剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
可他们竟然允许他在自己的地盘做生意
And if they're letting him operate on their turf,
你这样去找他
all right, it's far too risky for you
问他关于简的事太危险了
to go and ask him about Jane.
所以我自己去 找到她我会打给你
So I'll go and I'll call you when I find her.
算了吧 我又不认识你
Screw that. I don't know you.
我凭什么相信你
I have no reason to trust you.
是你来找我的 记得吗
You approached me, remember?
要不是我 你到现在还不知道
And if I hadn't, you wouldn't know that Max
马克斯在弗里德里希酒店有家干洗店
operates our of a dry cleaner's in Friedrichshain,
所以要么你带上我 要么我自己去
so I'm either going with you or I'm going alone,
如果你不喜欢 你也可以回去
and if you don't like it, you can go back home
等我找到她 我会通知你她在哪的
and I'll let you know where she is when I find her.
你为什么要带她去见马克斯
Why did you bring her to see Max?
我没有 我把她带在身边
I didn't... I kept her close to me,
这样我就能随时照看她
so I could keep an eye on her.
我们在干洗店对面
We found an abandoned office
找到一间废弃的办公室
across the road from the dry cleaner's.
我们待在那里 等着马克斯出现
We stayed there, waited until Max showed up.
为什么是现在 已经18年了
Why now? It's been 18 years.
为什么现在想起找简
Why start looking for Jane now?
我从小就知道自己是被收养的
I've known I was adopted my whole life,
可... 我爱我的父母 他们也爱我
but... I loved my parents and they loved me.
我为什么要去找一个不爱我的人
Why go searching for someone who didn't?
简很爱你
Jane loved you.
那她为什么要抛弃我
Then why'd she give me up?
算了 后来我妈死于癌症
Anyway, my-- my mom died of cancer,
我爸也自杀了 所以我对生母产生了好奇
and my dad killed himself, so... guess I got curious.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
简提起过我吗
Has Jane ever mentioned me?
我告诉她 你的记忆被抹去了
I told her you'd had your memory wiped.
你告诉她谢培德和罗曼的事了吗
Did you tell her about Shepherd or Roman?
没有
No.
我告诉她你正被人悬赏追杀
I told her about the bounty on your head,
所以你才要逃
and that's why you'd run away.
为了保护我
To protect me.
保护我们的家
Protect our family.
抹去记忆的药
Memory-erasing drugs?
悬赏要她的命
A bounty on her head?
她到底是什么人啊
What kind of a person is she?
她是个乐于帮助人的人
She's someone that helps people.
-保护他人 -抛弃他人
- Protects them. - Abandons them.
如果简真的把你交给别人抚养
If Jane did give you up for adoption,
我相信她一定有苦衷
I'm sure she had a good reason.
可她不记得了 对吗
But she won't remember, right?
忘了为什么要抛弃我
Why she gave me up.
我没有抛弃她
I didn't give her up.
是谢培德把她从我身边偷偷送走的
Shepherd stole her from me and sent her away.
我现在知道了 可当时并不知道
I know that now. I didn't know that then.
我为她抗争过
I-- I fought for her.
可现在... 她认为我没爱过她
And now... sh-she thinks I never loved her?
不 我说了你很爱她
No. I told her you loved her.
我发誓
I promise you.
到了最后她是知道的 简
By the end, she knew, Jane.
她知道
She knew.
以我对简的了解 要是她知道你
The Jane that I know, if she knew about you,
哪怕要走遍全世界 她也会去找你
she would walk to the ends of the earth to find you.
正如为了她你现在这样
Like you're doing for her.
正如我们这样
Like we are doing.
那就是马克斯
There's Max.
-我们走 -不 艾弗里 站住
- Let's go. - No, Avery, stop.
你得留在这里
You have to stay here.
这件事没有商量的余地
I am not gonna fight about this.
我说服了她留在办公室
I convinced her to stay in the office.
她说她会待在那里
She said that she would.
她答应我的
She promised me.
后来呢 柯特
What happened, Kurt?
我不知道
I don't know.
我走了进去
I went in there...
里面的人好像早知道我的到来
and it was like they were expecting me.
不不
No, no!
艾弗里 你不会有事的
Avery, hey... it's gonna be okay.
艾弗里 艾弗里
Avery. Avery.
艾弗里 坚持住
Avery, just stay with me.
我们得离开这里
We've got to get out of here!
你就...把她留下了
You just... left her there?
他们在步步紧逼
They were closing in on me.
我想把她带走
I tried to get her out.
可办不到
I couldn't.
要是我再待下去 我可能也会死
If I had stayed any longer, I would have died, too.
那你真应该留下
Then you should have stayed.
她不该出现在那的 简
She wasn't supposed to be there, Jane.
这是场意外
It was a mistake.
如果是场意外
If it was a mistake,
那你为什么不早点告诉我
then why didn't you tell me sooner?
因为我想保护你
'Cause I was trying to protect you.
你只是想保护你自己
You were trying to protect yourself.
不 当时你并不知道
No. Why hear about a daughter
自己有个女儿这回事
that you didn't even know that you had,
所以为什么要把她的死讯告诉你
only to find out that she was dead...
而且凶手还是你的丈夫
and your own husband killed her?
你有那么多机会告诉我 你都撒谎了
Every chance you had to tell me, you lied.
说了又能改变什么
What would it change?
我们 能改变我们
Us. It would change us.
他们一直打电♥话♥
They keep calling.
长官 里德助理局长派我们来
Sir, Assistant Director Reade sent us.
无名氏女士也在吗 你们没事吧
Is Miss Doe here, too? Are you both okay?
我们没事 我们打算请天假
We're fine. We're gonna take the day off.
局里现在有情况
There's been a development.
告诉里德去找别人
Tell Reade to get someone else.
-我们得... -不
- We need to-- - No.
等等
Don't.
去哪都好 我不想待在这
I need to be anywhere but here.
我查到了那个主播的身份
Hey, I just unmasked the live-streamer.
照片发到你们手♥机♥上了
Photo's on your phone.
亚当·泰勒 这里的员工吗
Adam Taylor. He work here?
对 他三十分钟前
Uh, yeah. He just badged in
刚打卡进去 你们只要封锁那里就能...
30 minutes ago. If you issue a lockdown, you can--
好吧 算了 他刚刚打卡离开
Oh, okay, well, never mind, he just badged out.
我们就在大楼外面
We're right outside the facility.
我看见他了
I got him.
他为什么要回到犯罪现场
Why the hell would he return to the scene of the crime?
要是不回来会引起更大怀疑
It'd be more suspicious if he didn't.
-亚当·泰勒 联调局 -举起手来
- Adam Taylor! FBI! - Hands up!
-放下手♥机♥ -不不 等一下
- Drop the phone! - No, no, no, please wait!
你们不明白 他们要杀了我的孩子
You don't understand! They're gonna kill my kid!
顺利离开 我们快走吧
Went off without a hitch. Let's get out of here.
很高兴我能帮上忙 我们买♥♥了什么
Glad I could help. So what did we buy?
真的好热啊 你觉得呢
Damn, it's hot out here, huh?
我们回酒店吧
Let's get back to the hotel.
六点钟方向有尾巴
We got company on our six.
是啊 那边也有
Yeah, over there, too.
他们都是卖♥♥家的手下
They were with the sellers at the buy.
好一个顺利离开
Without a hitch, huh?
看来他们想把东西偷回去
Looks like they're trying to steal the package back.
给你 不惜一切代价带回去
Here. Take it to the estate, do whatever it takes.
我来引开他们
I'll lose 'em.
我们刚审讯过亚当
We just put Adam in interrogation.
他吓坏了 说视频里那个女人
He's freaking out. Says the woman in the video
想杀了他儿子 但没说具体细节
wants to kill his son but won't elaborate.
-还是没查到她是谁吗 -根本没有线索
- Still no idea who she is? - Not even close.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表