剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Alright. So why don't you tell me what you got?
我们觉得凶手再次出山了
We believe the killer is active again.
-我就知道这事还没完 -那就帮我们彻底解决
- I knew this wasn't finished. - Well, then help us finish it.
算你们走运 我这里就有
You're lucky. I got it right here.
这就是你们丢失的嫌疑人档案
Here's your missing suspect.
我把原件放在一个安全的地方
I keep the originals in a safe place.
这是布蕾尔的男朋友吗
Blaire's boyfriend?
没错 乔·沃克尔
Yeah. Joe Walker.
他爸爸海勒姆·沃克尔 在2002年担任市警♥察♥局长
His father, Hiram Walker, was the City Commissioner in 2002.
好 好吧 这么说一位有权势的父亲
Okay, alright. So a powerful father
试图隐瞒证据 保护儿子
trying to bury evidence to protect his son.
同学们说乔和布蕾尔在舞会上大吵了一架
Classmates said that Joe and Blaire had a big fight at the dance
而且她失踪时 他下落不明
and that he was unaccounted for at the time she disappeared?
没错 他说自己在车里喝断片了
Yeah, and he said he was passed out drunk in his truck,
但没人能证实他的说法
but no one could corroborate his story.
你不相信他 对吗 那为什么不追查他
And you don't believe him, do you? So why not go after him?
海勒姆·沃克尔冷酷无情
Hiram Walker was ruthless.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
当我拒绝就此罢休时 他让我做内勤工作
When I refused to let it go, he had me put on desk duty,
设法让我前妻丢了工作
saw to it that my ex-wife lost her job.
所以我一直默默地保存着这份档案 希望有线索
So I sat on that file all this time, hoping that something would come along
能把乔和这起凶杀案联♥系♥起来
to link Joe to the murder.
科布先生 听我说
Mr. Cobb, listen to me.
我们会尽全力破获此案 我保证
We're gonna do our best to solve this case, I promise.
我感激不尽
I appreciate that.
我没有一天不后悔没有破这个案
Not a day goes by that I don't regret not solving it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
波珀斯 帮我查个地址 乔·沃克尔
Pops, I need an address for a Joe Walker.
(档案管理 沃克尔)
没问题
No problem.
(搜索中…)
也帮我查一下他的档案 好吗
And check his records for me, will ya?
没问题 我会发到你手♥机♥上
You got it. I'll send it to your phones.
谢了
Thanks.
等等 那里看起来像这棵树和这些石头
Wait. That looks like the tree and the rocks.
没错 就是这里
Oh, yeah. Yep.
同样奇怪的红色树皮
Same weird red bark.
等等 看看这个
Wait, check this out.
看起来像一颗心 对吧
That looks like a heart, right?
已经有段时间了
Mm-hmm. It's been there a while.
如果是凶手在谋杀布蕾尔时雕刻的话 那么已经20年了
Yeah, well, 20 years, if the killer carved it when they murdered Blaire.
所以这算是签名吗
So, what? This is like a signature or something?
凶手留下印记吗
The killer leaving their mark?
或者是某种地图
Or it's some kind of map.
这是我在这一带看到的第五棵刻心的树
This is the fifth tree carving I've seen in the area.
那是什么
Oh, what is that?
一只大黄蜂
It's a bumblebee.
大黄蜂 B
Bumblebee... "B."
布蕾尔
Blaire.
布蕾尔
Blaire.
显然是有人放在这里的 而且凶手想让我们发现
Clearly, this was planted, and the killer wanted us to find it.
你觉得这是她的吗
Do you think it belonged to her?
我们得联♥系♥她家人弄清楚
We need to contact her family and find out.
如果这确实是布蕾尔的
If it does belong to Blaire,
那么凶手把项链作为战利品保留着 现在他在嘲弄我们
then the killer kept it as a trophy and now he's taunting us.
怎么回事 你去游泳了吗
What happened? You go for a swim?
差不多吧 我胳膊上沾上了点泥
Well, almost. I-I got some mud on me back there.
就洗了一下 你要去哪里
I was just washing up. Where you headed?
妈妈让我回镇上拿你的降压药
Mom's got me headed back to town to, uh, pick up your blood pressure pills.
显然你又吃得一颗都不剩了
Apparently you let them run out again?
好吧 俗话说 人老先忘事
Yeah, well, you know what they say. Memory's the first thing to go.
有意思
That's funny.
不过我强烈建议你照你妈妈说的做
I highly recommend you do what your mother says, though.
好
Yeah.
你听说她要组织夜间徒步了吗
You hear about this night hike she's organizing?
听说了 今晚月色一定会很美
Oh, yeah. Moon is gonna look spectacular.
这好像还是头一回吧
I don't remember doing that ever.
多尝试新鲜事物是好事 儿子
Well, it's good to try new things, son.
能让大脑保持灵光
You know, it keeps the mind sharp.
也许我应该留下来帮忙
You know, maybe I should stay, just to help out.
我们应该能搞定 但等你回来时再见吧
I think we got it covered, but I'll see you when you get back.
(靴跟酒吧)
-好吧 -好了
- Okay. - Alright.
在山谷里
♪ Down in the valley ♪
山谷如此之深
♪ The valley so low ♪
垂下你的头
♪ Hang your head over ♪
听着风吹
♪ Hear the wind blow ♪
听风吹着爱意
♪ Hear the wind blow, love ♪
听风吹过
♪ Hear the wind blow ♪
垂下你的头
♪ Hang your head over ♪
听风吹过
♪ Hear the wind blow ♪
女士
Ma'am.
这是怎么回事
What's all this?
我把这个地方包场了几个小时
Oh, I bought out the place for a few hours
有点私密性
so we could have some privacy.
私密性 对吗
Privacy, huh?
他们是我的搭档
These are my, uh, partners.
特克斯 密西西比河以西最厉害的追踪者 高于一般水平的吉他手
Tex, finest tracker west of the Mississippi and above-average guitar player.
很高兴见到你 汤娅小姐
Nice to meet you, Miss Tonya.
这是负鼠
And this here is Possum.
你可能在想 这么帅的小伙子
Now, you might be thinking, "What's a handsome young fella
怎么会有一个负鼠这样的昵称
like this doing with a nickname like 'Possum'?"
负鼠在夜间行动
Possum does his business at night.
不是吗
Ain't that right?
-晚上最棒 -晚上最棒
- Night time's the right time. - Night time is the right time.
你有育儿袋吗
You got a pouch?
-我有这个 -他有这个
- I got this. - He got this.
我刚才是怎么说的
What'd I say about that?
-别学你说话 -没错
- Don't. - Right.
那个怪人呢
What about the weirdo?
他通常很友好 但有时不是
He's mostly nice and then not.
真是优秀的团队 好了 我们可以谈谈了吗
That's quite the team. Okay, shall we?
你可爱死了 真是让人想不到
Well, aren't you full of cute? Hot damn.
托尼 你该给我们提个醒的 一位真正的职业女性
Tony, you should have warned us. A real professional woman.
负鼠 我怎么跟你说的
Possum, what did I tell you, huh?
-注意礼貌 -抱歉 先生
- Manners. - I'm sorry, sir.
先说说复杂的情况吧
Now, let's start with the complications.
好 你雇我们的时候没有提到
Well, when you hired us, you failed to mention
存在1500万美元的利害关系
that there are $15 million at stake.
也没有说别人也在找
You also failed to say that there are other people looking for it.
双倍风险 双倍收费
Double the danger, double the fee.
这跟我们之前想的不一样
It's not the job we signed up for.
亲爱的 我还没想过要过这种生活呢
Hell. Honey, this ain't the life I signed up for.
负鼠也没想到 他本来想… 你想过什么生活来着 老负
Possum, neither. He wanted to go into... What was it now, P?
手工腌菜和小轮车
Artisanal pickling and BMX.
我喜欢速度
I like speed.
特克斯 你本来想过什么生活
And, Tex, what was it you wanted to do?
开个男装店 基本上是这样
Oh, you know. Haberdashery, mostly.
而温斯顿现在做的正是他应该做的事
And Winston is doing exactly what he should be doing.
我们不关心你们的爱好 除了泡菜
We don't care about your hobbies. Except the pickles.
还有什么人在找他们
Now, who are all these other people looking for them?
其中一个露营者 他叫艾弗瑞·麦卡利斯特
One of the campers. His name is Avery McCallister.
我们调查过他 可疑的金融人士
We looked into him. Shady finance guy.
他也知道那笔钱的事
He knows about the money, too.
我们找到了卢克 今晚就可以把他交出来
We found Luke. We can hand him over tonight.
但佩吉不见了
But Paige is gone.
不见了是指死了还是离开了
Gone as in dead or taken leave?
不清楚
Unclear.
总是有问题 我就跟你们说会有问题
Always a wrinkle. I told you there was gonna be a wrinkle.
听好了 你们俩杀了卢克
I'll tell you what. You two kill Luke,
然后我们会去找佩吉
and then we'll go have a look-see for Paige.
之前没说要杀死卢克
Killing Luke was never part of the agreement.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表