剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
新消息
新消息
搞定了 最迟今晚半夜
All done. By midnight tonight,
就不需要再担心联调局的人坏事了
the FBI team will no longer be a concern.
希望你的朋友比这间安全屋
Let's hope your friends are more impressive
更令人期待些
than this safe house.
克罗地亚的事之后
Well, you're the one
可是你说要保持低调行事的
who wanted to lay low after Croatia.
"低调"不是"藏在垃圾堆里"
"Lay low," not "Lay in filth."
干掉那群探员之后
When the Feds go down,
绝不能让一点水花
we can't afford to have any of it
-溅到克劳福德身上 -别担心
- splash back on Crawford. - Don't worry.
这群人神出鬼没 一击致命
These people are as invisible as they are lethal.
我跟你说过我的前任 弗兰克的事吗
Did I ever tell you about my predecessor, Frank?
没有 但我感觉你就要说了
No, but I feel like you're about to.
当了克劳福德20年的首席顾问
Crawford's chief counsel for 20 years,
结果他不小心把一个商业间谍
until he accidentally brought a corporate spy
带进了一个他不该出现的会议上
into a meeting he shouldn't have been in.
他们不得不当场处置那名间谍
The spy had to be dealt with on the spot.
毁了克劳福德最喜欢的一双鞋
Ruined Crawford's favorite shoes.
弗兰克被流放了 确切地说
Frank was banished, quite literally,
被派去西伯利亚监督我们在那的产业
to Siberia to oversee our interests there.
那双鞋被丢掉了
The shoes were thrown out.
明白了 我就是弗兰克
I get it. I'm Frank.
不 你是那双鞋
No, you're the shoes.
你现在或许是克劳福德跟前的红人
You might be one of Crawford's favorite things now,
但是
but...
你懂的
well...
继续保持 朋友
stay clean, my friend.
我知道 自从上次在克罗地亚
I know we're all on edge after we failed
没抓到克劳福德和罗曼 大家都很不安
to take down Crawford and Roman in Croatia,
但或许能从他们的运动轨迹得到些线索
but maybe their travel movement can bear some fruit.
我有97%的把握
I'm now 97% sure
克劳福德的直升机从科尔丘拉逃走后
Crawford's helicopter escaped from Korcula...
他们坐飞机走了
They're airborne.
去了黑山共和国的一处私人机场
...to a private airfield in Montenegro.
我们还得知有架湾流五型飞机
We also know that a Gulfstream G5
从那飞往摩尔多瓦[罗马尼亚] 接着又飞往香港
flew from there to Moldova and Moldova to Hong Kong.
可香港和美国没有引渡条约
Which doesn't have an extradition treaty with the U.S.
拜托告诉我 关于克劳福德
Please tell me we've got something
向布鲁耶买♥♥的土地方面 有什么发现
from the land Crawford bought from Bruyere.
是可以 但那肯定在撒谎
I mean, we could, but we'd be lying.
况且布鲁耶死了 他可开不了口
And Bruyere is dead, so he's not talking.
已经两天了 而我们还是一无所获吗
It's been two days, and basically we've got nothing?
我上次像这样好几晚不睡觉
I haven't had this many sleepless nights
还是当童子军的时候
since I was a Boy Scout.
我可是金牌完美主义者
I was a badge completist.
不然你们以为我指的是什么
What the hell did you think I meant?
好了 罗曼设计了这些纹身
Okay, Roman designed these tattoos
就是为了扳倒克劳福德 所以肯定
to take down Crawford, so there's gotta be
-还隐藏着可用的信息 -我也不想
- something in them we can still use. - You know, I hate to be
表现得有点多疑
a bit of a Doubtful Deborah here,
可罗曼显然就是个控制狂
but Roman's been established as a bit of a control freak.
我是指 他设计了这些纹身
I mean, he designed these new tattoos
让我们向他寻求帮助 所以要是我们
to require his help, so if we don't
没有他的作弊码 我们就输定了
have his cheat codes, we're kinda screwed.
是案子有新线索了吗
Is that a break in the case?
不不 没什么
No. No, it's nothing.
好了
All right.
罗曼用"汤姆·杰克曼"这化名
How long has Roman been flying
在外面活动过多久了
around the world as "Tom Jakeman"?
罗曼把自己的痕迹
Roman has done a stellar job
隐藏得很好 我也无法确定
covering up his tracks. I can't say for sure
驾照 汤姆·杰克曼
他最早是从哪盗取的这身份
when he first stole the identity.
你可以试试查下澳洲军队的记录
Maybe you can check the Australian military records.
我查过军队的记录了
I've checked his military records.
还查了他的医疗记录 学校记录
I've checked his hospital records, school records,
澳大利亚国防军解职记录
驾驶记录 甚至查了他音乐网的账号♥
driving records. I've even checked his Spotify account,
汤姆·杰克曼收听历史
想从他听音乐的喜好里查找线索
looking for any changes in his listening habits.
里面肯定隐藏着什么
There's got to be a lead there.
只是我们一时半会儿还发现不了
We're just not gonna find it quickly.
那好 都先回家吧 休息一下
Okay. Let's go home, get some rest,
明天早上回来可能会有新的发现
and regroup in the morning with some fresh eyes.
好吗
All right?
我的伙食费还能报销的 对吧
I'm still getting reimbursed for this, right?
好了 今晚想吃什么
All right, what are you in the mood for tonight?
泰国菜还是意大利菜
Thai or Italian?
罗曼依然在逃 保护着克劳福德
Roman's still out there, protecting Crawford,
天知道在谋划些什么 柯特 我不能...
planning God-knows-what. Kurt, I can't just--
-我必须... -吃东西吗
- I have to... - Have to eat?
是的 你得吃 所以点什么外卖♥♥
Yes, you do. So, what are we gonna order in?
-泰国菜还是意大利菜 -点外卖♥♥
- Thai? Italian? - Order in?
你们俩情侣上次出门约会
When was the last time you two went out
是什么时候的事了
as a couple on the town?
看吧 这可不是好兆头
You see that? That's not good.
你俩现在需要的就是去个小酒吧
You know what you two need is a little Mr. Velvet.
-是带色情的吗 -不 不带色情
- Is that a sex thing? - No, it's not a sex thing,
虽然... 不不 不是
although... No, no, no.
是城里最热门的新场所
It's the hottest new hotspot in town.
很难订到位子 除非你有关系
Impossible to get a reservation unless you have
或者你有超高的黑客技巧
connections and/or extensive hacking acumen,
碰巧这两样我都有
both of which I happen to have in spades.
好了 二号♥桌 今晚九点
There you go. Table for two, 9:00 tonight.
这也是店里最好的桌位
Best seat in the house, too.
是杰斯和碧昂丝坐过的
That's where Jay-Z and Beyoncé sat
-当晚他们... -谢了 瑞奇 可是...
- the night they... - Thank you, Rich, but, uh,
-我们还是外卖♥♥就好了 -对了 我用的是你的信♥用♥卡♥
- we're good with take-out. - Also, I used your credit card
预定的位子 所以要是你们不出现
to secure the reservation, so if you don't show up,
他们会收取四百美元作为取消的费用
they charge you 400 bucks for canceling,
所以吃好喝好
so bon appétit.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道这杯东西我是该喝掉
I don't know whether I should drink this
还是用来给我的手♥机♥充电
or use it to recharge my cell phone.
敬我们
To us.
敬我们
To us.
谁再给我来点失♥忆♥药♥ 好让我忘了这味道
Someone zip me again so I can forget what that tastes like.
我们在想什么 怎么会听从瑞奇的人生忠告
What were we thinking, taking life advice from Rich?
瑞奇也有对的时候
Rich wasn't all wrong.
我们的生活被案子占据了
These cases have taken over our lives.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我不该放走罗曼的
I should have never let Roman go.
在克罗地亚不抓他 是全队做的决定
It was a team decision not to take him down in Croatia.
我们得优先抓住克劳福德
We had to prioritize Crawford.
我指的不是克罗地亚的事
I'm not talking about Croatia.
要是我两年前在华府没放走他
If I hadn't let him go two years ago in DC,
现在也不会面对他造成的这些麻烦
we wouldn't have a Roman problem right now.
要是我们在华府抓了罗曼
If we'd got Roman in DC,
那克劳福德现在还通过赫斯特
then Crawford would still be calling the shots
操控着联调局
at the FBI through Hirst.
再说了 这些新纹身
Besides, these new tattoos
让我们再次团聚了 不是吗
brought us back together after Colorado, didn't they?
要是你当初没放走罗曼
If you hadn't let Roman go then,
我们现在或许还分隔两地
we might not be together now.
那...那个吧台的女人
That, uh... That woman at the bar.
我...我记得今天早上
I'm... I'm pretty sure I saw her
在公♥寓♥外面见过她
outside of our apartment this morning.
确定吗
How sure?
70%把握吧
70%?
她是跟着我们进来的
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表