剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
-波珀纳克跟你说了吗 -是 你觉得是营地里的人干的吗
- Poppernak download you? - Yeah. Someone in the camp, you think?
我们还在收集证据
Well, we're still piecing it together.
但现在我们仍然把所有人当嫌疑人
But right now, we're still considering everyone a suspect.
我可以帮你排除一个人
I can help you remove one name.
科马克昨晚跟我在靴跟酒吧
Cormac was with me at the Boot Heel last night.
然后他去了他父母家
Then he went to his parents' place.
监控显示他从未离开过
Security camera shows he never left.
不过你确实需要再盯紧点巴克·巴恩斯
I do need you to take a closer look at Buck Barnes, though.
你查到了什么
What'd you find out?
他从没卖♥♥掉那辆烧掉的车子
Turns out he never sold the truck that burned up.
我觉得他有事瞒着
I think he's hiding something.
我们得拿到那本日记 然后离开这个鬼地方
We got to get that journal and get the hell out of here.
虽然我不想承认 但你说得没错
I hate to admit it, but you're right.
我们结婚的事 他们有没有问你
They ask you about our marriage?
问到了 我不得不承认我们谎称相爱
Yeah. I had to admit we lied about being in love.
-你是那么说的吗 -是 我们没有相爱
- Is that what you said? - Uh, yeah. Yeah, we're not in love.
好 快去 机不可失 时不再来
Okay, quick. It's now or never.
多诺先生 汤娅小姐
Mr. Donno. Ms. Tonya.
嘿 有事吗
Hey. How can we help you?
你们知道吗 自从你们来之后 这里的一切都不对劲
Well, you know what? Since you guys showed up, nothing's been right around here.
这是观察还是指控
Is that an observation or an accusation?
博警长说你们谎称是夫妻
Well, Sheriff Beau said that you two lied about being married.
我不喜欢骗子
I don't like liars.
比起我们无关紧要的谎言
Well, I think you've got a little bit more to worry about
我觉得你有更重要的事担心
than our little white lies.
凶杀案
Murder.
两起凶杀案
Two murders.
说起来 撒谎离各种罪恶只有一步之遥
You know, lying's just a stone's throw away from all sorts of sins.
我盯上你们了
I got my eye on you.
刚才是哪一出
What was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
这就是所谓的“毒舌”吧
I think they call it cowboy mouth.
她可能还是个巫婆 我们走吧
She also may be a witch. Let's go.
玛丽和卢克被杀害时 你不知所踪 巴克
You were unaccounted for when both Mary and Luke were killed, Buck.
好吧 我跟你们说过了
Well, I mean, like I told you,
我当时在为夜间徒步做安全检查
I was doing a safety check for the night hike.
从装备间的牌匾来看 你是个技术高超的射箭手
Judging by the plaque in the equipment shed, you're a skilled archer.
确实 这里的很多人也是
I am. I am. So are a lot of people here.
你转移玛丽的尸体 破坏了案发现场
By moving Mary's body, you tampered with a crime scene.
我不能把那个可怜的女孩丢在那里喂熊
Well, I mean, I couldn't leave the poor girl out there for the bears.
或许你是故意这么做
Or maybe you did it on purpose.
什么
What?
不是
No. No.
不 你在暗示 我会故意伤害我们的露营者 这真是…
For you to suggest that I would intentionally hurt one of our campers, that's...
我看到那个女孩后 把她当自己的亲生孩子对待
When I saw that girl, I treated her same as my own child.
所以 请原谅我没有冷静沉着地
So forgive me for not having the presence of mind
遵循警方程序
to follow police protocol.
我们只是在做分内之事 巴克
We're just doing our job, Buck.
不 我理解 我理解
No, I understand. I understand.
你们还有别的问题吗
You guys have any more questions?
其实…
Actually...
你见过这个人吗
Have you seen this man?
见过 我见过他
Yeah. I've seen him.
我在森林里见过他
I've seen him out in the woods.
我们觉得他可能 和20年前的杀人挖心凶杀案
Well, we believe he may be linked to the Bleeding Heart Murder from 20 years ago
以及最近死去的背包客有关
and the backpacker who died recently.
天啊 真的吗
Holy hell. Really?
真的
Yeah.
你知道我们能在哪里找到他吗
Do you know where we could find him?
不知道
No.
不知道 我…我只见过他几次
No, I, uh... I've only seen him a couple times.
而且不是在同一个地方
And not in the same place.
你知不知道他可能是谁
Do you have any idea who he could be?
不 警官 我不知道
No, ma'am, I don't.
Whew!
真希望我能帮上忙
Wish I could help.
嘿
Hey.
你不说话是什么意思
What's with the silent treatment?
你想让我说话吗 好
You want me to talk? Fine.
我真不敢相信 你没告诉我 美国证券交易委员会在调查你
I cannot believe that you didn't tell me the SEC is investigating you.
我得从警♥察♥那里获知
I had to learn about that from the police.
听着 那是博故意的
That is Beau.
是博故意的 他是想破坏…
That is Beau, and he is trying to sabotage...
是不是真的
Is it true?
是或者不是 是不是真的
Yes or no? Is it true?
-是 -艾弗瑞
- Yes, yes. - Avery.
抱歉 我本该告诉你
I'm sorry. I should have told you.
但我觉得一切都能解决好 而且也会解决好 好吗
But I thought it would all be cleared up, and it will be, alright?
我犯了个错误 我应该告诉你的
I made a mistake. I should have told you.
Mm-hmm.
但我公♥司♥的问题和这里发生的事 没有任何关系
But the problems with my company have nothing to do with what is going on here.
等我们回去了 我和艾米丽要住酒店
When we get back into town, Emily and I are gonna get a hotel.
-天啊 卡… -我需要一些时间
- Oh, for God's sake... - I need some time.
我需要考虑一下情况 需要一点空间
I need to think about things. I need a little space.
卡拉 拜托
Carla, please.
好吧
Fine.
我去住酒店 你们可以住在家里
I'll stay in a hotel, and you can stay in the house.
等你想聊了 我们可以聊聊
Then we can talk when you're ready.
道路封锁了 你们得掉头
Road's closed. You need to turn around.
我们还想着去钓鱼
Aw. I was hoping to do some fishing.
-这里不行 -上面出事了吗
- Not here. - Is something going on up there?
恐怕我不能随意透露
I'm not at liberty to say.
随意 这个说法真有意思
"Liberty." Interesting choice of words.
代表自♥由♥随意的酒神 那些成年传说里的神
Liber... the god of coming-of-age stories.
你是在做这个吗 护林员
Is that what you're doing right now, Ranger?
庆祝成年吗
Coming of age?
你们得把车掉头 别再问了
Gonna need you to turn your vehicle around. Not gonna ask again.
就是这样
Mm. There it is.
从男孩到男人
From a boy to a man.
那没办法了
And so it goes.
听好了 别让我联♥系♥我的…
Listen, don't make me contact my...
把尸体扔在后座
Throw the body in the back.
所以你觉得神秘的山里人 就是杀人挖心案的凶手
So you think the mystery mountain man is the Bleeding Heart Killer,
他杀死了佩吉 卢克 玛丽 和马克·伍德曼吗
that he killed Paige, Luke, Mary, and Mark Woodman?
没错 可能吧
Possibly, yeah.
艾米丽提到过 佩吉失踪那晚 卢克看到了一束光
Emily mentioned that Luke saw a light the night that Paige went missing.
-可能是他 -知不知道在什么地方
- It could have been him. - Any idea where it was?
-不 她不知道 -科马克可能知道
- No, she didn't know. - Cormac might.
他熟悉这片森林
He knows these woods.
所以具体在哪里
So where exactly?
就在这附近
Right around here.
你所说的那一带 并不在营地的任何一条小径地图上
The area that you're talking about isn't on any of the trail maps at the camp.
因为我妈妈不想让客人去那里
That's 'cause my mom didn't want any of the guests to go up there.
可能是因为我爸爸告诉了我妈妈 他在那附近的森林里看到了你们在找的人
Probably 'cause my dad told her he saw your man in the woods around those parts.
最好让露营者远离外人
Best to keep the campers away from outsiders.
好了 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
你们听到命令了 我们走
You heard him. Let's move.
好了 各位 我们走
Alright, everybody. Let's go.
卢克说助记词标注在两页日记上
Luke said the seed phrase words were highlighted on two pages.
该死
Damn it.
你觉得我们还要等多久
How much longer do you think we should wait?
我过去常常和我祖母抓鸭子
I used to go duck hunting with my grandpa.
黑夜 寒冷 等待
Dark, cold. The wait...
那这个家伙好不好对付
So this guy here... Hard or soft?
无所谓
It don't matter.
我的皮莉娜刀不会留情
Pearlina will sort him out.
沃尔特
Walter.
沃尔特 你在里面吗
Walter, are you in there?
警♥察♥来找你了
The sheriff's department is coming for you.
拜托 如果你在里面 赶紧跑吧
Please, if you're in there, run!
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表