剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
邮件中说他在洛根山口
that he's in Logan's Pass.
什么
- What? - Mm-hmm.
还说他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥断断续续 他非常想他们
That his service is spotty, that he misses them,
来自迷人蒙大拿州的问候
他很快就会见到他们
and he'll see them soon.
洛根山口让他偏离方向几公里
Logan's Pass puts him miles off course.
也许这就是他没去贸易站的原因吧
Yeah, well, maybe that's why he skipped the trading post?
不 有点不对劲
Mm... No, something doesn't fit.
他用自己手♥机♥发的邮件吗
He e-mailed that from his phone?
对 他妈妈说他平时不发电子邮件 应该打电♥话♥或发短♥信♥的
Yeah, his mom said he's not an e-mailer, that he would have called or texted.
所以她让我们查一下
So she asked us to check it out.
汽车旅馆
这说不通
Doesn't make sense.
我们就不聊一下 你妈妈是职业罪犯这件事吗
So are we not gonna address the fact that your mom is a career criminal?
此事说来复杂
It's complicated.
肯定的
I bet.
我们好几年没说过话了
We haven't spoken in years.
我最后听说的消息是 她在爱达荷州到处行骗
Last I heard, she was grifting her way through Idaho.
金矿骗局以前就是她的拿手好戏
The gold mining scam used to be her thing.
她和她的月度最蠢受骗人
Her and her sap of the month.
所以当我听到那个名字时 就起了疑心
So, when I heard that name, I had a feeling.
你觉得她和吉尔·穆尼的谋杀案有关
And you think she's involved with Gil Mooney's murder?
谋杀倒是不至于 但这个骗局明摆着跟她有关系
Murder would be a stretch, but her fingerprints are all over the setup.
你确定是这家汽车旅馆吗
And you're sure it's this motel?
如果她在镇上的话 就是这家
If she's in town.
她和这里的经理签了协议
She has an arrangement with the manager.
真的吗
Really?
好吧 有什么计划 我们跟她谈谈 看看她知道什么吗
All right, so what's the plan? We talk to her, see what she knows?
别让她迷惑你就行了 你不能相信她说的任何话
Just don't let her charm you. You can't trust anything she says.
知道了
All right.
珍妮
Oh, Jenny.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
让我好好看看你 真是…
Let me get a good look at you. Wha...
Oh.
我看你仍然穿着男士衬衣
Still wearing men's T-shirts, I see.
但还是照样光彩照人
But just as beautiful as ever. Aww.
不抱一下吗 好吧
No hug? All right.
你呢
Oh, well. How 'bout you?
我是警长博·阿伦 夫人
Sheriff Beau Arlen, ma'am.
我跟你说过别在蒙大拿州诈骗
I told you to keep your grift out of Montana.
我知道你骗了穆尼兄弟
I know you scammed the Mooney brothers.
星光矿业
Starlight Mining.
你改了名字 真是聪明
It's clever how you change the name...
光星 星亮
Light Star, StarBright.
虽然我知道 逮捕我会给你带来巨大的乐趣
As much as I know that it would bring you great joy to arrest me, I...
但我…我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
好吧 我来帮你回忆一下
Well, let me jog your memory.
吉尔·穆尼 我们发现他时头部受到重击
Gil Mooney. We found him with his head bashed in.
太惨不忍♥睹了
That's awful.
你和一个叫哈德罗·加德纳的人
We know you've been running this gold mine scam out of Idaho
在爱达荷州实施金矿诈骗
with a man named Harold Gardiner.
哎呀 你们可算是抓到我犯错了
Whoops. You got me.
那都是老早之前的事了 是假新闻 随便吧
But that's... that's old news. That's fake news. Whatever.
珍妮 我现在安分守己
Jenny, I'm on the straight and narrow now.
你一直都很会撒谎
You always have been a very good liar.
-人是会变的 -所以呢
- People can change. - So what,
你和哈罗德同时出现只是巧合吗
it's just a coincidence that you show up at the same time as Harold?
-你在撒谎 -我没有
- You're lying. - I'm not.
你就是 你撒谎时总是拨弄头发
Yes, you are! You're doing that thing with your hair.
你为什么来镇上 妈妈
Why are you in town, Mom?
好吧 我来这里是为了找哈罗德
Okay, I'm here to find Harold.
-我就说吧 我的天 -为什么
- Told you. Oh, my God. - And why is that?
因为他偷了我的钱
Because he stole from me.
他拿走了我一辈子的积蓄 我的一切
He took my life savings, everything,
就在我告诉他诀窍之后
after I showed him the ropes.
金矿开采骗局吗
The gold mining grift.
-听着 女人总得吃饭 -我的天啊 她还在实施诈骗
- Listen, a girl's gotta eat. - Oh, my God. She's still scamming people.
好了 暂停一下
Okay, time out.
如果哈罗德真的如你所说 在这里行骗
If Harold is here doing this grift, as you call it,
那你知道在哪里能找到他吗
then would you know where to find him?
我可能知道该去哪里找
I might know where to look.
好吧 在我看来 我们有共同的利益
Okay. Well, seems to me like we have a mutual interest.
-确实如此 -不
- We sure do. - No, no, no, no.
我知道你在想什么 我不信任她
I know what you're thinking. I don't trust her.
我也不信任你 但这位警长先生 他说得对
I don't trust you, either. But Mr. Sheriff here, he's right.
我们有着同样的目标
We want the same thing.
你到底知不知道哈罗德在哪里 就这么简单的问题
Do you know where Harold is or not? A simple question.
我要是知道 早就拿回钱了
If I did, I'd have my money back.
-我只能帮你们缩小搜索范围 -你是什么意思
- But what I can do is narrow the search. - What do you mean?
他会寻找自己的下一个目标
Well, he'll be hunting for his next mark,
一个走投无路 想赶紧拿到收益的人
somebody desperate for a quick payout.
我们总是在同样的地方寻找
And we always looked in the same places,
但你们必须将计就计
but you're gonna have to play his game.
我们得卧底调查了
We're gonna have to go under cover.
我听说你在这方面很有天赋
Which I hear you have quite the talent for.
♪ Sincerely ♪
♪ Oh, yes, sincerely ♪
♪ 'Cause I love you ♪
♪ So dearly ♪
♪ Please say you'll be mine ♪
-嗨 妈妈 -你是一个人吗
- Hi, Mama. - Are you alone?
不然还会怎样
Well, how else would I be?
♪ Sincerely ♪
你瞧见了没
You see?
只有我 我的想法和我的项目
It's just me and my thoughts and... and my projects.
在我们的一次旅行中 有个女孩失踪了
I have a girl that's gone missing from one of our trips.
你见过她吗
Have you seen her?
妈妈 拜托别再碰我的东西了
Mama, please, please, stop touching my things.
别再打我了
Do not do that again.
怎么了 你要打你自己的妈妈吗
Why? Are you gonna hit your own mother?
你只能依靠我了 沃尔
I'm all you've got, Walt.
行了 你见过这个女孩吗
Now, have you seen this girl?
没有
No.
怎么了 她出什么事了吗
What, did something happen to her?
我不知道 但如果他们过来寻找 对我们俩都不好
I don't know. But if they come looking, it's not gonna be good for both of us.
-你明白吗 -明白
- Do you understand that? - Yes.
好了 死人崖的那个背包客
Now the backpacker from Deadman's Drop,
我需要你把他转移到离这里很远的地方 这样他就永远不会被找到
I need you to move him far away from here so he will never be found.
我什么都没干
I didn't do anything.
你应该知道 你做没做并不重要
You should know it doesn't matter.
我不是一直在保证你的安全吗
Haven't I always kept you safe?
所以你需要听我的 照我说的做 听到没
So you need to listen to me and do as I say, okay?
只有你和我 沃尔
Just me and you, Walt.
只有你和我 过来
Just me and you. Come here.
真是个乖孩子
That's a good boy.
你喜欢苹果吗
Do you love an apple?
你喜欢梨吗
♪ Do you love a pear? ♪
你喜欢金棕色头发的
♪ Do you love a laddy ♪
小伙子吗
♪ With the golden brown hair? ♪
是的
♪ Oh-oh, yes ♪
我爱他 我永远不会否定他
♪ I love him, I'll never deny him ♪
如果我明天早点出发 傍晚之前就能到家了
So, if I get an early jump tomorrow, I could be home by nightfall.
你确定要来吗
Are you sure you want to come?
我不想让你一个人在森林里 鬼鬼祟祟地乱摸
Well, I just don't want you to be skulking around the woods all by yourself.
再说了 我真的需要维生素D
And besides, I could really use the vitamin D.
嘿
- Oh. - Hey-hey!
又做菜了 你还在给成年男人做饭
Another dish. Still cooking for a grown man.
又一次家常菜本垒打
Another home-cooked home run.
南瓜玉米卷饼
Pumpkin enchiladas.
听起来很奇怪 但味道非常好
Sounds weird. Totally worked.
好吧 又甜又咸的口味从来不会出错
Well, sweet and salty never fails.
哇 她…她刚才是不是说我闲得生气
Wow. Sh... Did she just call me salty?
怎么了 你要去爬山登顶吗 这是怎么回事
What, are you, uh, summiting? What's happening?
我和丹尼斯明天天一亮就去小径
Uh, Denise and I are hitting the trails at first light tomorrow.
-我们有种预感 -我知道是怎么回事 是那个背包客的事吗
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表