剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
I'm an Assistant Director of the FBI,
我知道你在玩什么把戏
and I know what's going on here.
找你们这里最高级别的负责人
I need to speak to the most senior executive
出来跟我谈 现在
in this building... now.
好吧 我去找我们安保总负责来
Okay. I'll get our head of Global Security.
你女朋友真有意思
Your girlfriend's hilarious.
你什么时候开始和梅根发短♥信♥了
Since when are you texting Meg?
从上周我们一起享受
Since we had the best time ever
吃早午餐做瑜伽的快乐时光开始
at brunch and yoga last weekend.
你不要多心
Don't take this the wrong way,
不过你确实配不上她
but she's way out of your league.
她很漂亮 聪明 成功
She's beautiful, smart, successful.
没有恋父情结
No daddy issues.
你要是再不求婚 我就要下手了
You'd better put a ring on that before I do.
是其他队员
It's the team.
什么发现
What you got?
好 我利用那段戴着老鼠头套的影像
Okay, so I was able to use the mouse mask footage
研究疑犯的肢体动作
to study the suspect's body movements
然后创建了局部生物轮廓
and I created a partial biometric profile.
告诉我找到了匹配
Tell me you got a match.
我们在一处提款机前
We matched the suspect
匹配到了一个人的动作
to a person seen at an ATM
那里距离洛伊的住处一英里远
a mile from Loewe's estate,
并且我用的这款新型实验性步态识别技术
and I used this new experimental gait recognition technology
国安局是能够证明准确性的
the NSA has to confirm it.
只要知道了相貌 稍微花点时间
And once we got a face, it was only a matter of time
就能查到名字 她叫凯西·古斯塔夫森
'til we got a name. Meet Kathy Gustafson.
35岁 单身 住在扬克斯的一处工作室
35, single, lives in a studio in Yonkers.
有数十段网恋经历
Has over a dozen online dating memberships
在"电脑狂潮"做技术顾问
and works as an IT consultant for Nerd Herd.
这是我见过最悲伤的罪犯侧写了
The most depressing criminal profile I've ever seen.
知道她人在哪吗
Any idea where she is now?
知道 我查了她的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Yeah. I tracked her phone.
她在"电脑狂潮"的市区聚集地
She's at Nerd Herd's midtown location.
干得好
Nicely done.
谢谢 真为我们现在的工作
Thank you. Yeah, super, super proud
感到自豪
of the work we're doing here.
好了 派一队人去把她带回来
All right. Send a team out, pick her up.
-威勒 你负责审讯 -收到
- Weller, you run the interrogation. - Got it.
审讯工作还是交给我吧
u202dActually, I will handle the questioning.
华府方面现在给我很大的压力
I'm getting a lot of heat from Washington to make this right.
要是你俩能一起来当然更好
I would love to have you two in with me.
我还要依靠你的专业知识
I could use your expertise.
我们很乐于效劳
And we would love to provide it.
有情况通知我们
Keep us posted.
她没见过我们的样子
She's never seen our faces.
她不知道我们是谁
She has no idea who we are.
听你这话 我就放心多了
Oh, that's why I feel so relaxed right now.
我听说过"三只盲鼠"吗
Have I heard of the Three Blind Mice?
谁没听过 他们那么有名
Who hasn't? They're real famous,
至少在科技圈里是的
at least in the IT community.
那你知道他们这种入侵行为是要负责的吗
Are you aware of the kinds of hacks they're responsible for?
扰乱德国政♥府♥机构
Disrupting government services in Germany,
关闭首尔股票市场
shutting down the stock market in Seoul,
更别提窃取上百万美元了
not to mention stealing millions of dollars.
准确地说是数十亿
Billions, actually.
对 我知道 那跟我有什么关系
Yeah, I know. What's that got to do with me?
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
我们追踪了你从取款机到洛伊住处的步态
We tracked your movements from an ATM to the Loewe estate.
我们还知道你在苏豪区的"电脑狂潮"
We also know you used a computer at Nerd Herd in SoHo
使用电脑多次入侵洛伊的电脑
to hack Loewe's computer several times.
你将信♥号♥♥反弹回去把网络地址
You bounced the signal to make it look like the IP address
伪装成南极洲
was coming from Antarctica,
但我们查得出来
but we were able to trace it back.
你被捕了 凯西
You're caught, Kathy.
帮我们 我们就能帮你
Help us, we can help you.
不 是我帮助你们
No. I can help you.
什么
What?
你们全都搞错了
You're coming at this all wrong.
我们并没有扰乱德国的政♥府♥机构
We didn't disrupt government services in Germany.
我们制♥造♥了一次短路
We sent out a short that deleted
删除了外♥交♥部♥长打算卖♥♥给俄♥国♥人
the foreign minister's drive containing military secrets
记录着军事秘密的驱动
he was selling to Russia.
至于韩国股票市场出现异常
And as for the stock market glitch in Seoul,
是我们阻止了一次全面的市场崩♥盘♥
we prevented a total market collapse
否则结果将影响整个东南亚
that would've spread through Southeast Asia.
而且我们从不偷钱 从不
And we never stole money. Ever.
我们偷回来路不正的资金
We stole back ill-gotten funds and returned them
并将钱还给一开始
to the people who were screwed over
被那些腐♥败♥的公♥司♥
by these corrupt companies
和政♥府♥欺骗的人
and governments in the first place,
而我们不拿一分钱
and we never took a cent.
你们就像是暗网中的罗宾汉
So, you're like the Robin Hoods of the dark web.
这样形容准确吗
Is that an accurate assessment?
我觉着挺不赖
That doesn't sound so bad to me.
正相反 正相反
Opposite, opposite.
这是非常不好的行为 而且违法
That is very bad and very illegal.
你的同伴们是谁
Who are your partners?
我不知道他们叫什么
I don't know their names.
你不知道和你一起的人是谁
You don't know who you were working with?
不 我可没这么说
No, I didn't say that.
我只是从没当面见过他们
I just never met them in person
我们也不说自己叫什么 以防被抓到
and we didn't exchange names in case we ever got caught.
你们上次联♥系♥是什么时候
When's the last time you communicated?
一年前吧 我们散伙之前
About a year ago, before we disbanded,
虽然我不想散伙 可是...
which was not my choice, but...
我好想念他们
I miss them so bad.
不过我们仍然是最好的朋友
We're still best friends, though.
他们只是低调一段时间
They're just layin' low for a bit.
那么 你是怎么做的
So, how did you do it?
你是怎样侵入凯文·洛伊的个人电脑
How did you hack into Kevin Loewe's personal computer?
我猜猜看
Let me guess.
你们这两位专家无法搞清楚
Your experts here can't figure it out.
要是我必须大胆假设一下的话
You know, if I had to venture a hypothesis,
你可能控制了中♥央♥处理器的叶片通过频率
I'd say you manipulated the blade pass frequency of the CPU fan,
从而远程访问了主电路板
thereby remote accessing the main circuit board.
我说的八♥九♥不离十 还是...
Is that in the right ballpark, or...?
实际上差不多了
That's actually pretty close.
"差不多"是指百分之百正确 还是...
Oh, by "Pretty close," do you mean 100% correct, or...?
也就是说你承认
So you admit
篡改了凯文·洛伊服务器中的电子邮件
to falsifying e-mails on Kevin Loewe's server?
不 我是承认将凯文·洛伊删除的邮件还原
No, I admit to putting back e-mails that Kevin Loewe deleted.
他才是罪犯 我们不是 你知道吗
He's the criminal here, not us. You know what?
我把这些告诉你们而不是找律师
The only reason I'm telling you all this and not lawyering-up
仅仅是因为有人有生命危险
is people's lives are in danger.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
洛伊刚刚卖♥♥空了伏尔特汽车公♥司♥大量股票
Loewe just shorted a boatload of Volta Motors stock.
上一次他卖♥♥凯铁集团的股票
The last time he did that with KeyRail,
之后就制♥造♥了事故
he caused an accident
有人因此而死
that killed people.
你们不觉得他会故技重施吗
You don't think he'll do it again?
凯西显然是是个手段高明的黑客
Kathy is clearly a skilled hacker,
但她说的其他事情我们不能完全相信
but we're gonna have to take everything else she says with a grain of salt.
我觉得她很可爱
I thought she was lovely.
虽然有点收集癖 但绝不是坏人
I mean, got a bit of a hoarder vibe, but definitely not evil.
她说的洛伊的交易行为都属实吗
Is she right about Loewe's trading activity?
我们确认过 他确实卖♥♥空了股票
We confirmed it. He's shorted the stock.
伏尔特明天将推出最新型电动汽车
Volta's launching their newest electric car tomorrow.
对那种万众瞩目的事情发动攻击
An attack at a high profile event like that
会让他们的股价一落千丈
would tank their stock.
我们得保护伏尔特公♥司♥总部
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表