剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
天空市凶杀案
第一季第一集
脏脏勺餐馆
*我坠入*
*I'm falling*
*与你坠入爱河*
*Falling in love with you*
我好喜欢 洁芮
I love it, Jerrie.
但对你来说有点老套了吧 不是吗
But it's a little old-fashioned for you, isn't it?
我喜欢希望
I'm going for a little hope.
在疫情爆发期间 人们想要相信
You know, in pandemic times, people want to believe,
尤其是相信爱
especially in love.
或许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
你觉得她说得对吗 珍妮
Think she's right, Jenny?
大家想相信爱
Folks want to believe in love?
嗯
Yeah.
或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
有何不可呢
Why not?
-再来点咖啡吗 -行
- More coffee, hon? - Sure.
她不是刚点单吗
Didn't she just order?
她就这脾气 我见过她发脾气
One of her moods. I've seen her moods.
恐怖的很
Not pretty.
海伦那镇中心
*宝贝以前整夜不睡*
*Well, baby used to stay out all night long*
*她让我哭 让我心碎*
*She made me cry, she done me wrong*
德威尔和霍伊特
德威尔和霍伊特私♥人♥侦♥探♥事务所
*但现在都结束了*
*But it's all over now*
*因为我曾爱过她*
*Because I used to love her*
-*但现在都结束了* -早上好
- *But it's all over now* - Good morning.
德威尔和霍伊特私♥人♥侦♥探♥事务所
Dewell & Hoyt, Private Investigation.
喂 姑娘
Hey...girl.
这是今日歌♥词吗
Is that the lyric of the day?
*现在都结束了*
"It's all over now"?
怎么了
What's going on?
你告诉我 卡丝
You tell me, Cass.
你是和我丈夫上♥床♥了吗
Are you sleeping with my husband?
你也没有否认 对吧
That's not exactly a denial, is it?
-你去过我家 -珍妮
- You've been in my home. - Jenny --
不好意思 迪尼丝 我在跟卡丝说话
E-Excuse me, Denise. I'm talking to Cassie.
在我桌上吃过晚餐
Had supper at my table.
首先 你们俩结束了
First of all, you two are over.
他是这么说的吗
That what he said?
这是你说的
What you said.
对了 科迪人呢
Where is Cody, anyway?
分居不代表结束
Separated does not mean over.
只代表分居
It means separated.
珍妮 我们喝了瓶啤酒
Jenny, we sat having a beer,
你和我说过你希望他能遇见别人
you told me you wished he'd meet someone.
那你就把那个别人理解为自己了
So you took that to mean it should be you.
因为你就是这种好闺蜜
'Cause that's the kind of swell friend you are.
事情就这么发生了
It just happened.
我没这个打算
I -- I didn't plan it.
而且
And...
我也不觉得骄傲
Nothing I'm proud of.
那行 只要你不觉得骄傲
Well. So long as you're not proud of it.
我以为你们俩结束了
I thought you two were over.
我们有个孩子 卡丝
We have a kid, Cassie.
而且你都知道
And you knew?
这不关我的事
You know, it's none of my business.
得了吧 别骗人了 迪尼丝
Oh, no, that's a lie, Denise!
因为你爱掺和所有人的事
'Cause you make everything your business.
如果科迪来了替我问好
Tell Cody hi for me when he shows up.
好极了
Great.
科迪
Cody. Hey.
你最好来一趟
Might want to pop in.
发生了点事
Stuff's come up.
亲爱的 你这么快就要走了
Hey, honey. You headed back out already?
不得不走了
Dead-headed back.
一会有一车货得送去杰克逊霍尔市
Got a full load going out to Jackson Hole later.
你昨晚把晚饭拿去房♥间里吃了
You took food to your room last night,
但我没看到盘子洗干净放回去
but I didn't see that the dishes were returned.
我们是个干净的家 罗纳德
We keep a clean house, Ronald.
妈
Mom.
我的房♥子 我的规则
My house, my rules.
就这样吗 洗盘子
That's it? Clean my dishes?
我不是来吵架的
I didn't come to argue.
那你为什么来 妈
Why did you come, Mom?
我不想烦你 亲爱的
I really don't mean to be a nuisance, honey.
但我猜妈妈们有时候会这样
But I guess mothers can get that way.
你懂的 "别忘了打扫房♥间"
You know, "Don't forget to clean your room,"
"别忘了写作业"
"Don't forget to do your homework."
"别等到38岁
"Don't be 38 years old
还一事无成"
and not have made something of yourself."
你是说真的吗
Are you serious?
我知道这是我的问题 不是你的
I realize this is my issue, not yours.
我的问题
My problem.
只是我每次跟朋友见面时
It's just that when I get together with my friends,
他们都喜欢炫耀自己的孩子
they tend to brag about their children.
"我侄女刚通过了律师资格考试"
"My niece just passed the bar exam,"
"强尼刚刚提拔成了哪哪的副♥主♥席♥"
"Johnny's just been made vice president of whatever."
最后目光总会投向我
Eventually, eyes turn to me.
我就只能说
And I get to say...
"罗纳德在开一辆大货车"
"Ronald drives a really big truck."
你看你 又摆出那副受伤的可怜样
Look at you, making your boo-boo face.
你愿意的话 我们可以晚点再聊
We'll talk about it later if you want.
我想38岁的男人和还和妈妈住一起
I guess there are benefits to being a 38-year-old man
还是那么些好处的
who still lives with his mother.
永远有机会聊聊心事
Opportunities for talk time.
你得奋发图强 宝贝
You need to aspire, boo-boo.
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
我真傻
I'm an idiot.
我把车停在路边想去拍一只麋鹿
I pulled over to take a picture of some elk,
结果陷在泥里了
and now I'm stuck.
瑞克·勒加斯基州警 蒙大拿州公路巡逻队
Trooper Rick Legarski, Montana Highway Patrol.
米切尔·班克斯 加州游客
Mitchell Banks, California tourist.
这不就是美国特色吗
Ain't this America?
最高端的科技 最破烂的道路
Best tech, worst roads.
没错
Yeah.
你是加州哪里人 先生
Which part of California you from, sir?
旧金山
San Francisco.
旧金山
San Francisco?
庇护城市啊
Sanctuary city.
嗯
Yeah.
你结婚了吗 班克斯先生
Are you married, Mr. Banks?
结了
I am.
幸福吗
Happily?
-很幸福 -那就好
- Yes. - That's good to hear.
告诉我 班克斯先生
Tell me, Mr. Banks,
当你和你的...新娘吗
when you and your...bride?
对
Yeah.
行房♥事时
...get conjugal,
她是喜欢你草草了事呢
does she like you to hop in the hay and just gun it
还是不紧不慢呢
or maybe take it nice and slow?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
我想让你
I want you
和蒙大拿的大好土壤交欢做♥爱♥
to make love to that fine Montana soil.
很简单
Easy-peasy.
就像指针姐妹唱的 用手慢慢来
Like the Pointer Sisters say, slow hand.
现在的情况应该是 用脚慢慢踩
In this case, a slow foot.
好的
Okay.
悠着点开
Let's ease your way.
慢慢来
Nice and soft.
温柔地开车
Gentle as she goes.
这就对了
That's the ticket.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表