剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
前情提要
听着 我来这里是因为塔布警长找我帮忙
Listen, I'm here because Sheriff Tubb asked me to step in.
-你一定是新来的临时警长吧 -他很有得克萨斯州风
- You must be the new temporary sheriff. - He seems very Texas.
我很好奇塔布在哪找到的他
I wonder where Tubb found him.
我前妻嫁给了一个富有的技术人员 他在小镇南边有一个牧场
My ex-wife married some rich tech dude who owns a ranch just south of town.
我跟着她和我女儿 来到了这里
I followed her up here. Her and my daughter.
我来猜猜 你还爱着她
And let me guess, you're still in love with her?
今天我偶遇了汤娅 她在为雷恩·布拉做事 就是布拉贩毒集团
I ran into Tonya. She's working for Ren Bhullar, as in Bhullar cartel.
你喜欢杀人吗
Do you like killing?
-欢迎来到蒙大拿州 -那我♥干♥了
- Welcome to Montana. - I'll drink to that.
死人崖
小径由此开始
贝森小径
♪ Do you love an apple? ♪
♪ Do you love a pear? ♪
♪ Do you love a laddy with curly brown hair? ♪
搞什么
What the hell?
♪ Why, yes, I love him ♪
♪ I'll never deny him ♪
♪ I'll always love him ♪
你好 朋友
Hello, friend.
嗨
Hi.
这个吗
Oh. This.
一只鹿摔下来了 我只能帮它解脱
Deer fell. I had to put it out of its misery.
生命流逝的时候总让人难过
Sad when something passes.
你自己上来的吗
You up here alone?
对 算是吧
Uh, yeah, kinda.
你要么是一个人 要么不是
Either you are or you ain't.
♪ But still I love him ♪
对 就我自己
Yeah, I am.
没人会到这里来
Nobody comes up here.
好吧
这里很棒 景色非常美
It's great. It's so pretty.
嘿 你介意帮我屠宰一下吗
Hey, would you mind lending me a hand with the butchering?
Oh, um...
我可能该走了
- I should probably get going. - Oh.
你不是这一带的吧 我们伸出援手 互相帮助
Well, you're not from around here, are you? We lend a hand. We help each other.
我喜欢帮助别人
I like to help people.
好 或许随后吧 我会帮你
Okay. Uh, well, maybe. You know, later I can help you out.
♪ ...with curly brown hair? ♪
又见面了 朋友
Hello again, friend.
你可能要当心脚下
You might want to watch your step.
♪ I'll never deny him ♪
♪ I'll always love him ♪
♪ Till the day that I die ♪
《天空市凶案》
那你今天是怎么从博警长身边逃脱的
So, how'd you get away from Sheriff Beau today?
你是说临时警长博吗
You mean temporary, acting Sheriff Beau?
我不知道 我听说他会留下来
Oh, I don't know. I heard he's staying.
这可说不好
We'll see about that.
那个人真的把他的威格牛仔裤 填得满满当当 是吧
Man sure does fill out his Wranglers, huh?
好了 别跟他说这话
Okay, do not tell him that.
太迟了 我已经说了
Too late. I already did.
你见过他前妻吗
- You meet his ex yet? - No.
没有 但我听说了他的女儿
But I heard about his daughter.
他一直把女儿挂在嘴边
You know, he talks about her 24/7.
-我知道 挺讨喜的 -嗯
- I know. It's kinda sweet. - Yeah.
他跟你说过是怎么回事吗
Did he ever tell you what happened?
说过一些 你呢
Some. You?
-没说过离婚的事 -你可以问他
- Not the divorce, no. - I mean, you could ask him.
我是可以 但最好还是别问
I could, but maybe it's better I don't.
他想说自然会讲 或者他不想
He will tell me if he's ready or not.
有什么新案子吗
Uh, any new cases?
还是老样子
Mm. Same old, same old.
没错 只是我们还是缺人手
Yeah, except for we're still short a few hands
因为杰丽和林多尔去追踪犯罪集团了
since Jerrie and Lindor ran off to go chase the syndicate... Oh, I'm so sorry.
抱歉 我不是有意提起林多尔
- I didn't mean to bring up Lindor. - Oh, no.
不必 我跟你们说清楚一下 我和他分手了
Look, just so we're all on the same page, I broke up with him.
我们最好还是做朋友 他和杰丽很配
We're better as friends. He and Jerrie are a great match.
也许吧 继续吧 因为我已经继续了
- Mm. - Maybe. Moving on, because I have.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Yep.
我们来调查一位失踪的背包客
Let's look into a missing backpacker.
他父母从旧金山打来的电♥话♥ 现在还没有他的消息
Parents called from San Francisco. Haven't heard from him.
他父母说他的最后一通电♥话♥ 是从海伦娜打来的
Said that his last call came from Helena
还说他提到了贝森小径
and said that he mentioned the Basin Trail.
交给我吧 我去查查登山口和各个道口
I'll look into it, and I'll check out the trail-heads and putouts.
(失踪人口:马克·伍德曼)
你可能想跟桑妮·巴恩斯谈谈
You know, you might want to talk to Sunny Barnes.
她在那片区域经营登山装备 可能她看到了什么人
She's running her outfitting out in that area this year. Maybe she saw somebody.
好主意 我开车去看看
- That's a good idea. - Mm. - I'll take a drive.
哎呦 大家都在这里
Well, well, well, well. The gang's all here.
抱歉 我只是…我想我忘了时间
Sorry, I just... Uh, I guess I lost track of time.
其实我不是来找你的 霍伊特 我来把这个还给丹尼斯
Uh, actually, I wasn't looking for you, Hoyt. Came to return this to Denise.
丹尼斯 你再继续这样给我做饭 我就得去多买♥♥几套衣服了
Denise, you keep cooking for me like this, I'm gonna need a whole new wardrobe.
我都不知道这镇上哪里卖♥♥衣服
And I don't even know where to shop in this town.
没关系 我会带你去
That's okay. I'll take you.
确保哪里都合身 尤其是后面
Make sure everything fits right, especially in the back.
好吧 你会让我脸红的
Okay. Okay. You're gonna make me blush.
-丹尼斯 认真的吗 好了 拜托 -没事的 知道为什么吗
- Denise, really? Okay. Come on. - It's fine. It's fine. You know why?
因为在我吃过的蔬菜千层面里 她做得最好
'Cause she makes the best damn veggie lasagna I've ever had.
我很好奇肉味千层面会是什么味道
Makes you wonder what the meat version tastes like.
肉味吗 拭目以待吧
Meat version. Oh, we shall see.
-好了 我们得回去工作了 -我能搭个便车吗
- Okay, we need to get back to work. - Uh, oh, can I get a ride?
-你的卡车怎么了 -没怎么
- What's wrong with your truck? - Nothing.
我走路来的 这样我才能走够步数 因为我需要燃烧卡路里
I just... I walked so I can get my steps in 'cause I needed to burn the calories.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
-回头见 -好 再见
- See you later. - Yeah, see ya.
-怎么了 -你从没为我做过饭 罗宾森太太
- What? - You never cook for me, Mrs. Robinson.
从没为我做过饭
Never cook for me.
(郊游 山地自行车 全地形车探险)
♪ Come on, come on, there's a big blue sky ♪
♪ Grab your things, let's all run wild ♪
♪ Get a little bit of sweet sunshine ♪
♪ Make the best of the open wide ♪
(桑妮晴天郊游 海伦娜)
♪ The open wide ♪
-嘿 宝贝 -嘿
- Hey, babe. - Hey.
♪ Tell your momma that you love her so ♪
看起来怎么样
How's it look?
左右高低不平 亲爱的
Well, it's crooked, hon.
右边高一点 一点就好
Pull it up on the right just a little bit.
-可以了吧 -听着 巴克
That's good enough.
这些人花了一大笔钱来享受奢华乡村游
Now, Buck, these people paid good money for a luxury backcountry experience.
你起码要把标旗挂直吧
The least you could do is hang the damn sign straight.
-好吧 我… -我们才刚开始创业 亲爱的
- Well, I... - This is a new site for us, hon.
-一定要做到最好 -我能不知道嘛 -你刚才说什么
- We gotta make it shine. - I'm aware of that. - What was that?
-我爱你 亲爱的 -好 我知道你爱我
- Uh, love you, dear. - Yeah, I know you do.
好了 你安排好帐篷了吗
Now, did you finish the tent assignments?
好了 我把那对来自纽约市的信托基金夫妻安排在六号♥帐篷了
Yeah. I-I put the trust fund couple from New York in tent six.
-我把技术员… -不行
- I got the techies... - No, no, no, no.
他们需要僻静的一号♥帐篷 青涩的爱 巴克
They need in tent one. Out of the way. Young love, Buck.
青涩的爱 你还记得吗
Young love. You remember that?
我记得
Yeah, I do.
别管了 我自己来吧
You know what? Just leave it. I-I'll do it myself.
-下来吧 -真的吗 -对 -好吧
- Come on down. - Really? - Yeah, come on down. - All right.
-下来吧 -我以为自己挂好了 但是…
- Come on. - I thought I had it, but...
好了
Well...
你的旗帜别针呢
Where's your flag pin?
糟糕 我一定是忘戴了
Oh, shoot. I musta forgot it.
看看你拥有我是多么幸运
See how lucky you are to have me?
我每天都感谢上天 亲爱的
I count my blessings every day, sweetheart.
-好了 -谢谢你
- There you go. - Thank you.
好了
All right.
-好吧 小心点 -我会的
- Okay, well, be careful. - I will.
-青涩的爱 -行了
- Young love. - Ow. Quit it.
♪ Get a little bit of sweet sunshine ♪
看看这样如何
See, how's that look?
看起来和我刚才挂得差不多
Well, that looks about how I had it.
不 这样更好
No, this is better.
♪ A million little things ♪
(卖♥♥地吗 我会帮你一把)
♪ Rattling in my brain ♪
哎呀 汤娅
Oh, Tonya.
♪ Slow down to catch my breath ♪
你抑制不住那种仇恨的
Can't hold that hate in.
你知道吗 我做了呼吸练习 比如视觉化想象
You know, I got these breathing exercises I do, like visualizations.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表