剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Jane, 3:00.
在吧台碰头
Meet me at the bar.
我去监控室
I'm heading to the surveillance room.
很高兴你能来
I'm glad you're here.
我知道你最近不太好
I know it's been rough lately.
无论如何
For what it's worth,
我能理解你这么做的苦衷
I understand why you did what you did.
-听着 现在用不着...-不 我是说
- Look, we don't have to-- - No, I'm just saying...
我也经历过
I've been in your shoes.
不得不欺骗我最在乎的人
Forced to lie to the people I care about the most.
可到头来 我们成了一家人
But at the end of the day, we're family.
家人会原谅对方
Families forgive.
当初我骗了你和大家 你原谅了我
You forgave me when I lied to you and the team.
是啊 在打了你一枪之后
Yeah, after I shot you.
可即便那时候 我开始还是不喜欢你
And even then I didn't like you for a while.
我不确定自己值不值得被原谅
I don't know if I deserve to be forgiven.
都就位了吗
Everyone in position?
是的 威勒 简和萨帕塔
Yeah, uh, Weller, Jane and Zapata
都进入大楼了
are in the building and...
艾弗里和安保员待在车里
Avery is in the van with her detail.
好 现在就等着了
Okay, now we wait.
你打算把萨帕塔排挤出简报多长时间
So how long do you plan on cutting Zapata out of our briefings?
每次发现线索 我也不是都会通知基顿
I don't call Keaton every time I have a lead.
所以为什么要通知她
Why should I call her?
因为她是我们联♥合♥行♥动♥组的一员
Because she's a part of this joint task force,
我们不能相互隐瞒情报
and we don't compartmentalize information.
你是指她向我们隐瞒
Oh, you mean the way she kept the fact
博登还活着这件事吗
that Borden was still alive from us?
她在中情局做的事我们连一半都不知道
We don't know half the things that she does with the CIA.
但我们的情况她全清楚
But she knows everything we do.
你还敢说你相信她吗
Are you seriously telling me you still trust her?
我知道你很生气 我们都觉得遭到了背叛
You're angry, I get it. We all feel betrayed.
但我们得向前看
But we have to move on.
要想让团队继续合作 我需要你像以前一样
If this team is gonna function, I'm gonna need you to work
继续和她配合工作 明白吗
with her the same way you always have, understood?
-你来这里干什么 -我是新来的
- Hey, what are you doing here? - I'm the new guy.
根据这张发♥票♥
According to this invoice,
瓦内萨买♥♥了一个很大的保险箱
Vanessa had a very large safe flown in.
可能跟克劳福德和布鲁耶的交易有关
Could be related to Crawford and Bruyere's deal.
也许就是他们打算存放交易物品的地方
Might be where they're gonna keep the goods they plan on trading.
威勒 你在看监控画面吗
Weller, uh, you got eyes on the monitors?
找一处有个保险箱的大房♥间
We're looking for a large room with a safe.
收到
Copy that.
艾弗里离开了侦查车
大事不妙了
Okay... this is super not good.
艾弗里的安保员刚发消息说她溜下车了
Avery's detail just texted. She slipped out of the van.
什么 怎么会这样
What? How the hell did that happen?
不知道 但事实就是这样
I don't know, but it did.
追踪器呢 还开着吗
What about her tracker? Is it on?
信♥号♥♥断断续续的
The signal keeps going in and out,
好像那里有干扰
there's some kind of interference.
我看到克劳福德了
I've got eyes on Crawford.
-他和布鲁耶在一起吗 -不 是个女的
- Is he with Bruyere? - No, it's a woman.
这里角度不太好
I haven't got a good angle.
是艾弗里
It's Avery.
艾弗里 你能听见吗
Avery? Can you hear me?
-快离开克劳福德 -她没走
- Move away from Crawford now. - She's not moving.
她没理我 我要进去了
She's ignoring me. I'm going in.
不行 克劳福德可能会认出你
No, Crawford might recognize you.
简 别去 听到了吗
Jane, stand down. Do you copy?
简 站住
Jane, stop! Jane!
威勒 萨帕塔 待着别动
Weller, Zapata, hold your positions.
不能冒险让他认出你们三个人
We can't risk him making all three of you.
对你♥爸♥的事我很遗憾 艾弗里
I am so sorry for your loss, Avery.
他是个好人
Your father was a good man.
谢谢
Thanks.
我一直希望能再次见到你
I was hoping I'd get a chance to see you again.
有些事我想问问
There were some things I wanted to ask.
当然 知无不言
Of course, anything.
关于我爸自杀的内情 你知道多少
What do you know about my dad's suicide?
老实说 并不多
To be honest, not much.
这件事令我既震惊又难过
I was shocked and I was saddened at the news.
我知道你解雇他时 他很难过
I knew he was unhappy when you let him go
可我从没真的...
but I never really--
不 我和你父亲...
Uh, no, your father and I...
我们当时一致认为是时候分道扬镳了
We agreed mutually that it was time to part ways.
可他不是这么说的
That's not how he told it.
艾弗里 艾弗里 你在这呢
Avery... Avery, there you are.
我想把你介绍给一些以前的同事
Uh, I was wanting to introduce you to some former colleagues.
我叫汉克·克劳福德 你是
Hank Crawford and you are?
林赛·拉索
Lindsay Russo.
我和林赛去年一起在委内瑞拉工作
Lindsay and I worked in Venezuela last year.
我开办了一家妇女小额信贷银行
I started a microcredit bank for women.
艾弗里一个暑假都在我那里工作
And Avery worked for me over the summer.
那么你应该认识一下我女儿布莱克
Oh, well, then you should meet my daughter, Blake.
我的慈善组织是她在打理
She runs my charitable organization.
布莱克一直在寻找
And Blake's always looking out for
新的途径为女性争取权力
new avenues to empower women.
但愿一会儿能遇见她
Oh, well hopefully, I'll run into her.
我们该走了 朋友们都等着呢
Um, we should go, my friends are waiting.
-很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
- It was nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
等一下
Hold on!
-看见布莱克了吗 -这会儿没看见
- Have you seen Blake? - Not recently.
好吧 这是汤姆·杰克曼 我的安全主管
Okay, uh, this is Tom Jakeman. He's my Head of Security.
也是我女儿的男朋友
And also my daughter's boyfriend.
汤姆 这两位是林赛·拉索
And Tom, this is Lindsay Russo
和艾弗里·德拉布金
and Avery Drabkin.
你们好 很高兴认识你们
G'day, pleasure to meet you.
艾弗里的父亲曾为克劳福德全球公♥司♥衷心效力过
Avery's father was a loyal employee of HCI Global.
他是我的好朋友
He was a good friend.
你叫汤姆对吗
Tom was it?
-你是布莱克的男友 -是的
- So you're Blake's boyfriend? - I am.
知道她在哪吗
Any idea where she is?
她见到你会非常高兴的
She's gonna be thrilled to see you.
说起来 我好像在大厅
You know what? I think I saw her
看见她与几个宾客聊天
talking to some guests in the foyer.
二位女士跟我来吧
Why don't you ladies follow me.
你金发的样子真美 姐姐
You look good as a blonde, sis.
你打扮一下 也很漂亮
And you clean up nice, too.
跟被绑♥架♥后 困在洞里相比吗
Compared to what, being kidnapped and kept in a hole?
那也是迫不得已
A necessary evil.
你利用自己亲外甥女来控制我
You used your own niece to manipulate me.
你等着坐穿牢底吧 你个王八蛋
You're gonna rot in prison, you son of a--
艾弗里
Avery.
我们得让艾弗里离开
We gotta get Avery off the floor.
她在那里可能会坏事
She's a liability out there.
不 他们都进去了
No, they're in it now.
我们也许可以趁此机会
This might be our chance
查明克劳福德究竟有什么企图
to figure out what the hell Crawford's up to.
我知道情况有点尴尬
I know the circumstances are a little awkward,
但是又见到你们俩在一起我很开心
but it's nice to see you two together again.
给我一个我不立刻逮捕你的理由
Give me one reason why I shouldn't arrest you right now.
因为你不是来抓我的
Because you're not here for me.
你们现在已经知道
You guys have figured out by now
克劳福德才是更重要的目标
that Crawford is a much bigger target.
他的重要程度超出你们的想象
He's a bigger player than you can even imagine
没有我 你们抓不住他
and the only way you get him is with my help.
这些新文身 让我们反♥目♥相向
These new tattoos, pitting us against each other,
揭发赫斯特 这一切就为了抓住一个人吗
exposing Hirst, this was all to catch one man?
他究竟对你干了什么
What the hell did he do to you?
克劳福德毁了无数人的生活
Crawford's ruined countless lives,
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表