剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
finds 50 super foxes waiting for him.
看得出来你考虑很久了
I see you've thought this out.
我最喜欢的电影…
My favorite movie...
“狐狸与猎狗
"The Fox and the Hound"...
陶德和库伯想做朋友 但是外界
Tod and Copper just wanted to be friends. But the world just...
它们只能隐藏自己的感受
And they had to hide their feelings.
这电影挺好的
It's a good one.
托尼姫
Tonya.
我们挂了打炸的牌子
Sign says we're closed.
我知道你们替吉吉洗钱
I know you laundered money for Gigi.
她说“我们打烊了”
She said, "We're closed."
她偷了3万美元
30 grand she stole.
她说她找了一个本地人 那肯定是你
She said she used a local. It had to be you.
听不懂你在说什么
Don't know what you're talking about.
吉吉被一些非常危险的人抓走了
Gigi was taken by some very dangerous people.
-这种情况时有发生 -不是我们抓的
- It happens. - Not us.
好了 废话少说
Okay, cut the BS.
我只是…我需要你的帮助
I just... I need your help.
托尼娅 这件事与你无关
Tonya, this isn't about you.
告诉我们你把钱送给谁了
Just tell us who you delivered the money to.
拜托
Please.
她是我妈
She's my mother.
不是“谁”是“哪儿”
It's not a who, it's a where.
留在了一块空地上的投递箱里
Left it at a drop box on an empty parcel of land.
我需要地址
I need an address.
当然
Of course.
你去哪儿了
Where you headed?
跑个腿 你去哪儿了
Out on an errand. Where you been?
出去一趋
Out.
出去一整夜 电♥话♥也不接
All night? Not answering your phone?
我找到佩吉了
I found Paige.
在哪儿
Where?
现在无所谓了
Well, it doesn't matter now.
我把她藏在营地安全的地方
I had her stashed safe and sound out at the camp,
可是我回去的时候 她不见了
but when I went back, she was gone.
Hmm.
我需要你帮我找到她
I need you to help me go find her.
这个我…我不会帮你的
Yeah, I'm... I'm not gonna do that.
你到底怎么回事
What the hell's gotten into you?
这是我最后一次这么说了 萨尼
This is the last time I'm gonna say this, Sunny.
别再管佩吉的事情了
Leave the Paige business alone.
不会有好结果的
No good's gonna come from that.
服了 凯西·杜尔已经来问过话了
Hell, Cassie Dewell's already been out here askin' questions.
问什么了
About what?
她知道沃尔特是你的儿子了
She knows Walter's your son.
没错
That's right.
你最好开始考虑这件事会给你带来什么麻烦
You better start thinking about how that's gonna blow back on you.
我会做对我的儿子有利的事情
I'm gonna do what's right by my son.
怎么了
Something wrong?
你喝酒了
You been drinking.
-没有 -我闻到你身上有酒味
- No. - I can smell it on you.
-没有 我没喝 -你敢对我撒谎
- No, I haven't. - Don't you lie to me.
我告诉你吧
I'll tell you what...
我要去一趟五金店
I'm gonna go to the hardware store.
等我回来 我们就煮一壶咖啡
I'm gonna come back, we'll fix a pot of coffee,
然后咱俩要好好地谈一谈
and you and I are gonna have a real long conversation.
好吗
Alright?
现在就谈怎么样
How about now?
我有事要办
I got something I need to take care of.
好吧 跟我想的不一样
Okay. Not what I was expecting.
同感
Me neither.
你们在找什么
What were you looking for?
不是温馨的老房♥子
Not Grandma's house.
好的 多诺所说的扔钱地点
Okay. So, the parcel that Donno said that he dropped the money
注册在一个叫安妮·惠特罗的人名下
is registered to an Anne Whitlow.
60多岁 跟4个儿子和几个孙子孙女同住
Late 60s, four sons and several grandkids living with her.
至于你们目前所在的地址
As for the address that you are now...
对 也注册在这位安妮·惠特罗名下
Yep. It is registered to the same Anne Whitlow.
不过这地块可大了
Big property, though.
不只是一栋可爱的小农舍
Not just a cute cottage.
东边有好几栋附属建筑
And it has several outbuildings on the east side.
咱们去瞧瞧
Let's check it out.
嘿 你好
Hey, there.
你们好
Hello?
我是警♥察♥局的霍伊特副警长
I'm Deputy Hoyt from the Sheriff's Department.
你一定是安妮·惠特罗
You must be Anne Whitlow.
喊我老妈吧
Oh, call me Ma.
-大家都这么称呼我 -家里还有其他人吗
- Everyone does. - Anybody else home?
只有我和我的枪
Just me and, uh, Buster.
世界上最棒的伴儿
Best companion in the world.
那个小妹妹是谁
What about the young girl?
那肯定是范妮
Oh, that must've been Fanny.
她幼年丧母
She lost her mother young.
这一头挺野的
She's a wildling, that one.
你认识吉吉·塞斯纳吗
Do you know who Gigi Cessna is?
不认识 我该认识她吗
No. Should I?
她偷走的一些钱被丢在了属于你的
She stole some money that ended up in a drop box
一块土地土的投递箱里
on a plot of land that belongs to you.
我不知道你说的是哪块土地
I don't know what plot you're talking about.
我有两大块地
I got two full sections,
没人丢过钱
and nobody ever dropped money.
抱歉 帮不了你们
Sorry I couldn't be more help.
麻烦你了
Thank you for your time.
别客气
Oh, yeah.
-你信她吗 -一个字都不信
- Do you believe her? - Not a word.
咱们分头搜索一下
Let's split up and take a look around.
我去把车藏一下
I'll hide your truck.
好的
Okay.
交代吧
Start talking.
恐怕我没什么好交代的
Well, I'm afraid there's not much I can say.
要不就从那个想杀我的家伙开始交代吧
Why don't we start with the guy who was just trying to kill me, hmm?
他是谁
Who was that?
我被起诉了吗
Am I being charged with something?
我发现了被你偷走的几页日记
You know, I found those journal pages that you stole.
我觉得你想拿走那1500万美元
Guess you're trying to get your hands on that $15 million.
-或者说你已经搞到手了 -不好意思
- Or maybe you already have it. - I'm sorry.
有人报案说钱被盗的吗
Did someone report that money stolen?
因为…据我所知
Because... As far as I can make out,
这就是所谓的无受害者犯罪
that is what is known as a victimless crime.
你的计划是什么兄弟
What's your plan, man?
Hmm?
换个新身份
New identity?
逃到泰国去
Thailand?
或者也许你不喜欢热的地方
Or maybe you're not into the whole heat thing.
温尼伯怎么样
Winnipeg?
这些人不会原谅
You see, these people, they don't forgive,
他们也不会忘记
and they don't forget.
从他们手里偷东西的人
And the ones that steal from them
几乎不会独自赴死 也就是说你将卡拉
rarely die alone, which means you have put Carla
你将我的女儿置于危险境地之中了
and you have put my daughter into danger.
你到底有没有考虑过她们
Did you even think about that?
我所做的一切…
Everything I've done...
都是为了保护我的家人
...has been to protect my family.
你知道这一点就够了
That's all you need to know.
至于你 你自己已经搞得一团糟了
You, on the other hand, you've made quite the tidy mess,
不是吗
haven't you?
杀死那个人
Killing that man
让我们的处境更加危险了
put us all in more danger.
现在我想跟我的律师谈谈
And now I'd very much like to speak to my lawyer.
我听够了
I've heard enough.
我们会玩得很高兴的
We're gonna have some fun now, huh?
求你了
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表