剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
然后一起发现这具尸体
and discover the body together.
这样看起来就像玛丽发现了佩吉的包
That way, it looks like Mary found Paige's bag,
-找卢克对质… -然后被他杀了
- confronts Luke... - And he killed her.
没错
That's right.
你打算怎么把所有露营者都带到这里来
How do you plan on getting all the campers way up here?
谢天谢地 今晚有超级月亮 所以我会提议来一次夜间徒步
Well, thank God it's a supermoon tonight, so I'll propose a night hike.
我们从没这么做过 桑妮
We've never done that, Sunny.
对 我知道 但我们会举办特别活动
Yeah, I know, but we'll make it a special occasion.
我要去营地处理佩吉的手♥机♥
I'm gonna go back down to camp and take care of Paige's cellphone.
-好吧 -好吗
- Alright. - Okay?
好 我真讨厌这样
Yeah. I just hate this. I just hate it.
相当聪明的女孩
Pretty sharp girl.
我很佩服
I admire that.
从这里开始 布蕾尔·卢肯 18岁
Starting here, Blaire Lucan, 18 years old,
乔西和德尔·卢肯的独女 2002年5月被杀
the only daughter of Josie and Del Lucan. Murdered May 2002.
布蕾尔在贝森登山口 举♥行♥的舞会余兴派对上失踪
Blaire went missing at an after-prom party at the Basin trailhead,
天亮前她的尸体在死人崖被发现
and her body was found before dawn at Deadman's Drop.
心脏被挖了出来
Heart was carved out.
法医说凶手使用的刀 有着像这把一样的弧形刀片
Forensics said that the knife used had a curved blade like this one.
那把刀一直下落不明
The knife was never found.
好吧 有这么多悬案档案 最可靠的推测是什么
Okay, so with all these cold-case files, what was the working theory?
有很多死胡同 但有这个
Lots of dead ends, but there was this.
警探认为布蕾尔的死亡可能不是单一事件
- Detectives thought that Blaire's deathmight not be a one-off. - Hmm.
丹尼斯提到了 和其他凶杀案的联♥系♥
Denise mentioned a link to other killings.
-有几起 -单这一带就有三起
- How many? - Three in this region alone.
可能其他地区还有 全都发生在布蕾尔遇害之前 都没有破案
Possibly others. All happened before Blaire, all still unsolved.
所以罪犯可能是任何人
So our guy could be anybody?
他们审问的最初嫌疑人呢
What about the original suspects they questioned?
有一名嫌疑人似乎有罪
There was one that looked good for it,
(悬案)
-但他两年前去世了 -其他人呢
- but he died two years ago. - Any others?
有…
There's...
我看看
Let's see.
怎么回事
What the hell?
其中一份嫌疑人档案不见了
One of the suspect files is missing.
怎么回事
How's that?
-涉案嫌疑人D -看看上一次查看档案的人是谁
- Person of Interest "D." - See who checked it out last.
R·C
"RC."
R·C吗
RC?
罗曼·科布
Roman Cobb.
他是那天晚上第一个到现场的警探
He was the first detective on the scene that night.
现在已经退休了
He's retired now.
他动过证据 为什么呢
He tampered with evidence. The question is why.
我们去拜访一下他 问问他为什么
Well, let's pay him a visit and ask him why.
等等 这是什么
Wait a minute. What is this?
好吧 你们看到这颗心了吗
Okay, you see this heart?
这是在贝森登山口拍下的
This was taken at the Basin trailhead,
也是布蕾尔失踪的地方
same place that Blaire went missing.
我昨晚在车子起火的地方
I saw one just like it last night
看到了一颗一模一样的心 新刻的
where the truck burned up, freshly carved.
今早我一直… 我一直在绘制几个刻心处的地图
I've been... I've been mapping some of them this morning.
背包客失踪的地方有雕刻的心吗
Any up by where the backpacker disappeared?
相当近的地方有一个
Pretty close.
你不是说留在背包客身上的小雕像上面
Didn't you say there was a heart carved into the figurine
-刻着一颗心吗 -没错
- that was left on the backpacker's body? - Yeah.
好吧 所以这么多年以后 他又开始刻心了吗
Okay, so he starts carving hearts again after all these years?
也许这就是他的杀戮场
Maybe this is his hunting ground.
也许我应该让艾米丽离开那个营地
Maybe I should pull Emily out of that camp.
好了 我要去登山口 看看能不能找到这颗心
Okay, I'm gonna go to the trailhead, see if I can find this heart.
-别只身前去 -好
- Don't go alone. - Yeah.
要是房♥主抓到你把这里翻得底朝天 你就有大♥麻♥烦了
Owners catch you tearing the place apart, you'll have hell to pay.
你吓死我了
You scared me to death.
-你什么时候回来的 -刚刚
- When did you get back? - Just now.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
那个…前几天晚上我丢了一只耳环
Oh, well, I lost an earring the other night.
刚才正在找
I was just looking for it.
好吧
Right.
你干吗在我的营地里偷偷摸摸的
So why are you tiptoeing around my campsite?
我在找爸爸 你看到他了吗
Looking for Dad. You see him?
没有
No, no.
据我说知 他去检查马匹了
Uh, last I heard, he was out checking the horses.
我需要你帮我个忙
Um, I need you to do me a favor.
你能不能回镇上去药房♥
Would you go back into town
给你♥爸♥爸补充点药
and get your father's refill at the pharmacy?
现在吗 不能等到明天吗
What, now? It can't wait till tomorrow?
不行 不能等到明天 是他的降压药
No, it can't wait till tomorrow. It's his blood pressure medicine.
你不希望他犯心脏病吧
You don't want to gamble with that, do ya?
-不想 -不想 好
- No. - No.
好了 我得去跟厨师聊聊
Yeah. Okay. Well, I gotta go get with the cook.
我们需要为今晚的徒步准备野餐篮
We need some picnic baskets for the hike tonight.
-夜间徒步 -对
- A night hike? - Yeah.
日程表上没有这一项
That's not on the schedule.
没错 我们刚知道有超级月亮
Yeah, we just found out that there's a supermoon.
这可不能错过
Don't want to miss that.
你小心开车 回头见
You be careful driving. See ya later.
我们的朋友艾弗瑞 知道卢克 佩吉 还有1500万美元的事
Our friend Avery knows about Luke, Paige, and the $15 million.
我不知道他了解多少 但他肯定知道
I don't know how much, but he knows.
失物寻回工作向来不容易
There's no such thing as a simple fetch job.
没错 我们接下了这份工作 就得完成
Yeah, well, we took the job. We've got to finish it.
或者…
Or?
或者什么
Or what?
说吧
Let's hear it.
我们趁早脱身
We cut our losses.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
他们绝对不会对半路退出的人 心慈手软 多诺
These aren't the type of folks that take kindly to quitters, Donno.
你知道的
You know that.
你怎么了
What has gotten into you?
只是我们现在挺好的
It's just... We got a good thing going now.
两份生意 真实的生活
Two businesses, a real life.
之前的我向来豁得出去
I've never had anything to lose before.
好吧
Okay.
不如我们折个中
How about this for a compromise?
我们回到镇上
Let's go back to town, set a meeting,
跟雇主见面并跟他说 得给我们双倍的费用
and tell our employer he needs to double our fee.
-好主意 -没错
- Good idea. - Yeah.
好
Yeah.
我本来要留到你生日时给你 但是…
I was gonna save this for your birthday.
但是我觉得你现在用得上
But I think you could use it now.
这是把好枪
It's a good one.
平衡性好 后坐力轻 容易隐藏
It's nice balance, light recoil, easy to conceal.
真漂亮 多诺
It's beautiful, Donno.
总有一个案子让人彻夜难眠
Always one case that keeps you up at night.
没错 很多案子都让我难眠 科布先生
Oh, yeah. I've got a few of those, Mr. Cobb.
那你们一定知道这是什么感觉 这么久了你们还是找上门来
Then you must know how it feels, you two coming up here after all this time.
你拿走了一份档案 为什么
You took a file. How come?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
布蕾尔·卢肯案的嫌疑人 嫌疑人D
Suspect in the Blaire Lucan case, Suspect "D."
你签字拿走了档案 但再也没有归还
You signed out the file and you never returned it.
就算我这么做了又怎样
So what if I did?
你无权保留案件档案中的证据
You've no business keeping evidence from a case file.
好了 我知道会怎样 好吗
I know how it looks, alright?
但我有自己的理由
But I had my reasons.
-有人贿赂你吗 -他们试过
- Did someone pay you? - They tried.
要是我没拿走 他们就会毁掉资料
Hell, if I hadn't taken it, they would have destroyed it.
这么说有人想保护这名嫌疑人D
So somebody was trying to protect this Suspect "D"?
-是谁 -我为什么要信任你们俩
- Who was it? - Why should I trust you two?
你要是不盼着我们这样的人找过来
Well, why hang on to information like this all these years
干吗多年来一直保留着信息
if you didn't expect someone like us showing up?
我们想破这个案 科布先生
We want to solve this case, Mr. Cobb,
我觉得你也想
and I think you do, too.
好吧 不如你们告诉我查到了什么
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表