剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
The powerful bully, the powerless, and--
要让这群畜生知道
and these animals need to learn
他们不是一辈子受庇佑
that they're not immune.
所以我要用这笔钱
Which is why I'm using this money
来制♥造♥一个比"战神"病毒
to build something ten times worse
厉害十倍的东西
than the Nergal virus. u202d
好吧 听起来好吓人
Okay. That is legit terrifying.
但我不是催你
But, um-- and this is not to rush you in any way
不让你吃东西
with your snacking there.
如果可以的话 我和我的保镖
But my bodyguards and I would love to make this swap,
-想赶紧交换 -你越早收到钱
- if that's possible. - And the sooner you get paid,
就能越早让别人付出代价了 对吧
the sooner you can make every one else pay, right?
-好主意 -对
- That's a really good idea. u202d- Yes.
把授权发给你了
Sent you the authorization.
-你接受就可以了 -好
- You just need to accept. u202d- Okay.
小绿条亮起
That little bar goes green.
-转账成功 很好 -谢谢
- Transfer complete. Great. - Thank you.
-来点开胃饼 -好
- Hey, uh, canapé? u202d- Oh, sure.
那个装置在哪儿
Um, now, where's the device?
好吧好吧 你觉得在我身上吗
Oh, okay, okay. You think I have it on me.
-是啊 -我又不傻
- Yeah. - u202dWhat do you think I am, stupid?
宴会中的一个人带着...
No, there is a person here at the party who ha--
-继续说 -等下等下
- Keep going. - Wait, wait, wait, wait.
这里面有坚果吗
Do these have nuts?
有 开心果
Yeah, I wanna say pistachio?
好吧
Okay.
慢点 慢慢呼吸
Shh, shh, slow, calm breathes.
这里吗 这里什么都没有
In here? There's nothing in here.
只有一支肾上腺笔
Just this EpiPen.
抱歉
u202dOh! Sorry.
给你 好了
There you go. Now...
你说装置在别人那里
You said someone out there has the device.
在谁那里 谁拿的
Who is that? Who?
她想拿电♥话♥
She's-- she's reaching for her phone.
这个人应该在手♥机♥联♥系♥人里
The contact's gotta be in there.
好
Okay.
锁住了 帕特森
It's locked. Patterson.
你得黑进这部手♥机♥
Gotta find a backdoor into this phone.
谁管我怎么用这个装置啊
Who cares what I do with the device?
我给你一亿
I'm giving you $100 million.
不是说"顾客永远是对..."
Whatever happened to "The customer's always ri--"?
真有意思
Well, that's very interesting.
我在六十秒前 把你的照片
60 seconds ago I sent a photo of you
发给了耳边的这位朋友
to my good friends in my ear.
他们查了一下
They've been doing some research.
你不是弹窗小鬼
And you're not PopUpKid.
那我是谁
Then who am I?
你是纳兹.卡莫尔
You were Nas Kamal,
你以前是国安局的人
formerly of the NSA.
现在 你是个死人
And now... you're dead.
杀了她
Kill her!
我去找那个装置
I'll find the box.
我黑进了德莱拉的手♥机♥
I accessed Delilah's phone.
你试一下
Try it now.
只有一个联♥系♥人
There's only one contact.
装置肯定在他手里了
This has to be her man with the box.
杰克逊
希望能在他发现我不是德莱拉前 找出这人
Let's hope we can ID him before he realizes I'm not Delilah.
那边
There.
联调局突袭
FBI raid!
大家快跑
Everybody run!
趴下 别挡路
Get down! Get out of the way!
坏了
No.
他身上没有
He hasn't got it.
苏把装置拿走了
Sho has the device.
-你看见他朝哪个方向跑了吗 -没看见
- Did you see which way he went? u202d- No, I didn't.
我去前门出口看下 你负责后门
I'll take the front exit, you cover the back.
赶紧
Get out of here!
别
No! u202d
你没事吧
You okay?
拜托 各位 给我点好消息
Come on, guys. Give me some good news.
苏刚拿着装置逃走了
Sho just got away with the device.
你说对了一半
Well, you're half right.
干得漂亮 各位
Nice work, everybody.
贝蒂·杜普丽
是的 已拿回装置
Yep, the device is secured,
德莱拉已被捕
and Delilah is in custody.
苏·阿克塔仍下落不明
Sho Akhtar's still in the wind.
这样的家伙总是在你不抱希望时现身
Guys like him have a way of popping up when you least expect it.
也许不会 毕竟他确实
Or maybe not, I mean, he does have
药瘾挺重的
a pretty serious drug problem.
他随时都有可能死
He could die any time.
纳兹 谢谢你的协助
Nas, thank you for your help.
是啊 你回归真好
Yeah, it's great to have you back.
我很怀念这种感觉
You know, I've, uh, I've missed this.
跟你们一起共事
Working with all of you.
还包括你呢 瑞奇
Yeah, even you, Rich.
但我要回我该回的地方了
But it's time I go back to where I belong.
中情局吗 不是吧
What, to the CIA? Really?
我怎么感觉你就要
Why do I feel like you're about to fly away
远走高飞了呢
on an umbrella right now?
再见 各位
Goodbye, everyone.
我引用了《欢乐满人间》的台词
That was a Mary Poppins reference
怕你们没听出这个梗
in case that wasn't clear.
那个情节总是让我泪流满面
That part always makes me cry.
纳兹
Hey, uh, Nas?
你走之前
Uh, before you go,
你看你能不能
I was wondering if the next time
在下次见到谢培德时
you talk to Shepherd,
问一下她关于艾弗里的事
if you could ask her about Avery
问她为什么让我把这个孩子送出去了
and, uh, why she made me give her up.
我不会那么做 简
I'm not gonna do that, Jane.
我已经知道答案了
I already know the answer.
你母亲心理变♥态♥ 是个自恋狂
Your mother is a sociopath and a narcissist.
她从你身边夺走那些
The things she took from you,
都是为了让你只爱她一个人
they were all to keep you from loving anyone but her.
这不是什么谜团 她就是想控制你
There's no mystery. She just wanted to control you.
我一直在想我当时能不能做些什么
I keep wondering if there's something
让她改变主意
I could have done to change her mind.
那又会怎样呢
To what end?
你不能一直活在过去里 简
You can't live in the past, Jane.
我们要把心思都放在眼前的事情上
We're better served putting all our efforts
才会对我们更有益
into what we can do now.
好运 简
Good luck, Jane.
什么 好吧
What? Okay.
那你来吧 你得告诉他
Go ahead then. You have to tell him, by the way.
-我不会跟他说 -我会说 你冷静...
- He's not getting it from me. - I will, just calm--
我们遇到了一个问题
Hey-- okay, we have a problem.
那个装置有问题
Something is wrong with the device.
它没法运行
It doesn't actually do anything.
德莱拉好像拿了假装置做诱饵
It appears that Delilah brought us a decoy.
不 不是德莱拉
No... not Delilah.
纳兹
Nas.
纳兹说她要回她该回的地方了
Nas said that she was going back to where she belongs,
她是利用那个装置
so she's using that box
作为她重回国安局的筹码
to buy her way back into the NSA.
这么说 文身小队
So, I guess the tat squad
这次没有拿到任务奖励吗
doesn't really score any points for this one?
-是啊 -她确实
- No. - u202dWell, she did keep us
-没让我们被炒鱿鱼 -我之前在监狱
- from getting fired. - I was in jail.
现在装置也不在黑市上了
And now the device is off the market.
还是打了场胜仗
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表