剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
It's... It's too late for me.
不 不是的 我可以帮你
No, it's not. I can help you.
钱和车都不会来 对吗
Oh. There's no car or money coming, is there?
-你在耍我 -希瑟
- You're playing me. - Heather...
这就是你惹我朋友的下场
This is what you get when you mess with my friends.
好 在美丽的户外 玩老掉牙的纸牌游戏最好了 对吧
- Okay, nothing like old-fashioned card games in the great outdoors, right? - Mm-mm-mm.
-这简直要了你的命 -你在跟我开玩笑吗
- This is killing you. - Are you kidding me?
这非常好玩
This is so much fun.
-不可能 -我很喜欢 这样最棒了
- No way. - I love this. This is the best!
-什么 -我的天…好吧
Yeah, right.
我知道你不喜欢这种事 但是宝贝
Now, I know it's not your speed, but, um, babe,
明天你能跟我一起去飞钓吗
will you please come fly fishing with me tomorrow?
我应该只是看着
Uh, I think I will just watch.
不 你要飞钓
No, you're gonna do.
我会的 好吗 如果你坚持的话
Oh, I'll do, will I? Oh, well, if you insist.
抱歉
Sorry.
-我很抱… -没关系 我只是…我没有…
- I'm sorry. - It's fine. I don't...
-艾米 有件事 -妈妈
- Um, Em... - Mom?
我一直想跟你谈谈
...there's something that I've been meaning to talk to you about.
严肃的妈妈声音
Uh-oh. Serious Mom voice.
早些时候 我看见你在跟那个男孩聊天
Well, I saw you talking to that boy earlier,
那个女朋友离开了的男孩
the one whose girlfriend left?
我无意中听到一些露营者也在谈论他们
And I overheard some of the campers talking about them, too.
妈妈 真的吗
Oh, Mom, really?
这是什么情况
Whoa. What's this?
-看看你们俩 都有秘密了 -不是的
- Look at you two, thick as thieves. - No, it...
郑重声明 艾弗瑞什么都没告诉我 好吗
And for the record, Avery has told me nothing, okay?
-吐露心声吧 -吐露…
- So spill it. - Spi...
好吧 我没有喜欢上他 如果你是问这个的话
Okay, I'm not, like, into him, if that's what you're asking.
好 很好 那就好
Okay, good. All right.
我只是想弄清楚到底是怎么回事
I just want to find out exactly what's going on...
为了我关于感情的播客
for my podcast. About relationships.
-好 -你了解到了什么
- Okay. - And what did you learn?
我不完全确定他女朋友是不是回家了
I'm not entirely sure that his girlfriend made it home.
这么说发生了不好的事吗
So something bad happened?
艾米丽 其他露营者有这样的想法吗
Emily, do any of the other campers think this?
-有些人这样认为 -你竟然没跟我说
- Some of them do. - I can't believe you.
-听着… 你需要和那个孩子保持距离 - 听着 卡拉
- Emily, you need to keep your distance from this kid. - Look, Carla, you're...
-你在杞人忧天 -卢克正要跟我说…
- you're getting ahead of yourself. - No, no, Luke was about to tell
-一些很重要的事 -不 其实
- me something really important... - No. You know what?
我们应该把这件事告诉你♥爸♥爸
We should... We should tell your father about this.
-我们不需要打给博 -他是警长
- No, no, we do not need to call Beau. - He's the Sheriff.
-他可以查个水落石出 -那不必要
- He can get to the bottom of it. - That's not necessary!
-桑妮说一切都好 -真的吗 是吗
- Sunny says everything's all right. - Oh, yeah? Really? Is it?
你觉得一切都好吗
You think it's all right?
卡拉 拜托 别说了 打住
Carla, please, just... just... just stop. Just stop.
深呼吸
Breathe.
谁在我们的家里建了紧急避险室
Who built a panic room in our house?
谁坚持博物馆级别的安全措施
And who insisted on museum-grade security?
是你
You did.
没错
That's right.
因为担忧是我的专长
Because I'm a professional worrier.
如果我感觉到有一丁点不对劲
And if I were to sense something even slightly off...
-一定会发出警报 好吗 -好
- ...I'd sound the alarm, okay? - Okay.
相信我
Trust me.
♪ Like a harbor sings to the concrete ♪
有人找你 凯斯
Um, someone's here to see you, Cass.
嘿 进来吧
Hey. Come in.
♪ Like a highway rolls in your childhood dreams ♪
借过一下
丹尼斯 我能搞定
So, yeah, Denise, I got this.
好吧 如果你有任何需要就叫我
Okay, well, call me if you need anything.
好 我不会需要你
Yep. I won't need you.
♪ And I'm coming for you like a stampede ♪
♪ I'm coming for you like a driving rain ♪
好吧
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
♪ I'm coming for you like a storm unchained ♪
-谢谢你能来 -不 是我谢你才对
- Thanks for coming. - No, thank you.
你的电♥话♥让我很高兴
Your, uh... Your call made my day.
-真的吗 -我是说 反正我得再拿些补给 所以…
- Really? - I mean, I had to come and grab some more supplies anyway. - Mm.
怎么回事 我能为你做点什么
So, uh, what's going on? What can I do for you?
Um...
我在找一个 几天前在你们营地附近
I'm looking for a creepy guy I saw near your camp
看到的怪人 他开着一辆蓝白相间的萨博班
a couple days ago, drove a blue and white Suburban.
听起来一点都不像我
Well, that doesn't sound at all like me.
-你能专心点吗 -没问题
- Can you focus? - Absolutely, yes.
谢谢
- Thank you. - Um...
老实说 除了我们营地的人 我没在那里见过任何人
Honestly, I haven't seen a soul up there except for our group.
也没见过蓝白相间的萨博班
And, uh, no blue and white Suburbans.
这个呢
What about this?
你见过这样的东西吗
Ever seen anything like this?
看起来不眼熟
Um, it doesn't look familiar.
但我之前见过这个
But I have seen this before.
那颗心吗
Heart?
我在营地附近的森林里 见过几棵树上刻着这个
Seen this carved on some of the trees in the woods near camp.
具体在哪里
Where exactly?
这次跟罪犯待在一起太奇怪了
It was so strange being with the bad guys this time.
大家看起来都…我不知道 是…害怕吗
Everyone just seemed... I don't know... scared.
♪ That's why I bought myself two ♪
不得不说 真高兴你们俩来救我
Gotta say, glad it was you two coming for me.
好吧 说到这个
Yeah, about that...
有件事我们需要告诉你
There's something we need to tell you.
你被开除了 抱歉 伙计
You're fired. Sorry, buddy.
等等
Wait...
我们别无选择 抱歉
We had no choice. I'm sorry.
你警♥察♥工作做得太差了
It was terrible police work.
你警♥察♥工作做得太差了 最差劲了
Terrible police work. The worst.
♪ I've been tryin' to surrender ♪
真的吗
Really?
不 我们很高兴你平安无事
Oh, we're just glad you're safe.
好吧 我们需要更多啤酒
All right, we need more beers.
-对 -敬警♥察♥
- Yeah. - For the good guys.
刚才骗到他了
That was good.
♪ How we were before we changed ♪
你怎么样
How you holding up?
我不知道
I don't know.
只是今天的事让我想到了我妈妈
Just, today got me thinking about my mom.
想到了抢劫银行吗
Thinking about robbing some banks?
也许吧
Maybe.
好吧 霍伊特 听着
Well, Hoyt, listen.
我们也只能尽力而为
All we can do is the best that we can.
归根结底
And at the end of the day,
所有关系都必须是双向的
all relationships have to be a two-way street.
即便是血缘关系
Even blood.
也许尤其是血缘关系
Maybe especially blood.
我讨厌你这么做
I hate it when you do that.
做什么
Do what?
牛仔讲大道理
The whole... cowboy wisdom thing.
好吧 我的错
Well, my bad.
♪ You're the ghost ♪
好吧 我其实有点喜欢
All right, fine. I actually kinda like it.
Oh.
听着 我们德州人脸皮比较厚 所以我会接受你的赞美
Well, look, we don't really blush in Texas, so, uh, I will just accept that compliment.
而且
And, uh...
不如我们一醉方休
And maybe we just get drunk.
好吧
Okay.
敬家人
To family.
敬家人
To family.
好的
Yeah.
你知道我只是想保护我们所有人 对吗
You know I'm just trying to protect all of us, don't ya?
你之前就这么说的
So you've said.
我还会继续这么说
And I'm gonna keep on sayin' it.
沃尔特是我的第一个孩子 我永远都会爱他
Walter's my firstborn, and I'll always love him,
但那不代表我对你和科马克的爱就减少了
but that doesn't mean I love you and Cormac any less.
你确定自己能处理好这件事吗
Are you sure you can handle this?
确定 我能处理好
Oh, yeah, I can handle it.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表