剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
其实我在想 我们可以去找我的刀
Well, I was actually thinking that we could go look for my knife.
Oh.
-碰巧有把新的给你 -哇
- Happened to have a replacement for ya. - Oh, wow.
那是我爸爸给我的礼物 所以我必须找到 不过谢谢你
Uh, it was a gift from my dad, so I have to find it, but thank you.
不客气 在你找到自己的刀之前 可以先用这把
Yeah. Well, you can use that one until you find yours.
你想得太周到了 谢谢
That's very thoughtful. Thank you.
这是我的荣幸 每年这个时候 湖景都很美
My pleasure. Well, the lake is beautiful this time of the year,
所以如果有任何需要 联♥系♥我就好 好吗
so if y'all need anything else, just holler. Okay?
-我确实有 -说吧
- Oh, I do, actually. - Hit me.
佩吉平安回到纽约了吗
Did Paige get back to New York okay?
我们只是很好奇
We were just curious.
当然了
She sure did.
佩吉安然无恙地回去了 亲爱的 所以你不用再担心了
Paige made it back safe and sound, honey, so you don't have to worry anymore.
真是个好消息 对吧
Well, that's great news, isn't it?
好了 希望你们都能把这件事抛到脑后 尽情享受美景
Okay, well, I hope y'all put all this behind you and have a good time.
-好吗 再见 -再见
- Okay? See you later. - See ya.
一切都顺利吗 好极了
Everything going good? Excellent.
-嘿 -嘿 凯斯
- Hey. - Hey, Cass.
抱歉打扰了 我知道你们忙着调查卡特谋杀案
Sorry to bother you. I know you're busy with the Cutter murder.
-不会 对你总有时间 怎么了 -没错 发生什么了
- No, never too busy for you. What's up? - Yeah, what's going on?
我只是想让别人再看看背包客这个案子
I just wanted to get another set of eyes on this backpacker case.
我不能完全确定 但我觉得他用电子邮件发了一张旧照片 试图伪装成近照
I can't be 100%, but I think he e-mailed an old photo trying to play it off as recent.
并没有法律禁止这种做法
Well, there's no law against that.
博在警局网站上一直用的是十年前的照片
Beau's been using a 10-year-old picture for the department website.
确实如此
I have.
你真得换了那张照片
You really got to change that photo.
绝对不行
Never.
-是他手♥机♥里的照片吗 -是 但我觉得不是马克发的
- Was this taken from his phone? - Uh, yeah, but I don't think Mark sent it.
等等 这个洛根山口 是在艾米丽露营地附近吗
Wait, this Logan Pass, is this anywhere near Emily's camp?
有点距离 有人想玩调虎离山
It's miles away. Someone could be trying to throw us off the scent.
所以你们的技术员能不能看看
So do you think your tech guy can take a look,
是否能从照片上发现什么
see if he can get anything from the photo?
-没问题 -太好了 谢了
- Of course. - Great. Appreciate it.
再见
See ya.
嘿 我有个奇怪的发现 你们俩会想看看
Hey. I got something weird you two are gonna want to see.
我们调取了 邻居监控野生动物的摄像头视频
So, we pulled footage off a game cam a neighbor set up.
浣熊爬进他家的垃圾桶
Raccoons were getting in his trash cans.
对了 这主意真不错
Really good thinking, by the way.
-谢谢 -好了 别拍马屁了 你有什么发现
- Thank you. - Okay, enough with the suck-ups. What do you got?
如你们所见 浣熊 负鼠 还有…
Right. So, as you can see, raccoons, possums, and...
那是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
是狼人吗 这我还是头一次见
Is that a werewolf? That's a first for me.
放大
Zoom in.
他胳膊上有血
There's blood on his arm.
可能我们的受害者进行了反击
Maybe our victim fought back.
可能她是用那个碎玻璃瓶反击的
Maybe she fought back with that broken glass,
-也不知那瓶子从何而来 -没错
- whatever that was from. - Hmm.
看来我们需要再跟她的家人聊聊
Looks like we need to go have a chat with the family again.
我们去吧
Let's do it.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
嘿 我明天要去见艾米和艾弗瑞
Hey, I'm, uh, heading up to meet Em and Avery tomorrow.
就想着过来一趟
I figured I'd stop by.
Um...
我是珍妮·霍伊特
Jenny Hoyt.
-好 -这是我前妻 卡拉
- Uh-huh. - This is my ex-wife, Carla.
听着 能换个时候做这件事吗
Listen, could we not do this right now?
-做什么事 -你要做的事
- Do what? - That thing you do.
我什么都不会做 你可真敏感
I'm not doing anything. Ugh, so sensitive.
大巨婴
Big old man baby.
好吧 我不要…我不要这样 是这样的
Yeah, I'm not gonna... I'm not gonna do this.
-我在开玩笑 -好吧
- Okay. See? - I'm joking.
我们得去工作了
Right. We got to get to work.
案子有了新发现 我们有点急 所以…
Uh, we got a break in the case. We're kind of in a hurry, so...
是跟艾米丽和艾弗瑞露营地那里
Does this have anything to do with that missing backpacker
-失踪的背包客有关系吗 -是的…也不是 其实…
- where Avery and Emily are camping? - Yeah, uh... No, it's...
-艾弗瑞说在那里看到你了 -我…我打算告诉你的
- Avery said he saw you up there. - It, uh... I was gonna tell you about that.
你还在努力提高沟通技巧
Still working on those communication skills?
他其实有改进了 这是他的一大优点
He's actually getting better. It's one of his best qualities.
好了 我们还有谋杀案要破
We have a murder to solve.
我不想耽误你们 好吗
Yeah. I don't want to keep you from that.
但我…我得跟你说几句话
Okay, but I... I need a word, please.
-能让我们单独聊聊吗 -当然 我刚要提议
- Could you give us a minute? - Oh, yeah, I was just going to suggest that.
怎么了
Yeah. What's up?
只是艾弗瑞说那里一切都很好
It's just... Avery said that everything is fine up there,
可他太想让这个增进感情的周末 完美无缺了 但是…
but he just wants this bonding weekend to be so perfect and...
但是你不信任他 太好了 我也是
And you don't trust him. Great, me neither.
打住 我只知道他会变得过度关注
Stop. I just know he can get, like, hyper-focused.
说起来 你甚至没问我 艾米是否能去露营 就跟…跟那个…
You know, you didn't even ask me if Em could go camping
艾弗瑞 他叫艾弗瑞
- with, uh, pbht. - Avery. His name's Avery.
-我会想到其他人 -好吧 你知道吗 博 我们确实…
- Yeah, well, I can think of others. - Okay. And you know what, Beau? We did
聊过 但你当时没好好听
talk about it. You just weren't listening.
我本该和他们一起过去 但我工作上出现了紧急情况
I was supposed to be up there with them. I had an emergency at work.
我只需要知道背包客这件事
I just need to know that there's nothing to worry about
没什么好担心的
with this whole backpacker thing.
你真的不必担心
There's nothing to worry about.
好 很好
Okay. Good.
别忘了 你答应过艾米 她可以在露营回来的
Don't forget, you promised Em she could stay with me
第一个周末跟我一起住
the first weekend back from this, uh, camping crap.
我知道
I know.
-好 再见 -好
- Okay. See ya. - Okay.
见到你很高兴
Nice meeting you.
我也是
Back at ya.
有意思
Interesting.
什么意思
What?
你还爱她
You're still in love with her.
-我没有 -你就是 -没有 别说了
- No, I'm not. - Yes, you are. - No. Stop it.
你就是 承认吧
You are. Just admit it.
不吃早饭可不像你
Not like you to miss breakfast.
对我撒谎也不像你
Not like you to lie to me.
好了 巴克…
Now, Buck.
别又想糊弄我 我知道你一直在干什么 撒谎 深夜散步 各种偷偷摸摸
Now, don't "Buck" me. I know what you've been up to. Lying, late-night walks, sneaking around.
他在这里 对吗
He's here, isn't he?
我们说好了的 桑妮
Now, we've been over this, Sunny.
你向我保证过 沃尔特会待在森林里
You promised me Walter would stay in the woods.
是他来找我的
He came to me.
为什么
For what?
你最好别知道
Better you don't know.
我最好别知道吗 现在有点太迟了吧
Best I don't know? It's a little too late for that, isn't it?
天啊 他是危险分子 桑妮
Geez. He's dangerous, Sunny.
不 他不是
No, he's not.
那是很久之前的事了
That happened a long time ago.
那现在呢 他和佩吉的事有关系吗
Well, what is it now? Has he got something to do with Paige?
当然没有
No, of course not.
失踪的背包客呢
What about the missing backpacker?
你看错沃尔特了 大错特错
You're wrong about Walter. Dead wrong.
-是吗 -是 你看错了
- Am I? - Yeah, you are.
需要我提醒你他做过的事吗
Do I need to remind you what he did?
不用了
No, you don't.
你儿子杀了他的父母
Your boy murdered his parents.
他们不是他父母
They weren't his parents.
-就是 -他们不是 别… -他们收养了他
- Yes, they were. - No, they weren't. - They adopted him. - No.
他杀了他们 把他们困在房♥子里
He killed them. Trapped them in their house.
事情没那么简单
It's not that simple.
然后看着房♥子烧毁
And watched it burn.
我当初同意 只要他待在森林里
Now, I agreed to look the other way
我就视而不见 但这个呢
as long as he stayed in the woods, but this,
这对我来说真的过分了
this is crossing lines I don't want to cross.
别这样 巴克
Don't do this, Buck.
别逼我在丈夫和孩子之间做选择
Don't make me have to choose between my husband and my child.
我没有 科马克是我们的孩子 沃尔特不是
I'm not. Cormac is our child. Walter is not.
是我把他带到了这个可悲的世界
I brought him into this sorry world.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表