剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我爸不接电♥话♥了
and my father isn't answering his phone.
抱歉 我临时有事被叫走了
Yeah, sorry. I got called away.
这跟酒店里发生的事有关 对吧
This is about what happened at the hotel, isn't it?
经理说 我们不能在那里举♥行♥慈善宴了
The manager said we can't hold the charity ball there
因为有人在酒店中枪了 新闻都报道了
because someone shot it up. It's all over the news.
这事跟你有关吗
Did you have something to do with this?
你之前就那样离开了...
The way you disappeared...
汤姆 今天发生什么事了
Tom, what happened today?
对不起 我...
I'm sorry. I'll, um...
我会尽快告诉你一切 我保证
I'll tell you everything as soon as I can, I promise.
我辜负了你♥爸♥
I let your dad down.
给我点时间去弥补这一切 好吗
Just give me some time to fix this, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
这就是在校长室外
Is this what it's like to wait for your buddy
等自己好朋友的感觉吗
outside the principal's office?
因为我一般是被叫去校长室训话的那一个
'Cause I was usually the one in there, getting in trouble.
是吗 波士顿倒是说 你是纠察小队长
Really? 'Cause Boston told me you were a hall monitor.
我怎么会告诉波士顿这种事 让他告诉你
I would not have wanted Boston to tell you that.
塔莎
Hey, Tasha!
有人知道怎么申请失业救济金吗
Does anybody know how to file for unemployment?
我刚被炒了
I just got fired.
基顿说 中情局没法再相信我了
Keaton said the CIA couldn't trust me anymore.
真可笑 他们还有脸说这话
That's rich, coming from them.
我相信你 我们相信你
I believe you. We believe you.
如果不是基顿让你这么做
You wouldn't have taken that phone
你绝不会那么做
unless Keaton ordered you to.
他们败露了
They got caught, all right?
所以他们要让你背黑锅
So now they're throwing you under the bus.
我们会想办法解决
We'll figure this out.
我认识一个特别厉害的律师
You know, I know a great lawyer
前提是你能说一口流利的拉脱维亚语
if you speak conversational Latvian.
各位 没戏了
Guys, it's... It's done.
我被监控拍下来了
You have me on tape.
我的一面之词和中情局对抗
It's my word against the CIA.
我赢不了 就算赢了
I can't fight that, and even if I did,
我还是会丢饭碗
I'd still be out a job.
那就回联调局
So come back to the FBI.
我不能 想想吧 我就是毒瘤
I can't. Think about it. Guys, I am poison.
你们跟我共事 就没人会相信你们了
Nobody is gonna trust you if you're working with me.
-这不用你操心 -不
- Let us worry about that. - No.
我没招了
I'm out of moves.
我得自己想办法解决
I have to figure it out on my own.
你不能走
You can't leave.
我不能留下
I can't stay.
为什么 你为什么放弃
Why not? Why are you giving up?
里德 我走的这条路 既无法回头
I'm on a path, Reade, and I can't go back
又不能拖累你们
and I can't take you guys with me,
所以求你 别再让我更加为难了
so, please, don't make this harder than it is
-放我走吧 -不行
- and let me go. - No.
这次不行
Not this time.
小梅离开 你拿我来疗情伤
You're rebounding from Meg,
而我刚被中情局炒了
I just got fired from the CIA--
有上百万个理由
there are a million reasons
我们不该这么做
why we shouldn't do this right now.
如果你长久地反复琢磨一件事
Look, if you think about anything long enough,
你就会找到理由不去做
you'll find a reason not to do it.
不管我们之间是什么感情
Whatever it is between us...
我不想再去琢磨了
I'm tired of thinking.
我不能
I can't.
今天真是精彩不断啊
This day's been a lot of fun.
我们全家都见面了 "真欢乐"
Yeah, one big happy family reunion.
我们家的人总是跟炸♥弹♥扯上关系
Funny how there always seems to be bombs involved with mine.
我明白今天谢培德说的话了
I realized something about what Shepherd said.
你和罗曼的感情很特别
Your bond with Roman is unique.
我和罗曼之间确实有羁绊
The connection with Roman is real,
很深的羁绊
and it's intense.
蕾米和罗曼还是孩子时
When Remi and Roman were kids,
他们携手共度苦难
they walked through fire together
从磨难中走出来
and they came out the other side.
但我不是蕾米
But I'm not Remi.
罗曼曾是她的另一半
She was half of a whole with Roman,
蕾米没有她的弟弟
and she might not have been able to survive
她也许活不下去 但是我能
without her brother, but I can.
我的另一半是你
My other half is you.
什么情况
What is that?
我们得把帕特森找来
We need to get Patterson.
塔莎
Tasha?
我们就别去琢磨了
Let's not think about it.
罗曼肯定停止向信息库输入假信息了
Roman must have ended his program overload.
假文身线索全部不见了
The false tattoo hits have all gone silent.
-这是真线索吗 -非常真
- So this hit is real? - Oh, it's very real.
柏拉图立体文身解密了一个网站
The platonic solid tattoo decrypts to a website
这个网站之前一直都是无效地址
that has always been blank until now.
网站上几分钟之前上传了一段视频
A video was just uploaded a few minutes ago.
选自《基♥督♥山伯爵》
而且 由于长久生活在昏暗的地方Moreover, what from being so long in twilight or darkness,
他的眼睛拥有了his eyes had acquired the faculty
夜中视物的能力of distinguishing three objects in the night,
如同鬣狗和狼一样words common to the hyena and the wolf.
是时候该完成我们一开始的目标了
I think it's time we finish what we started.
最后一局 老姐
One last game, sis.
赢家通吃
Winner take all.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表