剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Upsy-daisy.
♪ Sell your belongings, all your clever drawings ♪
♪ Yeah, try to make a dollar from the grave ♪
♪ Sell your belongings, all your clever drawings ♪
该死
Dang it!
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
你好 先生
Ah, hello, sir.
我和我丈夫来见加德纳先生
My husband and I are here to meet with Mr. Gardiner.
拿出武器
Weapons.
蒙大拿州允许公开持枪 朋友
Well, Montana's an open carry state, my friend.
我收走你们的武器之前 你们不能进去
You don't get in until I get your weapons.
-亲爱的 -小心点 我会朝你开枪哦
- Honey. - Careful. I'll get you.
好啊 我翘首以盼
Yeah, I look forward to it.
-拿出枪 -好吧
- Guns. - Right.
-给你 -给你了
- There we go. - There you go.
你也是 小姐
You too, missy.
还是上下搜身 你来选
- Oh. - Or it's a pat down. Your choice.
好吧
Okay. Um...
没问题
No problem.
但是请保管好 这是别人送的礼物
But take good care of it. It was a gift.
我爸爸总是说 出门在外一定要留两手
My daddy always said never to leave the house unprotected.
她是他唯一的女儿
She is his only daughter.
跟我来
Follow me.
就像我们在电♥话♥里讨论的那样 我有一批未精炼的黄金
As we discussed on the phone, I've got a stockpile of unrefined gold
只是放在桶里 对任何人没有任何好处
that's not doing any good to anyone just sitting in barrels.
你们的投资将为精炼厂注入资金 让它投入正常运营
Your investment here is gonna fund the refinery that brings it all to life,
你们俩有望拿到10%的股份
and you two are looking at a 10% stake.
Oh!
-哎呀 -太令人兴奋了
- Wow. - That is so exciting.
我们正在努力攒钱
We are trying to build our nest egg.
说起来 婚礼有点把我们榨干了
Ah, you know, the wedding kinda tapped us out a bit.
你知不知道现如今一座真人♥大♥小的乔治·斯特雷特
You have any idea what a life-sized ice sculpture
冰雕要花多少钱
of George Strait costs these days?
-我的老天爷 -我…天啊 太贵了
- My Lord and stars. - Gosh golly, so expensive.
我能想到
I can imagine.
我们非常兴奋能有这次机会
Well, we are just excited as hell to have the opportunity,
因为我们可以想到还有多少人
'cause we can imagine how many other interested parties
-对这笔交易感兴趣 -你说得完全没错
- there are to a deal like this. - You can say that again.
他们中有没有人给你惹麻烦
Any of them give you any trouble?
麻烦吗 哪一方面的
Trouble? In what way?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
有没有对任何条款提出异议
Uh, any pushback on any of the terms?
外面有很多不可信的人 对吧
Plenty of shady characters out there, am I right?
没有 我想不出来
No. N-Not that I can think of.
那这么说有很多满意的客户
So, a lot of happy campers, then?
有很多满意的客户
A lot of happy campers.
-太好了 -太好了
- Great. - Great.
对了 你们俩是怎么找到我来着
I forget. H-How did you two find me again?
-脸书好友 -赌场
- Facebook friend. - Casino.
-亲爱的 -好吧
Honey.
-谁说得对 -其实我们俩说得都对
- Who's right? - Both of us, actually.
她的脸书好友
See, her... her... Her friend from Facebook
-在幸运卢安赌场办了一场生日派对 -在幸运卢安赌场
- had a birthday party at Lucky LuAnn's casino. - At Lucky LuAnn's casino.
那是一个我永远不会记得的夜晚
It was... It was a night that I will never remember.
我永远不会忘记
Oh! I will never forget.
我的意思是一个处于困境的人
Well, I'm just saying... Why would someone in distress
为什么会给父母发一张自♥拍♥
send a selfie to their parents?
这根本说不通
It just doesn't make any sense.
我知道 一切都说不通
I know. None of it makes sense.
希望我们能有所发现
I hope we figure something out.
没错 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
-看起来这个人需要帮助 -是
- Looks like this guy needs some help. - Uh-huh.
嘿
Hey.
发动机坏了吗
Engine trouble?
是
Um, yeah.
我处理好了
I-I got it handled.
看起来不像 我可以帮你
Mm, doesn't look like it. I can give you a hand.
不用了
No.
谢谢你 但我能解决
I mean, thank you, but, uh, I can handle it.
你去徒步了吗 你看起来脏兮兮的
You been hiking? You're pretty mucked up.
-浑身是泥 -没错
- That's a lot of mud. - Sure.
真的在冒烟 我很擅长修车 我来帮你吧
It's really smoking. I'm good with cars. Let me just help you.
我说了自己能解决
I said I can handle it.
好吧
Okay.
车里是什么
What's in the truck?
哟 凯斯 你还好吗
Yo, Cass! You okay?
还好
Yeah.
好吧 我想我们该走了
Okay, well, I think we should get going.
好
Okay.
再见
Have a nice day.
好 你也是
Yeah, you, too.
来 给你准备好了
Here. I got you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我可不希望你再受伤
Wouldn't want you to get hurt again.
你看起来在这里怡然自得
You look like a natural out here.
不过你可能做任何事都会很出色
Although, you'd probably look great doing anything.
-你也看到了吗 -好恶心
- You seeing that, too? - So gross.
无缝衔接 真有他的
He works fast, I'll give him that.
-佩吉刚刚离开营地 -没错 如果她是“离开”营地的话
- Paige just barely left camp. - Yeah, if she left camp.
只是…算了 我知道这听起来很离谱
Just... never mind. I know that that sounds crazy.
我不觉得离谱
I don't think it sounds so crazy.
我不相信卢克 他看起来有猫腻
I don't trust Luke. He seems shifty.
-就是的吧 因为没人听我说… -嘿 你们在聊什么
- He is, right? Because nobody is listening to me. - Hey. What are you guys talking about?
-没什么 -看着不像没什么
- Nothing. - Doesn't seem like nothing.
只是随便聊聊 仅此而已
Just making conversation, that's all.
或许你应该把注意力放在马上 是吧
Hmm. Well, maybe you should just focus on the horses, yes?
-艾弗瑞 -怎么了
- Avery. - What?
没事的 放轻松
It's cool. Relax.
小径上见
See you on the trail horses.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
怎么了 我现在不能跟别人说话吗
What, I can't talk to people now?
不 等等 拜托 等等 只是…
No. Wait, wait. P-Please, wait. Just... just...
拜托 我们就… 我们就回到从前吧
Please, let's just... Let's just reset.
如果我惹你生气了 很抱歉 不过如果你看重什么事
Sorry if I upset you, but if something's important to you,
那我也会看重
then it's important to me.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
首先 我们去找你♥爸♥爸的刀
First and foremost, we find your father's knife.
那佩吉呢
And Paige?
好吧 如果那件事仍然困扰着你 那我们也要查个水落石出
Uh, well, if that's still bugging you, then, uh, we get to the bottom of that, too.
你和我
You and me.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
两万六 两万八 三万
$26,000, $28,000. $30,000.
看来我们可以继续了
Looks like we're good to go.
钱都在这里 合同已经签好了
The money's all here. Contracts are signed.
你们两位现在是正式的投资人了
You two are officially investors.
太好了
Well, this is fantastic.
只是还有一件事
There is just one more thing.
什么事
What's that?
你被逮捕了
You're under arrest.
嘿
Hey!
Ohh!
给我坐回去
Sit your ass back down!
冷静 大块头 我跟你说过了 我会朝你开枪
Easy, big boy. I told you I'd get ya.
-没事吧 -没事
- We're good? - Yeah, we're good.
Aah!
你要付出代价
You're gonna pay.
艾文 不要
Ivan, no!
屋顶
通道
霍伊特 你去抓他 我去追艾文
Hoyt, take care of him! I got Ivan.
拜托 听着 嘿
Come on! Hey!
站住
Stop!
哈罗德 站住
Harold! Stop!
我不能回监狱了
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表