剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
-嗨 卡拉 很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Hi, Carla. So nice to meet you. - Aww, same here.
我能明白艾弗瑞为什么 一直对这个地方赞不绝口了
I can just see why Avery has been raving about this place.
我们用心尝试
Well, we try.
我听说你是飞钓高手
Now, I hear you're quite the fly fisherman.
艾弗瑞喜欢吹牛
Well, Avery likes to brag.
骄傲的男人最棒了
Nothing better than a proud man.
不如你让萨凡娜帮你拿行李 如果你想的话
Why don't you let Savannah take your bags, and you can join
你可以跟艾弗瑞和艾米丽吃早餐
Avery and Emily for breakfast if you want to?
好 非常感谢
Okay, good. Thank you so much.
桑妮晴天
郊游
-祝你玩得开心 -好 谢谢
- Have fun. - Yeah, thanks.
♪ Get lost, disappear ♪
我就跟你说很棒吧
- Whoa. - I told you it was nice.
我看到了马
I saw horses.
-是 -我小时候就想要一匹小马 却只得到一匹竹马
- Yeah. - Wanted a pony when I was little. I got a stick pony instead.
我爸爸过去常常在家里追着用竹马揍我
My dad used to chase me around the house and hit me with it.
嘿 我们在这里的时候 你千万别讲这种故事
Hey, you're gonna have to cool it with those stories while we're here.
-明白吗 -明白 没那么糟
- You got it? - It wasn't that bad.
真的…好吧
Okay.
你一定就是汤娅吧
So, you must be Tonya.
没错 这是…
Yes. And this is, um...
-这是我丈夫 多诺 -嗨
- This is my husband, Donno. - Hi.
丈夫
Husband.
希望我们这么晚才加入 不会有什么问题
I hope it's okay that we're joining the group so late.
没关系 我们有备用帐篷 所以一切都没问题
Oh, no problem. We have a spare tent, so it worked out perfectly.
我们好幸运
Lucky us.
我想骑马 白色的马
I want to ride a horse. A white one.
这个没问题
Uh, we can make that happen.
我会给它起名“甘道夫”
- And I will name him Gandalf. - Mm.
马已经有名字了 不过你想怎样都行
Well, he's already got a name, but you do you.
不如你们跟大家一起吃早餐吧 我来给你们拿行李
So, um, why don't y'all join the gang for breakfast? I'll take your bags.
-非常感谢 我都快饿死了 -不行 这是我的包
- Thank you so much. I'm starving. - No. This is my bag.
你要是想 自己保管也行
Or you can keep yours, if you prefer.
谁都不能碰我的露营工具
Nobody touches my camping tools.
谨记在心
Duly noted.
好了 你们享用早餐吧
Okay. Y'all enjoy your breakfast.
玩得开心
Have fun.
♪ It left a mark on us ♪
♪ Ooh ooh ooh ooh ♪
我们什么时候开始接待晚来的人了
Since when do we take latecomers?
因为他们付了双倍的钱 因为你整夜未归
Since they paid double, and since you stayed out all night,
所以你没有发言权
you don't get a say-so.
我和凯西在一起
I was with Cassie.
我们找到了失踪的背包客 他已经死了
We found the missing backpacker... dead.
天啊 怎么回事
Oh, my gosh. What happened?
我不能确定
Well, we can't say for sure.
你干吗留在那里帮她
What were you doing out there helping her?
-因为她请我帮忙 -小心点
- 'Cause she asked. - Be careful.
像那样的漂亮姑娘 确保她不是在利用你就行
Pretty girl like that, just make sure she's not using you.
也许我想被利用
Maybe I want to be used.
科马克·巴恩斯 我还是你妈妈
Cormac Barnes, I'm still your mother.
我只是不想让你心碎
I just don't want you to get your heart broken.
凯西
Cassie, Cassie, Cassie, Cassie.
用来逃逸的车子 登记在一个叫山姆·迪拉德的人名下
Getaway truck is registered here to a Sam Dillard.
我对这家伙有种不祥的预感
I just got a bad feeling about this guy.
老大 我能处理好 可能只是某个流氓小孩
Y'know, boss, I can handle this. It's probably just some punk kid
想偷车去兜风
trying to steal wheels for a joyride.
你真想把自己的休息日浪费在 小型违规事件上吗
You really wanna blow your day off on a minor infraction?
当然了 知道为什么吗
Hell, yeah, I do. You know why?
那个流氓用螺丝刀刺伤了一个人
That punk stabbed somebody with a screwdriver.
严重伤害罪是重罪
Aggravated assault's a felony.
收到
Copy that.
你对经理施展魅力的同时 我去找找车子 好吗
I'm gonna... I'm gonna have a look for the truck while you charm the manager, okay?
好
Okay.
你好
Hello?
♪ Save your crying' ♪
你好 打扰一下 嘿 抱歉
Hey, there. Excuse me? Hey. Sorry.
不知道能不能问你几个问题
I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions?
当然可以
Sure thing.
♪ No more lying' ♪
警官吗
Officer...?
助理警长 波珀纳克 助理…助理警长波珀纳克
Deputy. Poppernak. Dep... Deputy Poppernak.
嗨
-我叔叔当过警♥察♥ -真好
- My uncle was a cop. - Nice.
我在找一辆车 也许你能帮我
I'm... I'm looking for a truck. Maybe you can help me.
♪ Get what you need, bring it on, bring it on ♪
♪ Bring it on, babe ♪
从没见过
Haven't seen it.
是怎么了
- Mm. - What's this about?
我们在找一个试图偷摩托车的人
We're looking for a guy who tried to steal a motorcycle,
希望你可能知道点什么
hoping you might know something.
那辆车在这里停留有段时间了 几乎从没动过
Yeah, that truck's been here for awhile, hardly ever gets moved.
你上次看到车主是什么时候
When was the last time you saw the owner?
很久了 他一定有90岁了
It's been awhile. He must be like 90.
客户有唯一的通行码
Customers have a unique access code,
所以我们知道车辆每次进出的时间
so we know every time when a vehicle enters and exits.
-好 我可能需要这个 -没问题
- All right. I might need that. - Sure.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 就是那辆车
Son of a bitch. That's it right there!
波珀 嘿 你看到了吗
Pop, hey! You seeing this?
货车现在正驶离停车场 你在哪里
Truck's leaving the lot right now. What's your 20?
波珀
Pop!
-嘿 -嘿 姐们 你给我们带了什么来
- Hey. - Hey, girlfriend. What you got for us?
你们的背包客马克·伍德曼的私人物品
Your backpacker, Mark Woodman's, personal effects.
等等 你们不用留作证物吗
Wait, don't you need this as evidence?
验尸官裁定他是意外身亡
The coroner ruled his death an accident.
这个要还给他父母
It's to give back to his parents.
这不可能是意外
There's no way this was an accident.
他一定是从高处摔了下来 肋骨骨折 这意味着他可能在死前走过路
He must have fallen from a height. He had broken ribs, which means he could've walked
或爬行过
or crawled away before he died.
-好吧 那我给你的照片呢 -我还在等结果
- Ok... What about the photo I gave you? - Still waiting.
好吧 刑事侦缉处称他几天前就死了
Okay, CID said he died days ago, and if that's true,
如果这是真的 那么他父母在他死后收到了那封邮件
his parents got that e-mail after he died.
他的手♥机♥在哪里 里面没有
And where's his phone? It's not in here.
没有找到
It wasn't recovered.
好吧 叫我阴谋论者…但别真的叫
Okay, call me a conspiracy theorist... actually, don't...
但我要告诉你们 这件事和杀人挖心案有关
But I'm telling you that this is connected to the Bleeding Heart murder.
那是20年前的事了
That was 20 years ago.
不 但我有种强烈的感觉
No, no, no, but I can feel it in my bones.
验尸官裁定他是意外身亡
The coroner ruled this death an accident.
他父母几小时后就会到这里
His parents are gonna be here in a couple hours.
好 我们应该坚持事实
Okay, we should just stick with the facts
除非你找到证据 证明不是一场意外
unless you find evidence that it wasn't an accident.
嘿
Hey.
怎么回事
What happened?
-我马上到 -怎么了
- I'll be right there. - What is it?
波珀纳克出事了
It's Poppernak.
如果你在等我道歉 一定会失望
If you're waiting on an apology, you're gonna be disappointed.
我不会为试图帮助自己的儿子而道歉
I'm not gonna apologize for trying to help my own son.
不过保护你是我的职责
Well, it's my job to protect you,
尤其是让你不被无法预料的事伤害
especially from the things that you can't see coming.
只要涉及到家人 我绝不退让
I draw a hard line when it comes to my own blood.
不管你喜不喜欢 沃尔特都是我儿子
Now, like it or not, Walter's mine, and I get it.
我明白 你不想让他添乱
You don't want him to make a mess.
我们说好的 科马克永远不会知道这件事
We made a deal that Cormac would never know about any of this.
我知道
I know that.
如果他真的知道了 那到时候再想办法
If that ever happens, we'll just cross that bridge when we get there.
好吧 他有没有告诉你 他和凯西·杜威尔
Yeah, well... ...he tell you about how he and Cassie Dewell
找到了那个背包客?
found the backpacker?
他告诉我了
He did.
你要跟我讲讲整件事吗
Are you gonna tell me the whole story?
沃尔特把那个男孩带给了我
Walter brought the boy to me.
-为什么 -因为他当时受伤了 很严重
- Why? - 'Cause he was hurt, bad.
什么都救不了他
Wasn't nothing anybody could do to help him.
沃尔特伤害他了吗
Walter do something to him?
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表