剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
初次约会就问这个 真有你的
Ooh, that's a hell of a question to ask on a first date.
Mm.
我不知道 而且我希望自己永远不会知道
I don't know and, uh, I hope I never find out.
但你可能会想去那边看看
But you might want to look over there.
-秃鹫 -没错 有死尸
- Vultures. - Yeah, something dead.
我想去看看
I wanna look.
那就得走过去了
That's a hike.
而且天黑后才能到
We, uh, wouldn't get there till, you know, after dark.
难道你妈妈给你下了宵禁令
Mom give you a curfew?
反正你就是不打算让我好过 对吧
You're not gonna make this easy, are you?
没错
No.
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是在找我的刀
Just looking for my knife.
-刀丢了 就在… -就在你逃离我时吗
- Dropped it when... - When you were running away from me?
对
Yeah.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我知道你跟我继父聊过了
I know that you spoke with my stepfather.
我也知道你觉得我伤害了佩吉
And I know that you think I did something to Paige.
不过我没有
Well, I didn't.
-其实我根本不知道发生了什么 -你说她离开了
- Truth is, I don't know what happened. - You said that she left.
没错 但当时还有别的人
Yeah, but there was somebody else out there.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
我不知道该相信什么
I don't know what to believe.
我永远不会做任何伤害佩吉
I would never do anything to hurt Paige
或者其他任何人的事
or anyone else, for that matter.
我不是那种人
It's not who I am.
但我真的需要你别插手
But I just really, really need you to stay out of this.
你不知道自己掺和进什么事里了
You don't know what you're dealing with.
卢克录音 1号♥
好吧
Okay.
真的没有
On scene now.
整栋房♥子都检查过了 没有斯科特和奥特姆的踪迹
The whole house has been cleared. No sign of Scott or Autumn.
我去单车店看看他是否在那里
Headed to the bike shop to see if he shows there.
我们看一眼 然后再去一趟卡特家
We're gonna take a quick look then head over to the Cutters' for another pass.
-有任何发现就打给我 -好
- Call me if you get anything. - Yeah.
这么说
So what?
乔迪发现这家伙在跟踪她女儿
Jody discovers this guy was creeping on her daughter
让他离远点吗
and told him to stay away?
或许他是去那里找奥特姆 结果撞见了乔迪
Well, maybe he went over there to get Autumn and ran into Jody instead.
Hmm.
真奇怪
That's weird.
我上高中时 每年暑假都会跟叔叔盖房♥子…
I used to, uh, build houses with my uncle every summer during high school.
现在不是你讲过去经历的时候
Not the time for another one of your stories.
不 听着 这房♥子…这房♥子有点不对劲
No, listen, there's something... There's something off about this house.
真的…我一走进来就感觉到了
It's, uh... I felt it the moment I walked in.
感觉尺寸不太对
It's like the dimensions are wrong.
奇怪
- Weird. - Hm.
我去楼上看看
I'm gonna take a look upstairs.
我就跟在你后面
Right behind you.
什么情况
What the hell?
奥特姆
Autumn.
嘿 你还好吗 奥特姆
Hey. You okay? Autumn?
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. Hey, you okay?
芭蕾软鞋 2016年6月13日
她好像被下药了
I think she's been drugged.
我们得带她离开这里
We got to get her out of here.
该死
Damn it.
嘿 看着我
Hey, look at me.
奥特姆 你看到钥匙了吗
Autumn, did you see a key?
这不是我的房♥间
This is my room.
2007年到2014年使用的邦迪
你看到钥匙了吗
Did you see a key?
他已经筹划多年
He's been planning this for years...
从她小时候开始
since she was a child.
嘿
Aaah!
他伤到了我
Ah, he got me.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
霍伊特
Hoyt!
说起来 抛开现在的目标来说 今天还挺有意思的
You know, uh, current objective aside, today's been fun.
-或许我们可以… -你看
- Maybe we could, uh... - Look.
是马克·伍德曼 失踪的背包客
It's Mark Woodman, our missing backpacker.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
非常抱歉 爸爸
I'm so sorry, Daddy.
他做这一切都是因为我
He did all this because of me.
不 这是我的错
No, it's my fault.
我本该保护好你们俩 真的很抱歉
I should've protected both of you, and I'm so sorry.
我为什么感觉每次都是怪物赢了
Why does it feel like the monsters always win
即使我们抓住了他们
even when we get them?
是啊 不过至少这对父女还有彼此
Yeah. At least those two have each other.
对
Yeah.
慈爱的父亲也无法保护孩子免受一切伤害
A loving dad can't protect you from everything.
但确实大有裨益
But it goes a long way.
打烊
管理层大换血
我们仍然在谈论他们 还是在谈论别人
We still talking about them, or we talking about somebody else?
我找到了目标 佩吉和卢克
I located the targets... Paige and Luke.
真迅速 他们在哪里
That was fast. Where are they?
露营旅行
Camping trip.
他们用假姓登记的 但就是他们
They registered under fake last names, but it's them.
听起来他们在尽力保持低调
Huh. Sounds like they're trying to lay low.
没错 但他们还是太嫩了
Yeah, they're bad at it.
这说明事情很容易就能办好
Which means this should be easy.
你来决定
Your call.
我一直想去露营
I have always wanted to go camping.
你觉得让沃尔特搬去另一间小屋 就能解决问题吗
You think moving Walter to another cabin is gonna solve things?
小溪旁的小屋更与世隔绝
Well, the creek cabin is more isolated.
方圆几公里内无人打扰
No one to bother for miles around.
这么说吧 我以胡子做赌注
Tell you what... I bet my beard
他和这几起失踪案有关系
he's got something to do with these disappearances.
你的胡子可不多 巴基
That's not much of a beard there, Bucky.
我没在开玩笑 真是的
I'm serious, damn it.
好了 我知道你是认真的
Yeah, I know you are.
沃尔特 该走了
Walter, time to go.
你为什么把他带过来
Why'd you bring him here?
你不能指望我一个人帮你搬走所有东西吧
Well, you can't expect me to come help you move all by myself, can you?
你外婆总说我的脑袋顽固得像头牛
I mean, your grandma always said I had a head hard as an ox,
但我的背可今日不比往昔了
but my back, now, that's a different story.
我不想让他在这里
I don't want him here.
-好了 沃尔特… -别跟你妈妈那样大声说话
- Now, Walter. - Don't raise your voice to your mother like that.
你不属于这里
You do not belong here!
嘿 你这个忘恩负义的小畜生
You ungrateful little cur!
巴克 我宁愿一枪崩掉你的脑袋
Buck! I'd rather put a bullet in your brain
也不愿眼睁睁看你把她拖下水
then watch you drag her down for another second!
巴克 放开他
Buck, get off of him!
把你的手…巴克 退后
Get your hands... Buck! Back off.
快走 赶紧走
Go on. Go on now.
好了 桑妮 你听我说…
Now, Sunny, you listen to me...
不 你听着
No, you listen.
他是我儿子 我的孩子
That's my son, my child.
如果你再碰他一次 老天保佑
And if you touch him again, God help me,
我会让你不得好死 老头
I'll bring down a cold hell on your head, old man,
以你想都不敢想的方式
the likes of which you've never seen before.
你知道我♥干♥得出来
And you know I can.
你就是弄不明白 对吗
You just don't see it, do ya?
或许你明白 但你不在乎
Or maybe you do and you just don't care.
但那孩子总有一天会毁掉你 桑妮
But that boy is gonna be the end of you someday, Sunny.
你就等着瞧吧
You can count on it.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
真是个乖孩子
That's a good boy. That's a good boy.
我爱你 沃尔特
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表