剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
这是你的一个机会
This is your one chance.
还有件事
One last thing.
既然佩吉还活着
Paige is alive.
说明沃尔特是清白的
Proves Walter's innocent.
至少你能把我儿子放出来了吧
Least you can do is let my boy out.
你真的在担心这个吗 你真的在担心这个吗
That really what you're concerned about?
也许我跟他修补一下关系
Maybe if I patch things up with him,
他能帮我们找出巴克的藏身之地
he can help us find out where Buck's hiding.
如果巴克还活着
If he's alive.
我想想办法
Let me see what I can do.
好好想想吧
Yeah, you do that.
巴克·巴恩斯 真是难以置信
Buck Barnes. I can't believe it.
没错 就是他
Yeah, it's him.
卡车的事他一撒谎我就有预感
I had a feeling the minute he lied about the truck.
我们得找到他的地堡
We need to find this bunker of his.
而吉是在15号♥高速路上搭的便车
So, Paige was hitchhiking down Highway 15.
这样的话那个地堡
Well, that would put the bunker
应该在林子的北边
in the forest north of here.
那有好大一片野地得找
That is a lot of wilderness to search.
我们可以缩小范围
Well, we can narrow it down.
所有这些挖心事件都发生在同一区域
All these carvings happened in the same general area,
有点像某人的领地
sort of like a territory.
如果他把那些人体奖杯
And if he was keeping trophies
收藏在地堡 那也许…
in this bunker, then maybe...
-也许这是一张藏宝图 -对
- Maybe it's a treasure map. - Yeah.
一张丧心病狂的藏宝图
A sick and twisted one.
Mm.
现在我们只需要想办法来解读
Now we just need to figure out how to read it.
萨尼怎么说 她能帮忙解读吗
What about Sunny? Can't she help decipher any of this?
不行 她那行不通
Mnh-mnh. She's a dead end.
她请了律师 声称自己什么都不知道
She lawyered up and claims to know nothing.
她只关心怎么证明沃尔特的清白
So her focus is on pushing Walter's innocence.
既然佩吉已经出现了…
And now that Paige has showed up...
沃尔特会被释放的
he's gonna be released.
我是卡拉·德·鲁格
You've reached Carla de Lugo.
给我留话 我会给你回电
Leave a message, and I'll call you back.
嗨 卡拉
Uh, hey, Carla, um...
听着 我知道我搞砸了
Look, I-I know I've messed up.
但是…
But, uh...
你和艾米莉是我最重要的人
You and Emily mean everything to me.
我知道博说了一些关于我的事
And I know Beau said some things about me,
旦他不知道整件事的来龙去脉
but he doesn't know the whole story.
我会想办法解决的
And I'm gonna figure this out.
我保证
I promise.
我也打过一次那样的电♥话♥
I made a call like that once.
以我的经验 如果你打了这样的电♥话♥
In my experience, if you're making a call like that,
你就完了 哥们
it's already over, pal.
你是为钱来的
You're here for the money.
恐怕太晚了
'Fraid it's too late.
我接到指示要先打爆你的膝盖骨
I've been instructed to blow your kneecaps off first.
那你一分钱都见不到
You won't see any of the money.
等我说完
Let me finish.
打爆你膝盖骨之后 我想着
After your kneecaps, I'm thinkin'...
我会用喷灯和老虎钳对你老婆下手
I'll use a blowtorch and a vice on your wife.
至于你女儿
Your daughter?
我还没想好要怎么收拾她
Haven't thought of her treat yet.
可是有一件事你没有想到
There is just one thing that, uh, you haven't thought of.
是吗 哥们
Really, pal?
是什么
What's that?
我
Me.
用枪不是更简单些吗
Wouldn't a gun have been easier?
手有点生了
Out of practice.
得确保杀死他
Had to be sure.
宝“锤”未老
Still got it.
我怀疑过他是在谋划什么 但
I mean, I suspected he was up to something, but...
我只是没法相信
I just can't believe it.
我懂
I know.
非常遗憾
I'm truly so sorry.
我应该知道的 我…我应该见过
I should've known. I sh... I should've seen it.
他骗了很多人
He fooled a lot of people.
曾经有一次
There was this one time
我们去比特鲁峡谷打猎
we were hunting in Bitterroot Valley.
那时我应该只有10岁或者11岁
I couldn't have been more than 10 or 11 years old.
我本来睡得很沉 但是被吵醒了
Something woke me out of a dead sleep.
我出去后看到我爸站在那儿
I went outside and saw my dad just standing there,
盯着一块泥土
staring at this patch of dirt...
恍恍惚惚地
talking to something
嘴里念念有词
in some kind of weird trance.
第二天早上
The next morning,
我出去想看看那片泥地
I went out and tried to look at the patch of dirt,
他只说发生了一件坏事
he just said something bad had happened.
你知道这不怪你
You know this isn't on you.
你还只是个孩子
You were just a kid.
你应该回家冷静一下
I think you should go home and just take some time.
不
No.
我哪也不去 我想帮忙
I'm not going anywhere. I wanna help.
-科马克 -我得做些什么
- Cormac. - I gotta do something.
好吧
Okay.
这些挖心地点 我觉得它们
These heart carvings, I think they're a map
能指引我们前往地堡
that could lead us to the bunker,
但目前为止一无所获
but so far, no luck.
那可能是因为你们少画了一些
That's 'cause you're missing some.
这里应该有一颗
There should be one here.
等下 这里吗
Wait. Here?
还有这里
And here.
所以地堡可能在这儿吗
So the bunker could be up here?
是的 有可能
Yeah. Yeah, it could be.
我马上把这带去给珍妮和博
I need to take this to Jenny and Beau right now.
好吧
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
你可能有想要崩溃的冲动
It probably feels like you want to push everything down.
别那么做
Don't.
好好感受就行了
Feel it, all of it.
相信我
Trust me.
快来 上车吧
Come on. Get in.
没关系 大家都知道了
It's okay. Everybody knows the truth.
对 来吧 上车
Yeah. Come on, get in.
我带你回家
I'll take you home.
我宁愿走路
I'd rather walk.
你胡说什么呢
What are you talkin' about?
走哪儿去
Walk where?
巴克伤害了佩吉
Buck hurt Paige.
对 他们告诉我了
Yeah, they told me.
你想否认吗
You gonna deny it?
我没想否认
I am not.
你对他的判断是对的
You were right about him.
我应该听你的
I should've listened to you.
你现在自♥由♥了 我也自♥由♥了
You're free now, and so am I.
不知道能自♥由♥多久 但是
Don't know for how long, but...
我们得考虑一下未来了 沃尔特
we gotta think about our future, Walter.
我们得计划一下
We gotta make a plan.
但是首先 你得上车
But first, you gotta get in.
来吧 拜托 上车吧
Come on, please, get in.
凯西在路上了
Cassie's on her way.
搜救部门的警犬队在公路边
The SAR team's K9 unit picked up
嗅到了佩吉的气味
Paige's scent out by the highway.
她可能在那里
Must've been where she, uh,
停下来想搭个车
stopped to look for a ride.
在这么大♥片♥森林里找一个地堡
It's gonna be tough to locate a bunker
可太难了
in these woods.
-警长 你在听吗 -嘿 我是阿伦
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表