剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
只不过佩吉没回家 如果这是她的包 那她肯定没回
Except Paige didn't go home, not if this is her bag.
现在卢克失踪了 只有他和科马克·巴恩斯不在营地
And now Luke is missing. He and Cormac Barnes are the only ones not in camp.
好 那我们去听听这里的人都怎么说
Okay, let's collect statements from everybody.
看看他们的说法是否对得上
Let's see if their stories match up.
好
Right.
卢克和佩吉感情不和
Luke and Paige were going through a rough patch,
像年轻情侣那样争吵不休
bickering like young couples do.
没错 不过我觉得不止如此
Yeah, well, I'd say it was a little more than that.
他们俩第一天到这里时 我就有种不好的感觉 尤其是卢克
I had a bad feeling about those two from day one. Luke especially.
他身上有你们这一代人所说的 有毒的男子气概
He had what your generation would call toxic masculinity.
浑身上下都是
He was full to the gills with it.
玛丽觉得佩吉是个泼妇
Mary thought Paige was a bitch.
她同情卢克 所以他们搞在了一起
And she felt sorry for Luke. That's why they hooked up.
再说了 他帅气迷人
And, plus, he was cute.
这里有很多死掉的东西 森林的缘故
Lots of dead things up here. It's the woods.
死掉的东西
Dead things.
我以为卢克和玛丽是一对
I thought Luke and Mary were together.
我从见过佩吉 别人告诉我 她很讨人厌
I never met Paige. I'm told she was a pill.
不过玛丽看起来很友好
Mary seemed nice, though.
玛丽教了我几个瑜伽姿势 缓解我背部的不适 我很喜欢她
Mary taught me some yoga poses for my bad back. I liked her.
玛丽是个非常贴心的女孩 感觉我们辜负了她
Mary was such a sweet girl. I feel like we failed her.
希望你们抓到杀死她的混♥蛋♥
I hope you catch the bastard who did this.
你们最好比我先抓到凶手
You better catch him before I do.
我无法想象有人想杀死那个可怜的女孩
I can't imagine anybody wanting to kill that poor girl.
我不知道 在我看来 卢克好像很紧张 压力很大
I don't know. Luke seemed nervous to me, stressed.
卢克警告过我 这里有危险分子
Luke warned me about dangerous people being here.
然后他就消失在森林里了
And then he just disappeared into the woods.
卢克本不想来这里
Uh well, Luke didn't want to be here.
佩吉为了给他庆生 把他拽到了这里
Paige dragged him up here for his birthday.
有件事可能是个因素
There is one thing that might be a factor.
卢克跟我说过 他和佩吉有1500万美元的加密货币
Luke told me that he and Paige had $15 million in crypto.
他告诉我时 我以为是个玩笑
When he told me, I thought it was a joke, but, um...
但现在我不太确定了
now I'm not so sure.
看来卢克走得很匆忙
Guess Luke left in a hurry.
助理警长已经搜查过这里了
Deputies already searched this, you know.
我们再看看
Let's look again.
艾弗瑞说的那1500万美元 让案情发生了转折
What Avery said about the $15 million changes things.
好吧 不过我不会相信艾弗瑞 好吗 他总是随口乱说
Okay, well, I wouldn't trust Avery, alright? He's full of crap.
我不觉得他在撒谎
I don't think he was lying.
你被那个狗♥娘♥养♥的迷住了 是吗
That son of a bitch charmed you, didn't he?
是因为他的口音吗 好吧
It was the accent, wasn't it? Uh-huh. Yeah.
说起来 一小时前 你认定汤娅和多诺是凶手
You know, an hour ago, you were dead set on Tonya and Donno being the killers.
我们需要调查那笔钱
The money is something we need to look into.
有发现
Found something.
卢克有佩吉的手♥机♥ 等等
Luke had Paige's phone. Wait.
艾米丽说佩吉一直在给桑妮发短♥信♥
Emily said that Sunny was receiving texts from Paige.
看来我们知道是谁发的了
I guess we know who was sending them.
好吧 这么说在森林里吵架时 卢克杀死了佩吉 对吗
Okay, so Luke kills Paige in a lovers' quarrel in the woods, right?
藏了尸体 埋了包
Hides the body, buries the bag.
然后玛丽发现了包 所以他为了保守自己的秘密而杀死她吗
And then Mary finds the bag, so he kills her to keep his secret?
奇怪的是他要逃跑 还留下了证据
Strange he would run away and leave this evidence behind.
没错 确实感觉有点说不通
Yeah, something is just not making sense about this.
当个跑腿小哥也是有好处的
So being an errand boy has its perks.
我是好处吗
I'm a perk?
不过听起来不太合适
That didn't come out right.
Mm-hmm.
不如我们跳舞吧
How about we just dance?
-跳舞 -对 有何不可
- Dance? - Yeah. Why the hell not?
你约我出来是喝一杯 不是跳舞
Well, you asked me out for a drink, not a dance.
今天太累了 所以改天吧
And it's been a long day, so I'm gonna take a rain check.
-我会督促你兑现诺言 -好
- I'm gonna hold you to that. - Okay.
我一直想问你
So, uh, I've been meaning to ask you,
你有没有查到我爸爸把那辆车卖♥♥给了谁 那辆烧掉的车
did you ever find out who my dad sold that truck to, the... the one that burned?
你知道这件事了
You know about that?
我可能无意中听到了你们的谈话
I might've overheard you talking about it.
没有 我什么都没查到
Um, no. I got nothing.
我觉得你♥爸♥爸没有完全说实话
I don't think your dad's being completely honest.
抱歉 事实就是这样
Sorry. That's just the truth.
你觉得他和死去的背包客有关系吗
You think he has something to do with the dead backpacker?
不 我没觉得 只是有件事我想不明白
No, I don't. It's just one of those weird things I can't seem to square.
你是说曾经属于我爸爸的那辆车
You mean my dad once owning a truck
可能被你看到的某个山林怪人
who you saw some weird mountain dude
用于转移尸体吗 你无法理解这件事吗
maybe transporting a dead body in? That's what you can't square?
好吧 既然你这么说了
Well, when you put it like that...
我还能怎么说
How else am I supposed to put it?
营地确实有很多辆车 也有旧车 数都数不清
I mean, the camp does own a lot of trucks, and old ones... Too many to count.
你有什么想法
Well, what do you think about it?
我想我可能该回营地了
I think I should probably head back to camp.
而且我还要督促你兑现诺言
And I think I'm gonna collect on that rain check.
没错 你应该督促我
Yeah, you should collect.
你最好带来自己最漂亮的舞靴
You better bring your best dancing boots.
瞧好吧
Oh, just you wait.
好
Okay.
哎呀
Oh, boy.
没错 她这里有发现 我在查看
去那边看看
Check that way.
有人在那里吗
Is someone there?
我是霍伊特
It's Hoyt.
我们在奇姆尼岩发现了一具尸体
We got a body down by the Chimney Rocks.
你有什么消息
是卢克
It's Luke.
准大学生失踪
到底怎么回事
What the hell?
好 等我追踪到他就会告诉你
Okay. Yeah. I'll let you know when I track him down.
-是珍妮 -对
- Jenny? - Yeah.
她和博在桑妮·巴恩斯的营地
She and Beau are up at Sunny Barnes' camp.
他们有两个客人被杀了
Two of their guests were murdered.
天啊
Holy crap!
珍妮让你找的人是谁
Well, who does Jenny have you looking for?
科马克·巴恩斯
Cormac Barnes.
但昨晚我跟他在靴跟酒吧
But I was with him last night... At the Boot Heel.
别这样
Don't.
他知道发生了什么吗
Well, does he know what happened?
我不清楚 他跟我说要回营地
I don't know. He told me he was going back up to camp.
-但珍妮说他就没露面 -真奇怪 -没错
- Jenny says he never showed. - Weird. - Yeah.
没错 就这样
Alright.
Hmm.
嘿 你过来一下
Hey, get this.
卢克和佩吉用假姓报名参加露营
Luke and Paige registered for this trip under fake last names.
佩吉跟桑妮说 她运行一个信托基金
Paige told Sunny she had a trust fund,
但实际上她是个数据录入员
but in reality, she was a data-entry clerk.
卢克也是 他们俩来这里的前几天都辞了职
So was Luke. They both quit their jobs days before this trip.
好吧 所以这本身并不是度假
Okay. So this wasn't necessarily a vacation, per se.
也许他们是在外面躲着
Maybe they were hiding out.
艾弗瑞提到的1500万美元 我在想是他们偷来的
But the $15 million Avery mentioned? I'm thinking they stole it.
这就能解释为什么汤娅和多诺在这里了
Could explain why Tonya and Donno are here.
-也许他们在为别人做事 -幸亏你这么说了
- Maybe they're working a job. - I'm glad you said it.
我都开始觉得 多诺在用他的三明治手艺贿赂你呢
I was beginning to think Donno was bribing you with his sandwich craft.
好了 别那么说
Okay, you know what? Let's not go there.
因为坏人也可以有优点
'Cause bad guys can have good points.
多诺只是碰巧很会做三明治
Donno's just happens to be sandwich skills.
多诺在做三明治吗
Oh! Donno's making sandwiches?
但愿如此 但是没有 你查到了什么
I wish. But no. What do you got?
好 装备棚屋少了一张弓和箭筒
Uh, yeah, so there's a missing bow and quiver from the equipment shed.
箭和凶器吻合
Arrows match the murder weapon.
谁有权进入那间棚屋
Who had access to that shed?
大家都能进 他们没锁门
Everyone. They didn't keep it locked.
好吧 问题是 谁有机会杀死卢克和玛丽两人
Okay, so question is, who had the opportunity to kill both Luke and Mary?
我们知道超级月亮徒步那晚
We know that Cormac and... And Donno were both missing
科马克和多诺都不在
the night of the supermoon hike.
艾弗瑞和巴克在森林里找卢克的时候 也有作案可能
Avery and Buck also could have done it when they were out in the woods looking for Luke.
其他人都能说清卢克遇害时自己在哪
Everyone else is accounted for at the time of Luke's murder.
所有权凭证
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表