剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
说实话 我可能也会做一样的事情
Honestly, I'd probably do the same thing.
你也会这么做的
You would, too.
是啊
Yeah.
我们到了
There we go.
又回到了你的快乐之地
Right back to your happy place.
和我们离开的时候一样 看到吗
Just the way we left it, see?
我想着替你做一份你最爱的…
I thought I could make you your favorite...
带焦边烤芝士三明治
Grilled cheese with burnt ends.
我知道你不喜欢别人碰你的烤架
I know you don't like anyone touching your grill,
但是我想 你会愿意为我破一次例
but I thought you could make an exception.
我…我还有东西要给你
Oh, and I... I got you something.
你一直都想要
Just like you always wanted.
甘道夫 是吧
Gandalf, right?
多诺
Donno.
你是对的 好吧
You were right, okay?
你想听我这么说吗
Is that what you want to hear?
你让我别掺和 我没有听你的
You told me to leave it alone, and I didn't,
我见钱眼开 差点害你送命
and I got greedy, and it nearly got you killed.
要是你真的死了 我不知道我该怎么办
I don't know what I would do if that ever happened.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
好吧 说点什么吧
Well, say something.
你…
You, um...
你好像亲过我
...you sort of kissed me.
如果能知道那代表什么会很好 你知道吧
Be good to know what to think about that, you know?
严谨地说 你知道吧
Professionally speaking, you know?
好吧…
Well, um...
…我以为你要死了所以…
...I thought you were gonna die, so...
你可怜我 那是离别之吻
Pity. End of times kiss.
好吧
Okay.
我们就…称之为“吻”
Let's just... Let's just call it a kiss.
就可以了
Leave it at that.
它让我…
It's just...
感受到了些东西
...I felt something.
那当然了
You're supposed to.
那就像是我…我第一次去提姆霍顿咖啡店
It was like my... My first time at Tim Hortons.
吃到了枫糖糖浆和…
There was a maple glazed and...
和巴伐利亚奶油
And then Bavarian cream.
那是你的初吻吗
That was your first time?
不是
No.
你撒谎 多诺
That's a lie, Donno.
好吧 我撒谎了
Okay, it's a lie.
但是那个甜甜圈的事 我没有骗人
But not the doughnuts part.
我说了…
Like I said...
那只是个普通的吻
just a kiss.
真可惜 到最后谁都没有拿到钱
Shame that after all of that, that no one got the money.
不可能吧
No way.
你躺着的时候我把钱转走了
I transferred it when you were laid up.
钱是我们的了 多诺
It's ours, Donno.
那可是好多的钱
That's a lot of money.
是啊
Yeah.
我才不会空手而归
I wasn't about to walk away empty-handed.
毕竟我们做了那么多努力
After everything we've been through.
我们是彼此最好的队友
We make a good team.
你妈妈一直想见你
Your mother's been asking for you.
不过她也不能去别的地方 所以等你准备好了
But she's not going anywhere, so whenever you're ready.
可能得再过一阵子
It might be a while.
你能和我来这里我很开心
I'm real glad you're here with me.
是啊 我也很开心
Yeah, me too.
我就…我就继续待在这里
Well, I'll be... Be right over there.
好的
Okay.
你好啊 朋友
Hello, friend.
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了 每次我出现都得是有紧急情况吗
What, does it have to be an emergency every time I show up?
你倒是举个反例啊
Name one time it hasn't been.
好吧
Okay.
如果我说 我今天来不是为了工作呢
But what if I said that I am not here for work?
那我会邀请你进来喝一罐啤酒
Then I would invite you in for a beer.
好的
Great.
欢迎
Welcome.
真棒 你家挺不错的
It's nice. You got a nice place.
卡拉要搬回休斯顿了
So, Carla's moving back to Houston.
她觉得这样对艾米莉来说是最好的选择
She thinks it's gonna be best for Emily.
她可能是对的吧 她一般都是对的
She's probably right. Usually is.
那你也要搬去休斯顿吗
Does that mean you're moving back to Houston?
我不知道
I don't know.
这个小镇需要一个警长
This town does need a sheriff.
临时的代理警长
Temporary, acting sheriff.
是的
Yeah.
我在休斯顿有许多往事
I got a lot of ghosts in Houston.
你终于要开始说这些往事了吗
Are you finally ready to tell me about them?
那得让我喝完这一瓶
Oh, I'm gonna need to finish this
可能再加上几瓶 才能开始细说了
and probably a few more before we get into that.
没问题
I would like that.
你为什么要来这里
So, why are you here?
因为我想要谢谢你
Because I wanted to thank you.
谢谢你…做的一切
Thank you for... for everything.
换作是你 你也会做一样的事情
You would've done the same for me.
是的 我会的
Yeah, I would.
随叫随到
Any damn day.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表