剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
我们得做些什么
Well, we need to do something.
不如我们也去找他们吧
Why don't we all go out and look for them, too?
我本来也想这么建议的
Well, I was just gonna make that suggestion,
所以谢谢 艾米丽
so thank you, Emily.
想帮忙的人 找个同伴 分头行动
So, for those of y'all who wanna help, grab a partner and fan out.
至于不想帮忙的人
And for those of you who don't want to,
好好享受温泉或者随意放松 好吗
feel free to enjoy the hot springs or just relax, okay?
都不要担心 我们会找到他们的
Y'all don't worry. We will find 'em.
-走吧 -好的
Let's go.
助理警长韦弗
Deputy Marshal Weaver.
你一定是阿伦警长
You must be Sheriff Arlen.
你好 这位是助理警长霍伊特
Hi, there. This is Deputy Hoyt.
-我们电♥话♥里聊过 -很高兴见到你
- We spoke on the phone. - Good to meet you.
好的 我去带人
Oh. Yeah. I'll go get our guy.
我能看看你的证件吗
May I see your creds?
当然可以
Of course.
我…我给你办公室打个电♥话♥
I'll, uh... I'll call your office.
谁知道呢 你也许是假的联邦官员
Who knows? You could be pretending to be a Fed.
如果你觉得有必要的话
If you think that's necessary.
说出来你会吓一跳的
Oh, you'd be surprised.
只是例行公事
Just a formality.
你等待期间要喝点什么吗
Can I get you anything while we wait?
咖啡不好喝 但起码是热的
Coffee's terrible, but hot.
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
好消息 来了一位法警
Good news. There's a U.S. Marshal here for ya.
一位法警 他们只派了一个人
Marshal? They only sent one?
-这就是你们保护我的方式 -别担心 有我们呢
- This is how you protect me? - Don't worry. We got you.
-像处理那个醉鬼那样 -吃一堑长一智 对吧
- Like you did with the drunk? - Live and learn, right?
走吧
Now let's go.
谢谢你们允许我盘根问底 好的
Well, thanks for letting me cross my T's. Alright.
-可以了吗 -可以了
- Good to go? - Good to go.
保罗 助理警长韦弗会带你去机场
Paul, Deputy Weaver here is gonna take you to the airport
对你进行保护性监禁
and get you into protective custody.
你确定不需要护送吗 我可以派一个人跟着你
You sure you don't want an escort? I can easily have one of my guys follow you.
恕我直言 警长 这不是我第一次这么做了
All due respect, Sheriff, not my first rodeo.
好的 看来你会得到妥善保护
Okay. Well, it looks like you're in good hands.
嘿 注意安全
Hey. Be safe.
警长
谢谢 应该这么说吧
Thank you. I think.
你觉得这样太过了吗
You think this is overkill?
毕竟你真的打过去核实了
You did call it in.
我向他保证过 我不会让他有任何不测 所以…
Well, promised the guy I wouldn't let anything happen to him, so...
我们俩都保证过
We both did.
我觉得这样太过了
Thinking this is overkill.
好了 你跟着他们就行了 大明星波珀
Okay. You know what? Just follow 'em, Pop Star.
不要跟得太近 她不想让人护送
And don't follow too close. She didn't want an escort.
我开着我妈的面包车 她应该认不出来
I doubt she'll make me in my mom's minivan.
我们得给你配辆好车了
Yeah. We need to up your car game.
找到了 是同一个水瓶
There it is. It's the same bottle!
这是马克的水瓶
This is Mark's water bottle.
这是他在那些女孩看到他的那天在贝森登山口发的
He posted this from the Basin Trailhead the same day the girls saw him.
Hmm.
他肯定在死人崖出了什么事
Something happened to him up at Deadman's Drop.
我关于杀人挖心案的说法
Well, maybe now my theory
现在好像没那么牵强了
about the Bleeding Heart Murder isn't such a stretch.
我没那么说
Well, I'm not saying that.
我没告诉过你
You know, I didn't tell you,
那个女孩的尸体是在死人崖找到的
but that girl's body was found at Deadman's Drop.
而且他们一直没有抓到凶手
And they never did catch her killer.
他们认为他还和其他谋杀案有关
They think he was linked to other killings.
那是20年前的事了 我…
I mean, it was 20 years ago? I...
没错
Yeah.
可我记忆犹新
I remember it like it was yesterday.
我得带凯去营地了
Ugh. I gotta go get Kai to camp.
-再见 -好的
- See ya. - Yeah.
情况怎么样 波珀
Hey. How we looking, Pop?
他们在去机场的路上 和预想的一样
They're on their way to the airport just like they're supposed to be.
有可疑车辆尾随吗
Any suspicious cars following?
海伦娜机场
可疑车辆长什么样
What does a suspicious car look like?
你看到就知道了
You'll know it when you see it.
-等一下 -你发现什么了
- Hold on. - What do ya got?
他们错过了去机场的岔道
They just missed the turnoff to the airport.
-也许她不知道自己要去哪 -她说过这不是她第一次这么做
- Maybe she just doesn't know where she's going. - She said it's not her first rodeo.
她很清楚自己要去哪
She knows exactly where she's going.
所以现在是他们买♥♥通了美国法警
So are we thinking that they actually turned a U.S. Marshal
而她要除掉保罗?
and that she's gonna take out Paul?
就这个案子而言 一切都有可能
With this case, anything is possible.
他们刚在21号♥公路上向北拐了
They just turned north on Route 21.
汤娅的房♥子
Tonya's property.
他说过他有护身符
Okay, he said that he had an insurance policy,
一些证据 我敢肯定就在那个房♥子里
some piece of evidence. I bet it's at that house.
-波珀 跟紧他们 我们马上过去 -没问题
- Pop, stay with 'em. We're on our way. - You got it.
沃尔特
Walter.
沃尔 快出来
Walt. Come out now.
沃尔特
Walter.
沃尔特 拜托快出来
Walter, please come out.
卢克 佩吉
Luke? Paige?
科马克 过来
Cormac. Come here.
看紧他们 伙计
Keep a tight rein on 'em, buddy.
我们最不希望的就是有人扭伤脚踝或者出现毒栎过敏反应
Last thing we need is a sprained ankle or a poison-oak flare-up.
我照顾不了他们所有人 我们不应该让他们分开的
I can't babysit 'em all. We shouldn't have let them split up.
事已至此了 不是吗
Well, that toothpaste is out of the tube now, isn't it?
你就按我说的做
Just get it done.
-我去找这条路 -不用了 不需要了
- I'll check down this way. - It's okay. It's not necessary.
我已经找过了
Already walked it.
你有什么发现吗
You find anything?
我能看到的只有泥土和天空
Nothing but dirt and sky as far as these eyes can tell.
护林员迈克会好好搜救吗
Ranger Mike gonna get a real search and rescue going?
我觉得没有必要找护林员 我们自己能找到他们
No, I don't think that's necessary. We can find 'em.
等找到他们 我们就可以回去尽情玩了
When we do, we can go back to having fun.
今晚也许会在他们的篝火玛格丽特里加点龙舌兰
Might want to put some extra tequila in their campfire margaritas tonight.
就那么简单 是吧
That simple, huh?
你为什么就不能按我说的做
Why can't you just do what I tell you to do?
有那么难吗
Is it that hard?
情侣失踪 还有一群不听话的
Bad enough I've got missing lovers
露营者在树林里乱跑已经够惨了
and a mutiny of campers just roaming all over the woods!
你是成年人 科马克
You're a grown man, Cormac!
该成熟点了
Start acting like it!
东西在哪里 把我想要的东西给我
Where is it? Just give me what I want.
-我不能那么做 -你想为此而死吗
- I can't do that. - Are you willing to die for this?
-拜托 你不必这么做 -闭嘴
- Please. You don't have to do this. - Shut up.
-就让我消失吧 -把枪放下
- Just let me disappear. - Drop the gun!
-立刻放下武器 -别过来
- Lower your weapon now. - Back off.
你不必这么做 韦弗
You don't have to do this, Weaver.
为了钱不值得
It's not worth the money.
博
Beau.
你可以吗
You got this?
-可以 去吧 -把她铐起来
- Yeah, go. - Cuff her.
我们找到卡米尔·佩雷斯了
I think we found Camille Perez.
那个失踪的助理
The missing assistant.
卡米尔
Camille.
我没事
I'm okay. I'm... I'm okay.
我来猜猜 这就是你的护身符
Let me guess. Your insurance policy.
她会证实我的说法 一起扳倒雷德蒙德
She's gonna corroborate my story, take Redmond down together.
我们可以的 我们会的
We can. We will.
艾米 时间不早了
Em, you know, it's getting late.
-我们该回去了 -是不早了
- I think we should head back. - Yeah, it's really late.
我很担心他们
I'm officially worried about them.
只是… 还记得桑妮说的话吗
Yeah, uh, just remember what Sunny said.
别太早下定论
Don't jump to any conclusions.
好吧 可是…
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表