剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
你们俩的处境都很艰难
You're both in a really tough position.
没错
Yep.
好了 博呢 他跟他前妻
Well, what about Beau? How's he doing with his ex
和艾弗瑞以及那个烂摊子怎么样了
and Avery and all that craziness?
他还没好好聊过这件事 我想给他点空间
Well, he hasn't really talked about it, so I'm just trying to give him his space.
说到不爱说话的男人 关于那个神秘杀人犯 你有什么发现
Speaking of men not talking, you get an ID on our mystery murderer?
没有 他一直对我们保持沉默
No, he's been completely silent on us.
他只承认杀害了佩吉
He only confessed about Paige's murder.
真奇怪 这是唯一没有尸体的罪案
That's weird. That's the one crime with no body.
也许他当时有比较充足的时间处理尸体
Maybe he had more time to get rid of her.
如果我去会会他呢
What if I take a run at him?
当然可以 你是什么思路
Sure. What's your angle?
他独自住在森林里
Living out in the woods by himself,
可能没有什么朋友 所以我会表现得像朋友一样
he probably didn't have many friends. So I'm gonna act like one.
祝你好运
Good luck.
爸爸 不在这里面
Dad, it's not in here!
听着 乔治·福尔曼发明烧烤架
Listen. George Foreman created that grill
是为了让全世界 都能享受他的大♥师♥级厨艺 好吗
so that the world could enjoy his culinary mastery, okay?
警♥察♥哀悼
谋杀
警♥察♥哀悼
谋杀搭档
就在那里 相信我 你会希望找到的
It's in there. Trust me. You're gonna want to find it.
嘿 你那里还好吗 需要帮助吗
Hey, you good in there? You need some help?
我还是没找到
No luck.
好吧 听着 你妈妈很快就到这里
Okay, well, uh, listen, your mom's gonna be here any second,
她会想让我把你喂饱 所以你得撒谎
and she's expecting me to feed you, so you're gonna need to lie.
没关系 我吃了点一年前过期的麦片
It's fine. I had some of that cereal in there... that expired a year ago.
完美 早就跟你说过 保质期是个骗局
Perfect. Told you those expiration dates are a scam.
不 已经不新鲜了
No, it was stale.
没那么糟 她来了
Eh, you'll live. Here we go.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey! - Hey.
非常感谢你照顾她
Thank you so much for taking her.
艾米
- Mm-hmm. - Em...
我给你带了早餐
I brought breakfast for you.
-天啊 -我说对了吧
- Oh, my God. - There you go.
在车里
It's in the car.
如果你需要跟爸爸谈谈 可以直接说
If you need to talk to Dad, you can just say that.
就是这样
That.
好吧
Okay. Ahem.
-随后跟你聊 -好
- I'll talk to you later. - Okay.
祝你开心
Good times.
-爱你 -谢谢
- Love you. - Thank you.
怎么了
What's up?
艾弗瑞仍然住在酒店
Uh, Avery's still at a hotel.
我倒是不在乎 但是他就适合待在那里
Oh, well, not that I care, but that seems like a good place for him.
我们在试着解决问题
We're trying to work things out.
我只是认为他操之过急了 正在想法补救
I just think he got out over his skis, and he is trying to fix it,
但说起来非常复杂
but, you know, it's very... complicated.
肯定的
I'm sure it is.
开始吧 你可以幸灾乐祸了
Go ahead. You can gloat.
怎么会 不 我没在…我没在幸灾乐祸
What? No, I'm not... I'm not... I'm not gloating.
听着 最重要的是你和艾米丽平安无事
Look, all that matters is that you and Emily are okay.
我们会的
We will be.
我在意你们
I care about you.
我知道你真的在意
I know you do.
-我只是需要让你知道 -好
- Just needed you to know that. - Okay.
我和艾弗瑞要商量下一步怎么做的时候
I might need you to take Em for a little bit
可能需要你照顾艾米一小段时间
while Avery and I sort out what we're gonna do.
好 没问题 听着 我随时为你和艾米丽服务 好吗
Yeah, I got you. Look, I'm here for you and Emily, okay?
我已经把她安置在杜威尔和霍伊特 和凯西在一起
And I've already got her set up at Dewell and Hoyt with Cassie.
算是无薪实习 直到开学
Kind of an unpaid internship until school starts.
好 在私♥家♥侦♥探♥机构吗
Mm. Okay. At a private detective agency?
我来告诉你为什么 我工作的时候 凯西和丹尼斯会照顾好她
Let me tell you why. Cassie and Denise... They'll take great care of her while I'm at work.
我愿意
- Uh-huh. - I would trust them
把命交给她们
with my life.
-你可以接一下 接吧 -抱歉
- You can take it. Go ahead. - Sorry.
没关系
Yeah.
霍伊特 怎么了
Hoyt. What's up?
收到 好
Roger that. Okay.
该走了
Time to go.
他们在松树公园发现了一具尸体
Found a body in Pine Tree Park.
好吧 小心点
Okay. Well, just be careful.
我向来小心
Always am.
报♥警♥人说他们发现了一具尸体吗
So, the caller said that they found a body?
对
Yep.
有没有可能我们走运了 只是有人睡着了
Any chance we get lucky and it's just somebody sleeping?
在那上面
Up there!
看来不是
Something tells me no.
我们要去见玛雅·贝克 跳伞者的妻子
We're meeting Maya Baker, the wife of the parachutist.
这份工作最糟糕的差事 不是吗 通知近亲死讯
Worst part of the job, isn't it? Notifying next of kin.
我也不喜欢这差事
I'm not a fan of this part, either.
Mm-hmm.
嘿 波珀斯 你查到了什么
Hey, Pops, what do you got?
法医刚刚完成 对布雷特·贝克降落伞的取证
Forensics just got done with Brett Baker's parachute.
各种线一团糟 重点是其中一条被剪断了
The lines are a mess. And get this... One of them was cut.
真的吗 好吧 这下案子性质变了
Really? Well, that changes things.
好了 谢谢
Um, all right, thanks.
没关系 老大
You got it, boss.
看起来这可能是一起蓄意杀人案 霍伊特
Looks like we might have ourselves a homicide, Hoyt.
布雷特作为特技演员表演从天而降
Brett did these drop-in events as a stunt.
他今天本该在海伦娜湖
H-He was supposed to be at Lake Helena today.
参加婴儿性别揭秘派对
Some kind of gender-reveal party.
所以他才穿牛仔服吗
Was that the cowboy costume?
这是演出的一项要求
Part of the gig.
我真不敢相信 布雷特是被谋杀的吗
I can't believe this. Brett was murdered?
我们觉得有人对他的降落伞动了手脚
We think that somebody may have tampered with his chute.
在此之前他是做什么的
What did he do before this?
他以前是空降消防员
He used to be a smokejumper.
布雷特非常喜欢那项工作 我想他只是不得不辞职
Brett loved doing it. He just, um... had to quit, I guess.
为什么
How come?
布雷特当时在经历一段非常艰难的时期
Brett was going through a really rough patch.
他最好的朋友死在了防火道
His best friend died on a fireline.
布雷特亲眼目睹他被烧死
And Brett watched him burn.
他朋友叫什么名字
What was his friend's name?
戴夫·路德维格
Dave Ludwig.
那起事故被裁定为意外 但布雷特难以接受
It was ruled as an accident, but Brett took it really hard.
他责怪自己
He blamed himself.
好 我懂那种感受
Yeah, I know how that goes.
那有没有人对他怀恨在心
Anybody else hold it against him?
戴夫的父亲 弗兰克
Dave's father, Frank.
他是消防队长
He's the fire squad leader,
所以布雷特很难待下去
so it was pretty tough for Brett to stick around.
弗兰克把他儿子的死归咎于布雷特吗
Frank blamed his son's death on Brett?
对
Yeah.
欢迎光临
恨到想让他死吗
Enough to want him dead?
♪ Desperate and dangerous ♪
♪ A gun in my hand ♪
♪ Armed to the teeth ♪
♪ To fight authority ♪
就不能找个人少一点的地方聊吗
Isn't there a less... public place we could do this?
就是两个老朋友喝一杯
Two old friends grabbing a drink.
坐吧
Huh? Sit.
跟我说说工作进展如何
And tell me how our work is going.
我们已经给了你一周时间 钱在哪里
We've given you a week. Where's the money?
账户被高度加密了
The account's heavily encrypted.
Ah.
程序需要大量工时
Program requires a lot of man-hours.
好吧 算你走运 我会延长你的最后期限
Well, lucky or you, I'm extending your deadline.
-你还有24小时 -不够
- You've got 24 hours. - That isn't enough.
你尽自己最大的努力
Do whatever you need to do,
就会得到当初承诺你的一百万美元
and you will get the million you were offered.
这笔钱本来就是我们的 所以这笔找回奖励款够丰厚了
A generous finder's fee seeing that the money belongs to us in the first place.
你偷走的那两页…
The pages you stole...
要是我没偷那两页日记 我们就没得谈了
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表