剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
盲 点
第三季 第一集
科罗拉多或者泊斯德
我终于搞定她了
I finally got her down.
你是说你终于睡醒了
You finally woke up, you mean.
我也没办法 感觉就像抱着
I can't help it. It's like snuggling with
全世界最可爱的小暖水袋
the cutest little hot water bottle.
你来的时机正好
Well, your timing is perfect.
开饭了
Dinner is served.
最近能让艾莉值夜班简直太棒了
It's so good having Allie work nights lately.
我喜欢跟宝芬妮一起过夜
I love having Bethany for bedtimes.
我喜欢早晨看到她的小胖脸
I love seeing her fat little face in the morning.
考虑过咱们自己生一个吗
You ever thought about having one of our own?
喂
u202dHello?
简 我是基顿
Jane, it's Keaton.
马上离开这房♥子 有...
Get out of the house right now, it's--
怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
波特德·基尔 德国钢铁大亨
Bertrand Keele. German steel titan
-前沙暴组织的追随者 -沙暴组织都没了
- and former Sandstorm loyalist. - Sandstorm's done.
没错 这肯定让波特德非常非常生气
Yes, which apparently made Bertrand very, very angry.
扳倒世界上规模最大的
You don't take down one of the biggest
恐怖组织
terrorist organizations in the world
肯定是会树敌的
without making some enemies.
就是说这个叫基尔的想杀死我
So this Keele person wants me dead?
这个叫基尔的已经死了
This Keele person is dead.
他知道中情局把他包围了
He knew the CIA was closing in on him,
情报显示他悬赏一千万美元要你的命
but before he took his own life our intel confirmed that
然后他就自杀了
he put a $10 million bounty on yours.
-那这件事就结束了吧 -没有
- So it's over, then? u202d- No.
这笔钱现在由一位暗网的中间人保管
The bounty's in escrow with a dark web fixer.
仍在运作中 我们无法叫停
It's still active, and we can't shut it down.
世界上最强的杀手们都将来追杀你
The best assassins in the world are about to come at you.
在有人领♥取♥赏金前他们不会停手
They're not gonna stop until someone collects,
他们也不会在意
and they're not gonna care who's standing
妨碍他们拿到奖金的人
between you and them when they do.
那我们就处理掉中间人 从源头阻止这件事
So we take this fixer down. Stop it at the source.
这个人神出鬼没 中情局已经追查他多年了
Guy's a ghost. CIA's been after him for years.
简...简
Look, Jane... Jane.
我们得带你离开这里
We need to get you out of here.
我可以给你安排个新的身份
Now, I can set you up with a new ID,
给你护照 钱
passports, money--
不...不行
No...no.
肯定有其他的办法
There has to be another way.
-柯特 -肯定有
- Kurt. u202d- There has to be.
柯特
Kurt...
我爱你
I love you,
但你知道他是对的
but you know that he's right.
我留下来不安全
It's not safe if I stay.
我们都不安全
For any of us.
好吧 我跟你一起走
Fine. I'm coming with you.
-柯特 -没错 我要去
- Kurt... - u202dYes, I am.
我们找到这家伙 把他干掉
We find this guy, we take him down.
把这件事了结
We put a stop to this.
你是我的妻子 无论我们处境如何
You're my wife. So whatever we face,
都要一起面对
we face together.
好吧
Okay.
明天一早我们就出发
We'll leave first thing in the morning.
对不起
I'm sorry.
18个月后
赫斯特局长
Director Hirst.
我听说你回来了
I heard you were back in town.
介意我进去吗
Mind if I come in?
不介意 请进
Uh, no. Please.
你终于要卖♥♥掉这里了
So you're finally selling this place, huh?
不得不卖♥♥了
Well, don't have much of a choice.
满世界搜寻失踪的妻子
Searching the world for your missing wife
还有给她脑袋悬赏的人
and the man that has a bounty on her head?
花销太大了...我没那么多钱
Costs a lot of money...that I don't have.
-所以我来了 -我说过了
- That's why I'm here. - I told you.
不找到她 我不会回去的
I'm not coming back until I find her.
基顿把她弄出国去
Keaton got her out of this country
然后她就失踪了
and then she disappeared,
也就是说她现在孤身在...
so she's out there alone some--
事情有新进展了
There's been a new development.
里德 萨帕塔 帕特森
Reade, Zapata, Patterson.
昨晚都被绑♥架♥了
They were all taken last night.
-被谁绑♥架♥的 -我们不知道
- Who took them? u202d- We don't know.
但我们在里德的公♥寓♥里找到了这个
But this was waiting for us in Reade's apartment.
无名氏
联调局
这是什么 解题箱之类的东西吗
What is this? Some kind of puzzle box?
鉴识团队认为这锁是生物锁
Our forensics teams believe the lock is biometric.
简是世上唯一能打开它的人
Jane is likely the only person in the world who can open it.
如果我知道她在哪里...
Well, if I knew where she was--
看看箱子背面
Turn the box over.
坐标
Coordinates.
位处加德满都的中心 柯特
Deep in the heart of Kathmandu, Kurt.
我们也许找到她了
We think we found her.
去找她吧
Go get her.
小姐
您有一位访客
难以置信 我终于找到你了
I can't believe I finally found you.
帕特森 里德 塔莎 都失踪了
Patterson, Reade, Tasha. They're missing.
我们认为他们被绑♥架♥了
We think they've been kidnapped.
-你说罗曼... -我们不知道
- Well, do you think Roman... - We don't know.
带走他们的人 留下了这个
Whoever took them, they left this.
至今还没人能打开它
Now, no one's been able to open it yet.
我们觉得这锁是生物锁
We think the lock is biometric.
这是什么
What is this?
我们一起才能启动
It needs both of us to work.
怎么回事
What's happening?
新的纹身
New tattoos.
它们不见了 这...
They're fading. What--
这是什么 我不明白
What is this? I don't understand.
生物发光现象
Bioluminescence.
这个的作用就像电池一样
This must work like some kind of battery.
怎么会 我不...
How? I don't e...
-怎么 -几个月前 我经历了一场事故
- What? u202d- A few months ago, I was in an accident.
时睡时醒了几天
I was in and out of consciousness for days.
所以你觉得做这个的人
So you think whoever did this...
肯定制♥造♥了意外
Must have caused it.
他们在我昏迷的时候加了些新纹身
And then added these new tattoos while I was out.
为什么要费这么大劲
Why go through all that trouble?
不知道 但这些新图案...
I don't know. But these new puzzles--
一定就是解谜的关键
Must be how we find out.
我们从何入手呢
So where do we start?
从事情的起点
At the beginning.
我们解开的第一个纹身
The first tattoo we ever solved.
在你左耳后面
It's behind your left ear.
"来到这地狱深层不是没有原因"
"Not causeless is this journey into the abyss."
听起来不太吉利
That doesn't sound very good.
出自《但丁的神曲:地狱篇》
It's from "Dante's Inferno."
第七首 第十节
Canto VII-10.
-你说他们是不是指... -7月10日
- You don't think they mean... - July 10th.
我在威尼斯向你求婚的日子
The day that I proposed to you in Venice.
线索是一句意大利文献的引文
Well, the clue's an Italian reference.
他们想让我们回到圣马克广场
They want us to go back to St. Mark's Square.
又要开始了 对吗
It's all happening again. Isn't it?
不过你身上依然有线索
But you still have a hit on you.
这点并未改变
That hasn't changed.
如果你不想去 我能理解
If you don't want to come, I understand.
我们最好的朋友失踪了
Our best friends are missing.
想救他们 现在唯一的线索
The first clue to saving them
就是我们订婚的日期
is the first day of our engagement.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表