剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
就是斯图尔特去世前一直在研究的那个纹身
It's the one Stuart was working on right before his death.
我们认为这个指向某个赫斯特一直想
Our working theory is that it was pointing to something
尽力掩盖的某个东西
Hirst was trying to cover up...
重要到她宁愿杀掉斯图尔特
badly enough that she had Stuart killed.
几周前我破译了一部分
Part of it I solved weeks ago.
这几行字 破译出来是梵高的自画像
Right, the lines, they decode the Van Gogh self-portrait.
没错 但分子本身是无法识别的
Exactly. But the molecule itself is impossible to identify.
罗曼寄来的字母积木
The letter blocks Roman sent.
不仅是字母 还是元素
Not just letters... elements.
是按照特定模式的七彩色顺序排列的
Arranged in a specific pattern according to Roy G. Biv order.
然后 现在我知道分子是什么了
And... I now know what the molecule is.
罗曼替我们破译出来了
Roman solved it for us.
为什么给我们一个罗曼想破译的时候
Why give us a tattoo that can't be solved
才能被破译的纹身
until Roman wants it to?
也许他在等待什么东西
Maybe he was waiting for something.
等我们弄清楚赫斯特有问题
Waiting for us to figure out Hirst is dirty.
我认为罗曼知道我们盯上她了
I think Roman knows we're onto her.
而且在找一个方法扳倒她
And looking for a way to take her down.
罗曼就给我们送来了一颗银色子弹
And Roman just gave us our silver bullet.
就是这个
This is it.
这就是我们扳倒赫斯特的方法
This is how we take down Hirst.
盲点
第三季 第七集
这个分子叫作辛斯布林
The molecule is called Simsburine.
是一种新型的正处于
It's a new cancer treatment
临床试验测试阶段的治癌方法
currently being tested in a clinical trial.
在一家叫做柯兹曼诊所的医院
It's at a hospital called the Kurtzman Clinic.
是这里最好的医院之一
It's one of the best in the country.
只有一件事看起来有一点奇怪
There's only one thing that seems a little strange.
有两名在那里负责临床试验的员工
So, two people working on the clinical trials there
在过去两年内死了
died within the last year.
一个护士和一个实习生
A nurse and an intern.
-没有联♥系♥吗 -没有 自杀和车祸
- Unrelated? u202d- Yep, suicide and car accident.
-这和梵高有什么关系 -不知道
- Well, what's any of this have to do with Van Gogh? - u202dNo idea.
我们查看了医院的画作
We looked at paintings in the hospital.
名字首字母为VG的医生
Doctors with the initials "VG."
独耳的病人 毫无发现
Patients with one ear... nothing.
我们从医院开始
Okay, so we start at the hospital.
我们试着在死去的员工身上找出更多信息
We try to find more about those dead employees.
等等 我们不能就这样带着警徽闯进去
Well, hold on, we can't just go in there waving our badge.
我们以联调局身份做的任何事都会汇报赫斯特
Anything we do as FBI could get back to Hirst.
她就会发现我们在调查她了
She could figure out we're investigating her.
那我们伪装进去调查 不带警徽 不带枪
So, we'll do it undercover. No badges. And no guns.
医院有金属探测器 只有警方能配枪
Hospitals have metal detectors. Only law enforcement can carry.
我们还不知道那些纹身是什么意思
W-We don't know what these tattoos are about yet.
也许情况很危险
It could be dangerous.
不带武器进去非常冒险
Going in without weapons is a huge risk.
这可能是我们阻止赫斯特的唯一机会
Might be our only chance to stop Hirst.
我觉得值得冒险
I think that's a risk we have to take.
谢谢你同意见我们 帕尔梅里医生
Thank you for meeting with us, Dr. Palmeri.
也许你不太了解弗恩组织
In case you're unfamiliar with the Fern Organization,
我们负责确保
we conduct audits
-患者受到最好的...-我知道你们是谁
- to ensure the well-being-- - I know who you are.
每半年医院就要逼我们开这些会议
The hospital forces these inane meetings on me every six months.
金饭碗背后的"福利"
Perk of my glamorous job.
托德
Todd!
所以 你是临床实验的
Uh, so, you're the research coordinator
研究协调者
for the clinical trials.
所以你到底是做什么的
What exactly does that entail?
理论上说 我负责监督实验的进行
Uh, in theory, I oversee the execution of the trial.
实际上 我负责把数字输入电脑
In practice, I input numbers into a computer
还有翻阅堆积成山的文件
and slog through an endless hellhole of paperwork.
我们来是想了解一位员工
Well, we're here today to ask about a specific employee
曾经在你手下工作
who worked under you.
一位名叫艾米丽·布朗的护士
A nurse by the name of Emily Brown?
她怎么了
What about her?
我们了解到她自杀了
We understand that she committed suicide.
真是不幸 但是我跟她不熟
Yes, that was unfortunate. I didn't know her, no.
你们部门总共只有25个人
There's only 25 employees in the department.
我说了 我跟她不熟
Like I said, I didn't know her.
今天就这样吧
So, we're done here.
很抱歉我没能提供更多相关信息
I'm sorry I couldn't provide more relevant information.
谢谢你的时间
Thank you for your time.
帕克 我们得见一面
Park, we need to meet.
有人来问问题了
People are asking questions.
-她肯定有秘密 -对
- She's hiding something. - Yeah.
看看帕特森能从她身上挖出什么
Let's see what Patterson can dig up on her.
你看
Look.
一样的包装纸
It's the same wrapping paper.
罗曼在给我们留线索
Roman's leaving us breadcrumbs.
地下室布局 服务器2314
他在说服务器上有线索
He's telling us something's on the server.
我们的身份进不了那个房♥间
Our cover's not gonna get us into that room.
里德 塔莎 你们有任务了
Reade, Tasha, you're up.
服务器室 闲人免进
高压危险
数据传输中
正在压缩信息
行了 别生气
Okay, don't be mad.
我就是买♥♥了台食物处理机
I'm getting the damn food processor.
不是这件事
No, it's not that.
你为什么要跟国♥务♥院♥那个人见面
Why did you meet with that guy from the State Department,
乔纳森·韦斯特
Jonathan West?
我知道 这跟赫斯特毫无关系 但...
I know, it doesn't have anything to do with Hirst, but...
那为什么要骗我
then why lie to me?
我跟他见面
I met with him because I'm trying
是想解救某人于困局之中
to help someone in a tight spot.
我不能告诉你更多细节
I can't really tell you any much more than that
因为我没有那个权利
because it's not my story to tell.
否则我肯定会告诉你
Otherwise I swear I would.
好吧
Okay.
我相信你
I believe you.
传送完成
安保来了 安保来了
Security guard, security guard.
走吧
Let's get out of here.
-是赫斯特 -她有什么事
- It's Hirst. u202d- What the hell does she want?
-喂 -我刚开完会
- Hello? u202d- I just got out of
开了四个小时 结果还没到十点
a four-hour briefing, and it's not even 10:00 A.M.
是这样 我在想
Listen, I was, uh, thinking,
等我这边忙完 可以去买♥♥点贝果
after I'm done here, maybe I could go grab some bagels
然后带去你家吃
and bring them over to your place.
怎么样
How about it?
得了吧 你能有什么事
Come on, what could you possibly be doing
比这个还重要
that is more important?
我跟萨帕塔约好了
Well, I-- I was supposed
一起去健身
to get a workout in with Zapata.
那就叫她一起啊
Well, invite her over.
刚好可以了解下你的团队
It's about time I got to know your team
就像了解你一样
as well as I know you.
我...
Uh... I--
我们一点见
I'll see you both at 1:00.
她开始怀疑我们了吗
Do you think she's onto us?
也许她只是想跟我玩心理战术
She could just be trying to play with my head.
不过 也有可能是怀疑我们了
Or, yeah, she could be onto us.
拒绝早午餐就太可疑了
Backing out of the brunch is too suspicious.
我们必须赴约
We have to go.
还有三个小时
We've got three hours until then.
充分利用起来吧
So, let's make the most of it.
服务器上找到什么线索了吗
What did you find on that server?
是这样
Okay, so...
临床实验中 实验对象分为两组
in a clinical trial, subjects are either assigned
用药组和对照组 一半一半
to a placebo or a drug, 50-50.
分组由电脑程序完成
And that's done by a computer program
出于道德原因
for obvious ethical reasons.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表