剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
- Carson had a jacket just like that. - The best man?
我们的恐龙骨头收集家可能有所隐瞒
Our bone collector might be hiding something.
我把佩吉安顿在这里了
I put Paige over here.
来吧
Come on.
佩吉
Paige!
嗨
Hey!
她在哪里
Where is she?
我不知道 她应该没走远
I don't know. She couldn't be far.
我让她原地不动的
I told her to stay put.
或者你是在骗我们
Or you're lying to us.
我为什么要那么做 还大老远把你们带过来
Why would I do that and bring you all the way out here?
-我也不蠢 -确实
- I'm not stupid. - No...
但是出于某种原因 你很急切
but you are desperate for some reason.
瞼准大腿最粗的地方 就这里
Aim for the larger part of the leg, right there.
我告诉你 佩吉之前就在这里
I tell you, Paige was here.
我们等着瞧
Well, we'll see about that.
去找她
Go look for her.
要是他找不到佩吉 我们都有大♥麻♥烦了
If he can't find Paige, we are all in big trouble.
尤其是你
Especially you.
卡尔森 我需要你下车
Carson, gonna need you to step out of the vehicle.
早上有人看到你从奥斯汀的房♥间里出来
You were seen leaving Austin's room this morning.
这不可能 你继续说
That's impossible, but okay.
一个目击证人说 发现有人从奥斯汀的房♥间里出来
A witness said that the person leaving Austin's room
还穿着你这样的夹克
was wearing the jacket you have on right now.
这件衣服不只我和奥斯汀有好吧
Austin and I aren't the only ones with this jacket, alright?
我们开始挖掘的时候 我给整个团队都定制了这件衣服
I had them made for the whole crew when we started the dig.
-拷走他 -好的
- Cuff him. - Yeah.
我没有杀他 等等 等等
I didn't kill him. Wait, wait, hold on.
我可能知道谁去过奖斯河的房♥间了
I think maybe I know who was in Austin's room.
谁
Who?
奥斯汀并不是个忠贞的人
Austin wasn't always the most faithful.
我以为他跟她已经断干净了 但是也许还在糖断丝连
I thought he had ended things with her, but maybe not.
和谁断干净
Ended things with who?
和娜塔莉 斯凯拉的伴娘
With Natalie, Skylar's bridesmaid.
她和奥斯汀一起发现恐龙的
She and, uh... she and Austin found the dinosaur together.
我见过她 她说她和奥斯汀曾一起做过一个项目
I met her. She said her and Austin were working on a project.
是的 她是我们团队的一员
Yeah, and she was part of our crew.
你有没有和他当面谈过出轨的事情
Did you ever confront him about the affair?
我想和他聊来着 他就让我不要多管闲事
When I tried to talk to him, he just told me to mind my own business.
我们走吧
Let's go.
好吧 也许娜塔莉在婚礼前夜
Okay, so maybe Natalie goes to Austin
去找过奥斯汀
the night before his wedding,
最后一次劝他和自己在一起
a last-ditch effort to convince him to be with her.
他选择了斯凯拉 她出于嫉妒与愤怒就杀了他
He chooses Skylar, and she kills him in a jealous rage.
没这么简单
Well, there's more.
娜塔莉和奥斯汀一起发现的恐龙残骸
Natalie discovers the dinosaur with Austin,
但是那是在他家的土地上
but it's on his family's land.
她无权拥有
She has no legal claim to it.
凶手一定是她
It's gotta be her.
除非…
Unless...
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
斯凯拉并不知道恐龙的事情
Skylar didn't know about the dinosaur
直到奥斯汀让她签婚前协议
until Austin asked her to sign the prenup.
她以为他花了那么长的时间
She thought he was spending all that time
在独自挖宝藏
digging for buried treasure on his own.
要是你在婚礼那天 你同时被两个
What if, on your wedding day, you're betrayed by the two people
应该爱你的人背叛了 你会做什么
supposed to love you the most?
天啊
Oh, God.
是斯凯拉干的
It's Skylar.
-你知道她在哪里吗 -我看到她上了奥斯汀的车
- Do you know where she is? - I saw her getting into Austin's truck.
我大概知道她要去哪里了
I have an idea where she might be headed.
科马克 有件事我要告诉你
Cormac, I-I have something I need to tell you.
也许会有些难以置信
It might be hard to hear.
是关于你母亲的事情
It's about your mother.
我已经知道了
I already know.
沃尔特是我的哥哥
Walter's my brother.
同母异父的哥哥
Half... Half-brother.
你知道这事多久了
How long have you known?
昨天知道的
Found out yesterday.
我还在消化这件事 不然我就告诉你了
I'm still processing, otherwise I woulda told ya.
我活到现在 她一直在欺骗我
She's been lying to me my entire life.
但她是我母亲
But she's my mother.
我不知道该怎么办凯西
I don't know what to do, Cass.
要是你没有参与过这件事 你就应该做对的事情
If you don't have any part in this, you need to do what's right.
我向你承诺 这件事我一无所知
I promise you, I didn't know anything about this.
我想让你知道…
I want you to know that, um...
无论你发现了什么…
whatever you find...
我会自己拿主意的
I'm my own man.
我说服了前合让我进来的
Convinced the front desk clerk to let me in.
Huh.
他有枪
He got a gun.
艾弗里讨厌枪
Avery hated guns.
他给我打电♥话♥时的声音
His voice when he called me...
我可以肯定有点不对劲
I'm telling you, something is wrong.
嗯 没事的
Hey, it's okay.
我们会调查一下 看看能发现什么
We'll have a look around, see what it tells us.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay. Uh-huh.
他肯定是在干什么事情
Well, he was definitely working on something.
艾弗里从不会不锁电脑
Avery never left his computer unlocked.
等等 这是什么
Wait, what is this?
我从来没有见到过
I've never seen it before.
看起来像助记词 也许是密♥码♥
It looks like a recovery phrase, maybe, or a password.
他是想要搞到卢克和佩吉偷来的钱是吧
He was going after that money that Luke and Paige stole, wasn't he?
我怎么会知道呢
How the hell should I know that?
-我不知道 -好的没事儿
- I don't know! - Alright. Hey.
听着 我会找到他的 好吗
Listen to me. I'm gonna find him, okay?
-我会找到他的 -好的
- I will. - Okay.
过来
Come here.
更重要的是 我会保护你
More importantly, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you
和艾米莉
or to Emily.
-好的 -明白了吗
- Okay. - You got it?
明白了
Yeah.
她在那儿
There she is.
斯凯拉 离岩架远
Skylar, step away from the ledge.
放下武器
Put the weapon down.
离她远一点这是她活该
Stay away from her. She deserves this.
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do this.
他们不只共度良育莫
They weren't just sleeping together, Mo.
他们相爱了
They were in love.
他对我谎话连篇
He lied to me about everything.
他以她的名字命名那只恐龙 我都找到了申请文书
He named the dinosaur after her. I found the paperwork.
我得进去看看波普
I gotta get in there, Pops.
斯凯拉
Skylar.
斯凯拉 斯凯拉 看着我 听着
Skylar. Skylar. Look at me. Look.
好的看着我
Okay, look at me.
想想你的父亲 他失去了一切
Think of your dad. He's lost everything.
他不能再失去你了 她…她不值得你这么做
He can't lose you, too. She... She's not worth it.
是吗 他也不值得你这么做 是吧
Right? Neither was he. Alright?
不站住
No! Stop! Aah!
娜塔莉
Natalie.
娜塔莉 醒醒
Natalie, wake up.
叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
我不后悔
I'm not sorry.
♪ Well, you can lead me on or treat me unkind ♪
嗨
Hey.
你没接电♥话♥
You weren't answering your phone,
我就想碰碰运气 直接过来找你
so I thought I'd take a chance and swing by.
嗨 你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
今天很漫长
Yeah, it's been, um, a rough day.
我想要见你
And, uh... I wanted to see you.
这个案子很棘手吧
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表