据
and see if I can find some concrete proof.
首先 我想用几分钟时间
First, I'd like to take a moment
感谢一下艾弗琳 来 来这里
for a shout-out to Afreen. Come on, get over here.
她是第一位通过推算
She made the initial deduction
将纹身的破解范围大大增加的人
that cracked today's tattoo wide open.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表