剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
Paige isn't... Little Miss Innocent, okay? There's things about her that are...
嗨 介意我们加入你们吗
Hi. Mind if we join you?
完全不会 不…欢迎你们
Oh, not at all, no. Um, welcome to the trip.
谢谢 我是汤娅 这是多诺
Thank you. I'm Tonya. This is Donno.
我们结婚了 从此幸福地生活在一起
We're married. Happily ever after.
别听他的 热得他都说胡话了
Don't listen to him. The sun makes him say stupid things.
-我是艾米丽 -我是卢克
- Oh, well, I'm Emily. - Luke.
你们俩是一起来的吗
Are you two here together?
不 我跟我妈妈和继父一起来的
Oh, no. I'm... I'm here with my mom and my stepdad.
算是家庭旅行 他和他女朋友一起来的
A family trip, sorta. He came with his girlfriend.
-女朋友吗 -那她人呢
- Girlfriend? - Where is she?
她不得不回家了
She, um, had to go home.
-很高兴和你们聊天 -好
Um, nice talking to you.
我要去小径跑个步
I think I'm gonna hit the trails, get a run in.
所以…再见
So, uh... bye.
意外事故致死
"Death by misadventure"?
这到底是什么意思
What does that even mean?
他们认为马克一时疏忽 发生了意外
That they think that Mark was careless and had an accident.
我们完全不相信
We don't believe that. At all.
如果你们允许的话 我想继续追查下去
And if you'll let me, I'd like to keep pursuing this.
我们知道你们的儿子 是一个经验丰富的背包客
We know that your son was an experienced backpacker
他徒步旅行过世界上最危险的几个地方
and that he has trekked some of the most dangerous places in the world.
他总是平安无事地回到家
He always came home safe and sound.
这是马克的一些物品
Here are some of Mark's things.
我觉得你们会想留着
We thought you'd want to have them.
我想问问你们这个东西
And I wanted to ask you about this.
是在他口袋里找到的
It was found in his pocket.
他随身携带的某种护身符吗
Some sort of talisman he carried?
不是
No.
我之前从没见过
I've never seen it before.
也许是有人送他的
Maybe someone gave it to him?
不 马克会直接扔掉
No. Mark would've just tossed it.
他讨厌这种东西 他称之为“没用的玩意”
He hated stuff like this... junk and trinkets, he called it.
好
我会查清楚你们的儿子遭遇了什么
I'm going to find out what happened to your son.
我向你们保证
I promise you that.
你知道的 波珀纳克只会大聊特聊
You know that Poppernak is just talking the guy's ear off
蒙大拿州的啄木鸟物种 让对方的耳朵起茧子
about some species of Montana Woodpecker, right?
这几乎让我同情银行抢劫犯
Almost makes you feel bad for the bank robber.
如果有人能挺过这一关 那肯定是波珀纳克 对吗
If anyone can get through this, it's Poppernak, right?
对极了
You're damn right.
我要给你一个拥抱
I'm gonna give you a hug.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
你查到什么了
What do you got?
绿草地储蓄贷款银行没有接我们的电♥话♥
Green Meadow Savings and Loan hasn't picked up our calls.
我们去看看
Let's check it out.
快点
Hurry up!
还有30秒
30 seconds!
我找不到 她一定是换了箱子
I can't find it. She must've switched boxes.
找不到就算了 我们25秒后离开
Find it or forget it. We leave in 25 seconds.
这是天大的错误
This is a huge mistake.
不是
Nope.
今天大丰收 我们骑车走吧
Payday! Let's head to the bikes.
好了 该走了
All right, time to go.
我没拿到她的东西
We didn't get her stuff!
事实证明 我不需要了
Turns out I don't need it.
我拿的钱足够了
I got enough.
我受够了你的母女问题
And I'm sick of your mommy issues.
找不到我不走
I'm not leaving without it.
你不是干这个的料
You're not cut out for this.
反正你也出不去了
You weren't gonna make it out of here anyway.
蒙大拿州
不 你干了什么
No! What the hell did you do?
警♥察♥
Sheriff's Department.
大家保持趴下
Everybody stay down.
那一定是他
That's gotta be him.
凯♥旋♥
下车
去吧 我能处理
Go. I got this.
快点离开
Move out, quick!
我能帮你
I got you.
我是霍伊特 我需要救护车和后援
It's Hoyt. Need an ambulance and backup now.
又见面了
Hello again.
你在干…离开我的帐篷
What are you... Get out of my tent.
没问题
Sure thing.
但首先 你女朋友在哪里
But first... Where's your girlfriend?
-佩吉呢 -我跟你说过了
- Paige. - I already told you.
她回家了
- She went home. - Mm.
其实我们知道她没回
Actually, we know she didn't.
我会大喊
I'll yell.
那我就用这把斧头砍你的眼
Then I'm gonna hit you in the eye with this hatchet.
听着 我没有你们要找的东西 好吗
Look, I-I don't have what you're looking for, okay?
她拿走了
She took it.
拿走了什么
Took what?
1500万美元
The $15 million.
她拿走离开了
She took it and left.
只要我们在营地 你就待在这里
As long as we're in the camp, you stay here.
如果你试图逃跑 多诺会找到你 然后…
You try to run, Donno will find you, and...
嚓嚓
Chop, chop.
知道了
-把枪放下 -再靠近一步
- Drop the gun. - Come one step closer
我就崩了他的脑袋
and I'll blow his head off.
-小心 霍伊特 -放下你的枪
- Careful, Hoyt. - Drop your gun.
-我们可以聊聊 -立刻放下 否则我就杀了这家伙
- We can talk about this. - Drop it now or I'll kill this guy!
好
Okay, okay.
你还好吗 波珀斯
You okay, Pops?
我必须说我不是最好
Gotta say, I've been better.
我没有武器
I have no weapon.
现在放我的搭档走
Now let my partner go.
不可能 除非我拿到自己需要的东西
No way. Not until I get what I need.
是什么
And what's that?
一个离开这里的办法
A way outta here.
我觉得那不可能
I don't think that's gonna happen.
那你朋友就会死
Then your friend's gonna die.
好吧 嘿
Okay!
你觉得我在开玩笑吗
You think I'm not serious?!
我相信你 冷静点 冷静下来 我会帮你
I believe you. Just calm down. Calm down, and I will help you.
Whoo!
怀亚特
Wyatt!
我们走
Let's move!
怀亚特做不到了
Oh, Wyatt can't do that.
把手放在我能看见的地方
Hands where I can see 'em.
好 明白
Okay, understood.
要花点时间才能筹到你想要的数目
Look, it's gonna take some time to get you all your money.
这家银行没有足够的现金
This bank doesn't have enough cash.
-我要的车呢 -已经在路上了
- What about my car? - It's on its way.
飞机处于待命状态
And a plane's on standby.
听着 你让我做的所有事 我都照办了
Look, I did everything that you've asked for.
立刻放我的搭档走
- Let my partner go now. - No!
不行 他要跟我待在一起 直到我安全离开
No, he stays with me until I'm safe and far away.
我知道这是怎么回事
I know how this works.
只要我能开枪崩了他脑袋 你就不会耍我
As long as I can put a bullet in his head, you won't screw with me.
我救了你一命 希瑟
I saved your life, Heather.
这不是私人恩怨
This isn't personal.
这都是私人恩怨
It's all personal...
都是因为你生你妈妈的气
all because you're mad at your mom.
闭嘴 你什么都不知道
Shut up! You don't know anything.
那个贱♥人♥切断了我的经济来源 她偷了我继承的遗产
The bitch cut me off, stole my inheritance.
我应该就这么忘了吗
I'm just supposed to forget that?
我是她的亲骨肉
I'm her flesh and blood.
就算是亲骨肉 有的父母也不会爱孩子
Flesh and blood doesn't always make you a good parent.
听着 我理解她伤害了你 希瑟
Look, I get how she hurt you, Heather.
但别让她毁了你的余生
But don't let her ruin the rest of your life.
对我来说太迟了
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表