剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
-你还好吗 -还好 我没事
- You good? - I'm... I'm good. I'm good.
特兰斯艾姆
停车
Stop!
Whoa!
承认吧 你挺喜欢这个职业罪犯
Admit it, for a career criminal, you kinda liked him.
他是个有魅力的老家伙
Charming old guy.
你说过不会再跟警♥察♥约会 但是坏人呢
You said you're done dating cops, but what about the bad guys?
好吧 我离你远点
Yeah, rerouting.
喂
Hello?
嘿 前科犯调查得怎么样
Hey, how'd it go with the, uh, ex-con?
-他不是我们要找的人 你的调查顺利吗 -这个嘛…
- He's not our guy. Any luck on your end? - Well...
杜威尔和霍伊特
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
看你怎么定义“顺利”了 霍伊特
...depends on how you define luck, Hoyt.
这里有吃的
♪ Ah ♪ Food's here!
-不错 -桑妮那里进展如何
- Nice. - How'd it go up at Sunny's?
巴克说他很久之前就卖♥♥了那辆车
Buck said he sold that truck a long time ago.
-卖♥♥给谁了 -他不记得了
- Oh, to who? - Doesn't remember,
我查不到那辆车转手的记录
and I can't find a record of the truck ever changing hands, so...
可能新车主从没登记过
Well, maybe the new owner never registered it.
巴克只是签了字 拿了钱 然后就忘了
Buck could've just signed the title over, grabbed the cash, and forgot about it.
我就曾把自己的旧现代卖♥♥掉
I sold my old Hyundai
换来了两公斤羊肚菌和一捆柴火
for three pounds of morels and a cord of firewood.
签字转手后 我让那人拖走了我的宝贝爱车
Signed that title over and told that guy to tow that puppy away.
Hm.
可能吧
I mean, maybe.
-你觉得他在撒谎吗 -我说不好
- You think he's lying. - I don't know.
我不相信巴克和桑妮和这件事有关
I can't see Buck or Sunny being involved with this,
但我不得不考虑这种可能性
but I have to consider it, you know?
好 假设巴克在车子的事上骗了你
Okay, so let's say Buck is lying to you about the truck.
为什么呢
Why?
为了保护他自己或者别人
To protect himself or somebody else.
车里的那个人是谁
So, who was the guy in the truck?
没错 这就是我们得弄清楚的事
Exactly. That's what we have to figure out.
所以我在想 我们要做一个合成素描
So I'm thinking we do a composite sketch.
这没什么坏处 不管怎样 如果可以的话
Couldn't hurt. So, anyway, if it's okay,
我想我应该在一些论♥坛♥上找找
I thought I would poke around some of those messaging boards, you know,
痴迷于解决悬案的人聚集的论♥坛♥
the ones where people are obsessed with solving the unsolved crime.
他们是网络侦探
I mean, you know, they're online detectives.
没错 那些冒牌侦探
Yeah, right, t-the... The wannabe detectives.
-这就是你的意思 对吧 -这是你说的 我可没有
- That's what you mean, right? - You said that, I didn't.
我知道这件事一开始听起来很荒唐
I know this started off sounding crazy, but...
但这里有颗心 树上也刻着心
we've got a heart here and hearts carved in trees,
所以与杀人挖心凶杀案的联♥系♥
so the connection to the Bleeding Heart murder
可能听起来就不那么荒唐了
doesn't maybe sound so crazy anymore.
我想我应该打听一下
I just thought I would ask to see if there's anybody out there
看有没有人记得什么或知道什么
who remembers something or knows something.
好 就像你说的 没什么坏处
Yeah. Okay. Like you said, it can't hurt.
你在找东西吗
Looking for something?
不是
No.
我只是在附近徒步 好像听到了人的声音
I was just, um... hiking nearby and I-I thought I heard people.
我都不知道这里有营地
I didn't realize there was a camp here.
徒步
Hiking.
你的水瓶呢
Where's you water bottle?
我没有
I don't have one.
-你的呢 -我不是在徒步
- Where's yours? - I'm not hiking.
-那你在干什么 -看你盯着营地
- What are you doing, then? - Watching you watch the camp.
你住在森林里吗
You live in the woods?
你为什么这么问
Now, why would you ask me that?
因为你不是在徒步
'Cause you're not hiking.
你给人一种“我住在森林里”的感觉
And you got that "I live in the woods" vibe.
我要不要把这当作一种侮辱
Suppose I took that as an insult.
那就太不幸了
Well, that would be unfortunate.
对你还是对我
For me or for you?
我曾经住在肉店的后屋
I lived in the back of a butcher's shop once.
常常觉得自己听到了 死去的动物在晚上走动的声音
Used to think I heard the dead animals move at night.
看来人能习惯任何事
You can get used to anything, I guess.
这里有很多东西晚上都会走动
Lots of things move at night out here.
孤独吗
Is it lonely?
住在肉店就很孤独
Butcher shop was.
有时吧
Sometimes.
说到底 我们都有点奇怪
We're all a little strange when it comes down to it, hm?
那是我的超能力 奇怪
That's my superpower... strange.
以及暴♥力♥
And violent.
-我能帮你什么吗 -我在找一个女人
- Can I help you with something? - I'm looking for a woman.
她和男朋友一起徒步 男朋友回去了 但她没有
She went hiking with her boyfriend, boyfriend came home, she didn't.
听起来是个差劲的男朋友
Sounds like a bad boyfriend.
我同意
I agree.
你见过她吗 她叫佩吉
Have you seen her? Her name's Paige.
没有
No.
我没见过她
I haven't seen her.
给你提个建议
Word of advice?
如果你要在营地周围潜伏 动静再小一点
If you're gonna lurk around the camp, be quieter.
珍妮·霍伊特
五分钟前我就发现你了
I spotted you five minutes ago.
你受伤了?
You hurt?
就是跳到那辆车的引擎盖上时
I just tweaked a little something,
扭了一下
jumping onto the hood of that car.
我发誓 我都能去莱坞特技行业大显身手
I swear I could've had a career as a Hollywood stuntman.
-算了 -好吧 能力不足的演员
- Nope. - Yeah, a short one.
不如你大显身手 帮我破案
What about a career as the person who's gonna help me solve this crime?
我搞定了
Got that handled.
看看这个
Check this out.
如果我们共享屏幕 你会看到有用的信息
If you mirror your screen to mine, you'll see that we are in business.
-你把防盗寻回系统装在了车上吗 -没错
- You connected the LoJack to it? - Indeed, I did.
-干得漂亮 好莱坞 -非常感谢
- Ooh. Nice work, Hollywood. - Thank you very much.
我要通知州警 让他们设置路障
I'm gonna notify the state police and have them set up roadblocks.
等一下 他停车了
Hold that thought. He stopped.
等等 没画面了
Wait. It's gone.
不要
No, no. No, no, no, no, no.
他一定是发现了GPS追踪器 然后扔掉了
He must've found the GPS tracker and ditched it.
或者他在没有信♥号♥♥的地方
Or he's some place where the signal doesn't work.
警♥察♥
Sheriff's Department!
把手举起来
Hands in the air!
-嘿 -嘿 科马克
- Hey. - Hey, Cormac.
你准备好明天用的皮划艇了吗
Did you get those kayaks prepped for tomorrow?
-准备好了 -太好了
- I did. - Excellent.
你去拿桶和海绵 老格特需要洗个澡
Why don't you grab a bucket and a sponge? Ol' Gutter needs a bath.
嘿 刚才的事很抱歉
Hey, uh, sorry about earlier.
凯西问你们在哪里 我告诉了她
Cassie asked where you were. I told her.
不必道歉 凯西只是在尽职工作
No apology necessary. Cassie's just doing her job.
死去的背包客 起火的车子
Dead backpacker, truck set on fire.
希望她能查个水落石出
Hope she gets to the bottom of it.
不过奇怪的是 那辆车曾经是你的
Kinda weird, though, you owning that truck before.
我名下有很多车 儿子 你知道的
I've owned a lot of trucks, son. You know that.
你♥爸♥爸说得对 你没什么可担心的
Your daddy's right. Nothing for you to worry about.
-我不担心 -跟我说说
- I'm not worried. - Tell me...
你和凯西是不是关系不一般
you and Cassie got sumthin' sumthin' going on?
不是
No.
你需要好好练练你的扑克脸
Need to work on your poker face.
来吧 继续干活 毛巾在那边
Go on, git back to work. Towels are over there.
别忘了洗洗它的鼻子
Don't forget to wash his nose.
警戒线 禁止跨越
法医
埃兹特哈斯
塞西尔
这个季节苍蝇乱飞
Fly season.
塞西尔·埃兹特哈斯
Cecil Ezterhas.
看起来有人走到车前 近距离开枪打死了他
Looks like somebody just walked up to his car and shot him point-blank.
没错 这里有隔层
Yeah, there's a, uh... There's a compartment back here.
不管里面有什么 早就不见了
Whatever was in it's long gone,
但我敢肯定这就是关键
but I'm betting this is what it's all about.
你看
Check it out.
监狱纹身
Prison tattoo.
好了 伙计们
Okay, boys.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表