剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
还没有 我甚至还带了甜甜圈
Not yet. Even brought some doughnuts.
这不是刻板印象 因为警♥察♥爱吃甜甜圈
Not to stereotype or anything. 'Cause cops.
我们是警♥察♥吗
Oh, uh, are we cops?
我印象中不是 但如果上面浇了糖浆 我要吃
Not that I remember, but if they're glazed, I'm cool.
杀人挖心凶杀案
So, is there anything new
有什么进展吗
on the Bleeding Heart Murder?
Hm.
巴恩斯的关系
这是悬案… 和我们找到的那个人没有直接联♥系♥
It's a cold case with no direct connection to the guy we found.
我们还在木屋的证据记录中寻找联♥系♥
Still looking for a link in the evidence logs from the cabin.
好主意
Oh, cool idea.
那个人或许还留有其他纪念品
Maybe the guy had some other keepsakes up there.
-继续说 -我妈妈仍然把她的旧婚纱
- Go on. - I mean, my mom still keeps
挂在衣橱里
her old wedding dresses hanging up in her closet.
没错 很多件
Yes, plural.
我从自己的播客中 了解到了一件关于恋爱的事
Something I've learned about relationships from my podcast...
人们把感伤的东西放在感伤的地方
People keep sentimental things in sentimental places.
内部调查受阻
犯罪上升
也许我遗漏了什么
Maybe I missed something.
桑妮
Sunny.
-我们之前说好了的 -我不在乎
- We've been over this. - I don't care.
他是我儿子 我想见他
He's my boy, and I want to see him.
好吧
Well.
那你会暴露我们 而且你答应过我
You'd be giving us up. And you made a promise.
我是他妈妈 他需要我
I'm his mother! He needs me!
你没资格对我指手画脚
And you don't get to tell me what to do!
科马克
Cormac.
怎么了 儿子
What is this, huh?
你去那家餐厅干什么
What were you doing at the diner?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你问她 跟汤娅和多诺见面
Ask her. Meeting Tonya and Donno.
谁能告诉我这是怎么回事
Somebody mind telling me what's going on here?
我去见了他们
I went to see them.
为什么
What for?
因为我想知道卢克和佩吉发生了什么
'Cause I wanted to know what happened to Luke and Paige.
能让我们独处一下吗 我需要跟你妈妈谈谈
Son, will you give us a minute? I need to talk to your mother.
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
妈妈 我只想再问你一次
Mom, I'm only gonna ask you this one more time.
这一次我希望你对我说实话
And this time, I'd like you to be honest with me.
-好了 儿子 我告诉过你… -木屋里的那个人
- Now, son, I told you... - The guy in the cabin.
我知道他是谁
I have an idea who he is,
但我需要听你说出来
but I need to hear you say it.
我知道他不是我表哥布莱恩
I know he's not my cousin Bryan.
他是谁
Who is he?
告诉他 桑妮
Tell him, Sunny.
不妨把这件坏事捅破 这样大家就都能正常生活了
We might as well lance this poisonous boil so we can get back to normal.
好吧
Okay.
他叫沃尔特
His name's Walter.
他是你哥哥
He's your brother.
他不是你的孩子吗
He's not yours.
当然不是 不 他不是
God, no. No. He's not.
但我早就知道
But I knew.
那是谁的
Then who?
一个路过小镇的男人
A man passing through town.
我那时还小 犯了错
I was young. I made a mistake.
这么久以来 我一直背负着这个错误
And I've been living with that mistake for a long time.
我试着自己抚养他
I tried to raise him on my own.
我试过 我真的试过 但我做不到
I tried. I really did. But I couldn't.
我把他丢在教堂 安全地抛弃
I left him at the church. Safe surrender.
对于婴儿来说 我想不到比在我怀里更寒冷更悲伤的地方
I couldn't imagine a colder, sadder place for a little baby to be than in my arms.
如果你抛弃了他 那他为什么在这里
If you gave him up, why is he here?
告诉他 桑妮 干脆… 全都告诉他
Tell him, Sunny. Just... tell him everything.
沃尔特后来到了一个对他非常不好的家庭
Walter wound up with a family that treated him really bad.
他们伤害他
They hurt him.
我有了第二次机会 给他我以前从来不能付出的东西
I had a second chance to give him what I never could before.
我要给与他母爱
I was gonna be a mother to him.
所以我把他藏了起来
So I hid him away.
起码我给了他一个安全的 可以称作“家”的地方
And at least I gave him a safe place to call home.
我保护了他
I protected him!
我有个哥哥
I have a brother.
你骗了我这么多年
And you've lied to me all these years.
没错 你确实被骗了 我确实撒了谎 我知道 我错了
Yes, you do. Yes, I did. I know that. I was wrong.
但我这么做是有原因的
But I did it for a reason.
警♥察♥觉得他杀死了那些人 对吗
They think he killed those people, right?
对 警♥察♥觉得是他干的 但我觉得并不是那样
Yeah, they think he did, but I don't think that's the truth.
他认罪了 他们在木屋里发现了血迹
He confessed to it, and they found blood in his cabin.
那是背包客的血
That was the backpacker's blood.
那是佩吉的血
It was Paige's blood.
-什么 -凯西跟我说的
- What? - Cassie told me.
也许现在你要相信我了
Maybe now you'll believe me.
是沃尔特干的 桑妮
Walter did it, Sunny.
你只需要接受 然后想办法告别
You just need to accept it and figure out a way to say goodbye.
你得到想要的答案了 儿子
You got what you wanted, son.
现在我请求你 别毁了这个家
Now, I'm begging you... Do not blow up this family.
我们用了近20年的时间隐瞒这个秘密
We spent damn near 20 years covering this secret.
别让一切成为徒劳
Don't make it for nothing.
他是杀人犯
He's a killer.
你们…你们让他逍遥法外
You've... You've let him roam free.
要不是你们 那些人就不会死
People would be alive if it weren't for you.
不管我们做过什么 都结束了
Whatever we did, it's over.
我们什么都挽回不了 儿子 什么都不能
Nothing we can take back, son. Nothing.
火灾 救援
人的大半生过的就是你愿意背负什么
Most of life's about what you're willing to live with.
晚上好 弗兰克
Evening, Frank.
我还担心警♥察♥把你盘剥得什么都不剩了
I was worried the cops would've picked you clean by now.
他们发现了一堆偷来的现金和珠宝
They found a bunch of stolen cash and jewelry.
提到了上一个火灾易发季的盗窃罪名
Mentioned the theft accusations from last season.
我知道你一直在干什么 库普 和布雷特 还有我儿子
I know what you've been doing, Coop, with Brett and my son.
-弗兰克 我不知道你… -你得全都告诉我
- Frank, I don't know what you... - You gotta read me in here.
我需要你对我坦诚相待
I need you to be honest with me.
你有没有杀死布雷特
Did you kill Brett?
布雷特是个麻烦 可能会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Brett was a liability, a disloyal loose end.
我儿子呢
What about my son?
你儿子死于火灾 那都是布雷特的错
Your son died in a fire, and it was all Brett's fault.
我杀了他 这对你我来说都是好事
I did us both a favor by killing him.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我认为我儿子改变主意了 反对你和你的计划
I think my boy had a change of heart and went against you and your little plan.
我觉得你杀了他是为了让他闭嘴
And I think you killed him up there to keep his mouth shut!
-不 弗兰克 不是的 -我知道 他们也知道了
- No, Frank, no. - I know. And so do they.
你干了什么 弗兰克
What the hell did you do, Frank?
你戴了窃听装备吗
Are you wearing a wire?
他暴露了 我们得行动
He's burned. We gotta move.
所有小队 我们要介入了
All units, we're moving in.
-弗兰克 -嘿
- Frank! - Hey!
你杀死了我儿子
You killed my son!
住手 别这样
Stop it.
住手
Stop.
本来昨晚就能了结
We could've finished this last night,
但你非得回去拿赃物 对吧
but you had to go back for the stolen goods, huh?
嘿 帮我一下
Help me.
他杀死了我儿子
He killed my son.
我知道
I know.
警戒线 禁止跨越
禁止进入
振作点
Come on.
再见 我亲爱的儿子
Goodbye, my sweet boy.
上帝 请照顾好他
Lord, please take care of him.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在这里吗
Anybody here?
有人吗
Hello?
这是什么
What the hell is this?
你刚刚错过了流星
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表