剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我们必须共同面对
We have to do this. Together.
我现在把新纹身给你们传过去
I'm uploading the new tattoos to you now.
话说回来 遮住的地方也太多了点
I don't know, there's a lot of covered up areas.
怎么了 如果你们想要听我全面的分♥析♥
What? If you want my comprehensive analysis,
我理当要求一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
I will require full nudes.
是我想的那个人吗
Is that who I think it is?
这一年半里发生了很多事
A lot's changed in 18 months.
里德现在纽约办的头 塔莎去了中情局
Reade's running the NYO, Tasha went over to the CIA,
她现在在基顿手下做事
she's working for Keaton now.
帕特森去了硅谷
Patterson moved to Silicon Valley.
现在开♥发♥手♥机♥应用什么的玩意
She's developing some app thingy.
而瑞奇·多特康为联调局做事吗
And Rich Dotcom works for the FBI?
多特康先生去年帮我们
Mr. Dotcom helped us bring down
瓦解了一个大型国际恐怖组织
a massive international terror cell last year
并我们时不时还会请他回来进行协助
and is brought in from time to time to assist.
你好啊 简 我是瑞奇
Hey, Jane. It's Rich.
好久不见
Long time listener, first time caller.
简 他们现在让我住你的安全屋
Jane, they got me staying in your safe house.
就好像我住在你体内一样 非常亲密
It's like I'm living inside you. It's very intimate.
回到裸照的问题上来
Which brings us back to these nudes.
如果你想要我的帮助
Now, if you want my help,
我需要看到所有地方
I really am gonna need to see everything.
帕特森 里德 还有那谁的性命
Patterson, Reade, and what's-her-name's lives
都取决于此了
may depend on it.
瑞奇 等我们回到纽约就会做全面的扫描
Rich, we'll do complete scans when we get back to New York.
目前我们掌握了第一枚纹身所指向的地点
For now, we know where the first tattoo's gonna lead us.
真不敢相信这话会由我说出口
I can't believe I'm the one saying this,
可万一这是陷阱呢
but what if this is a trap?
你想啊 会不会是精心设局
You know? An elaborate ruse
为了让你俩现身明处
just to get you two out in the open?
你们真打算冒险吗
Do we really wanna risk it?
至少先让我拿到裸照如何
At least, before I get my nudes?
听着 无论是谁把谜题纹到我身上的
Look, whoever put these new puzzles on me,
都是在我昏迷时完成的
did it while I was unconscious.
如果他们真想要我的命 我早就死了
If they wanted me dead, I'd be dead already.
这里面肯定有更大的阴谋
This is about something bigger.
-里德 -放松 放松
- Reade? u202d- Take it easy, take it easy.
你被下了药
You've been drugged.
我们这是在哪
Where the hell are we?
还不清楚 我也是一小时前醒的
I'm not sure yet. I just woke up an hour ago.
我听见外面的守卫说的是西班牙语
I heard the guards talking Spanish outside
而且我们牢房♥里堆着很多水和军用口粮
and our cell's stocked with plenty of water and MRE,
不管是谁抓了我们 都暂时没打算让我们死
so whoever took us plans on keeping us for a while.
暂时就知道这么多了
That's all I got so far.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
即便是付出了被绑♥架♥的代价
Even if it takes getting kidnapped.
真不敢相信都过去一年了
Can't believe it's been a year.
没那么久吧
It hasn't been that long.
我在中情局刚满365天
I just crossed 365 at the CIA.
自从我走后 你就没跟我说过一句话
You haven't talked to me since I left.
已经一年了
It's been a year.
还记得是怎么被抓的吗
You remember how they grabbed you?
时间 地点
Where? When?
好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
不 你们也被抓了
No! They got you, too?
再来这里感觉恍如隔世
Feels like we were here a lifetime ago.
有趣 我倒感觉像是五分钟前的事
Funny, feels like five minutes ago to me.
你失踪时 我首先想到的
This was the first place I looked for you
就是来这里找你
when you disappeared.
我想你可能会藏在我们看过某家旅馆里
Thought maybe you were laying low in the hotel we found,
或者某个只有我们知道的地方
in some place only we'd know about.
-可你没有 -对不起
- But you weren't. - u202dI'm sorry.
我知道你很爱我
I knew that you loved me so much
哪怕愿意放弃自己的整个人生
that you would walk away from your whole life.
可正因为我也很爱你 所以不能让你这么做
But I loved you too much to let that happen.
我以为自己能找出悬赏的幕后主使
I just thought I could find who was responsible for the bounty,
除掉他们
take them out,
然后再回去找你
and come right back to you.
结果并没有成功
But it didn't work out that way.
对 没成功
No, it didn't.
所以我们又回来了
And here we are.
回到了我向你求婚的地方
The place where I proposed to you.
幕后的主使者
Whoever's behind this,
他当天可能也在场
they could've been here that day.
看着我们
Watching us.
简
Jane...
看那里 7:10 和纹身一样
Look at that. VII-10. Just like the tattoo.
而且那绝对不是现在的真正时间
And it's definitely not the correct time right now.
走吧 里面可能有东西
Come on, maybe there's something inside.
在这
Here.
简 别动 先呼叫防爆组
Jane, don't! We'll get the bomb squad in.
不用也行
Or not.
只存了一个号♥码
There's only one number programmed.
打过去
Hit it.
"爱德蒙望着镜子里的自己笑了
"Edmond smiled when he beheld himself.
出自《基♥督♥山伯爵》第22章 "走私贩子"
即使是他最好的朋友...
It was impossible that his best friend--
如果他还有什么朋友的话...
If indeed he had any friends left--
也不可能认出他来了
Could recognize him.
因为他自己都认不出自己了"
For he could not recognize himself."
罗曼
Roman.
出自《基♥督♥山伯爵》
It's "The Count of Monte Cristo."
你看过吗 姐姐
You read it, sis?
是写一个人含冤入狱
It's about a man who's wrongfully imprisoned
而后逃脱向那些追魁祸手复仇的故事
who escapes and gets revenge on those responsible.
你并非含冤入狱 罗曼
You weren't wrongfully imprisoned, Roman.
坐牢是你应有的下场
You deserve to be locked up.
-你好啊 柯特 -我身上你是弄的吗
- Hello, Kurt. - You did this to me?
这些新的纹身 为什么
These new tattoos? Why?
赎罪 是你欠我的 姐姐
Penance. You owe me, sis,
因为你的所作所为
for what you've done.
这些纹身是你该付出的代价
These tattoos are how you'll pay your way.
不过首先得从我的账开始算起
But first, we need to get this price off your head.
其他人呢
Where's the team?
里德 塔莎和帕特森在哪
Where's Reade, Tasha, Patterson?
我找到了保管你们赏金的中间人
I tracked down the fixer holding your bounty in escrow
-还安排了会面 -等等 什么
- and arranged a meet. - Wait, what?
我们因为别的事也要和他打交道
Oh, we crossed paths on another matter
所以我需要取得他的信任
and I managed to gain his trust.
红色注射器里装着的
Now the red syringe contains a chemical
是琥珀酰胆碱
called Succinylcholine.
它能将你的心跳减弱至无法检测的程度
It'll reduce your heartbeat to an undetectable crawl.
你开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
你真觉得我们会任由你摆布吗 罗曼
Do you think that we're really gonna go along with this, Roman?
接着威勒带着你所谓的"尸体"
Weller will then deliver your quote-unquote dead body
去找那个中间人领♥取♥赏金 并撤销悬赏
to said fixer to collect the bounty and remove the hit.
然后绿色注射器里的是解药
Oh, the green syringe contains the antidote.
在我把你姐姐的"尸体"交出去之后
And how do you propose I get your sister back
要怎么带她回来
after I hand her over?
你就知道对方不会带走她的"尸体"吗
You don't think the guy's gonna want to take her body with him?
细节问题你俩商量着办吧
I think I'll leave you two to iron out the details.
所有相关信息都在信封里
All relevant information is in the envelope.
钟声...
The bells...
-电♥话♥那边也有钟声 -他就在附近
- I can hear them through the phone. - u202dHe's here.
为什么抓走里德 萨帕塔和帕特森
u202dWhy take Reade, Zapata and Patterson?
为了引你回来
To bring you back.
怎么 你以为你能一直躲下去吗
What, you thought you could just hide forever?
开始一段全新的生活
Start some fresh, new life?
不 我们都有属于自己的牢笼
No. No, we all have our prisons.
你的纹身就是你的牢笼
These tattoos are yours.
我们的朋友怎么办 怎么把他们救回来
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表