剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表
前情提要
-佩吉平安回到纽约了吗 -当然了
- Did Paige get back to New York okay? - She sure did.
卢克觉得你仍然怀疑他
Luke thinks you're still suspicious about him.
听着 明天你妈妈就到了
Look, your mum's arriving tomorrow.
她觉得我们在这里骑马 玩得很开心
She thinks we're up here riding horses, having fun,
而不是调查失踪案
not looking into some disappearance.
雷恩·布拉说或许你们能帮我解决 我老大的一个问题
Ren Bhullar said you might be able to help me with a problem my boss has.
他的东西被偷走了 想要找回来
Something was taken from him and he wants it back.
把东西和人交给我们 你们会得到非常丰厚的报酬
Deliver them to us, and you will be very well compensated.
-我找到了目标 -他们在哪里
- I located the targets. - Where are they?
露营旅行
Camping trip.
我一直想去露营
I have always wanted to go camping.
所以我们要找什么
So, uh, what are we looking for?
是马克·伍德曼 失踪的背包客
It's Mark Woodman, our missing backpacker.
那孩子总有一天会毁掉你 桑妮
That boy is gonna be the end of you someday, Sunny.
我爱你 沃尔特
I love you, Walter.
他们走了
They're gone.
你怎么不大声呼救
Why didn't you scream for help?
我不知道你们是什么人
I don't know who any of you people are.
要是我真的大喊会怎样
What would've happened if I did scream?
不会有好事
Nothing good.
我妈妈跟所有人说你回家了
My mom told everyone you went home.
你妈妈是桑妮吗
Your mom... is Sunny?
是
Yes.
桑妮为什么让你待在这里
Why is Sunny keeping you out here?
为了不让其他人伤害我
To protect me from other people.
还有警♥察♥
And the police.
好吧 信息量很大
Okay, a lot to unpack there.
卢克本来要用那块石头砸你的脑袋 我救了你
Luke was gonna hit you in the head with that rock, and I saved you.
救了我吗
Saved me?
从我男朋友手中吗
From my boyfriend?
他不在乎你
He doesn't care about you!
他已经翻篇了
He has already moved on.
一直在和别的女人调情
He has been frolicking with other women.
他不是好人
He's bad news.
所以…所以你
S-So, you...
你监视你妈妈的营地吗
you spy on your mom's camp?
这不叫监视
It's not spying.
而叫观察
I am... observing.
我给你拿了新绷带
I have some fresh bandages for you.
我可以吗
May I?
你逃离卢克时 身上划了个大口子
You really cut yourself bad running away from Luke.
我保证会保护你
I promise, I will protect you.
人们以前用蛆清理伤口
In the old days, they used maggots to clean wounds,
防止坏疽
stop gangrene.
你要是敢在我身上放一只蛆 我发誓你…
If you put a maggot on me, I swear...
Aah!
这是抗生素软膏 开个玩笑
It's antibiotic ointment. It's a joke.
这个涂上去可能会很疼
This might hurt.
我太过纯良 但这让我纠结困惑
I have so much good in me, but it gets messed up.
情绪在内心积聚
Builds up inside,
让我头疼
makes my head hurt.
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得你踏足
I think that you've been out here
这个疯狂的《鸭子王朝》 生存主义者之旅太久了
on this whole crazy Duck Dynasty survivalist trip for a long time,
或许你只是需要找到人生方向
and maybe you just need some direction in your life...
比如秘密任务
like, um... a secret mission or something.
-我喜欢任务 -是吗
- I like missions. - Yeah?
我刚才在想
I was thinking...
或许你可以去营地 给我拿样东西
...you can maybe go into the camp and get something for me?
没问题 我可以
Sure. I can do that.
热成猩猩的三伏天
大♥降♥价♥
《天空市凶案》
这辆小摩托不错
This is a sweet little ride.
我女儿从会骑三轮脚踏车以来 就一直想要一辆
My daughter has wanted one of these since she could ride a tricycle.
我现在想着应该教她骑车了 对吧
I'm thinking now I should teach her to ride, you know?
-她不会骑吗 -不会
- She doesn't ride? - No, no.
-过度保护的妈妈 -明白了
- Very overprotective mother. - Mm, got it.
如果你懂我的意思
So probably better that I ask for, uh,
我觉得还是先斩后奏比较好
forgiveness than permission, if you know what I mean. There's just something
就是父女时光 明白吗
about daddy-daughter time, you know?
♪ My only company ♪
-抱歉 等我一下好吗 -好 没问题
- Um, sorry. Give me a moment. - Sure, yeah.
♪ And the wind may howl ♪
-怎么回事 你从没见过艾米丽这么高兴吗 -不好意思 先生 有人招呼你吗
-Oh, what's that? You've never seen Emily so happy? -Excuse me, sir. Is somebody helping you?
当然没见过 因为你竟带她去豪华露营
Of course not. 'Cause you took her glamping.
而我送了她一辆摩托车
I gave her a bike.
-下来 赶紧下车 立刻从那辆车上下来 -我这就下来 行了
Step off. Come on. Step off the bike right now!
-拜托 -立刻
I mean, come on. That's...
-从车上下来 下… -别碰我
Get your hands off me!
等一下
Whoa. Wait a second.
嘿
Hey. Hey!
-嘿 来人帮帮他 -他刚才想偷走那辆车
- Hey, somebody help him! - He was trying to steal the bike.
私人领地
禁止擅自闯入
站住
Stop!
嘿
Whoa, hey! Hey!
警♥察♥ 站住
Sheriff's Department! Stop!
快点 赶紧走
快走
Let's go! Let's go!
嘿
Hey!
25Y 2BGR725Y
2-5-Yankee, 2-Bravo-Golf-Romeo-7-2-5-Yankee.
我记住你了
I got you!
725Y
7-2-5-Yankee.
好了
Okay. Okay.
我要把这些拿去实验室 好吗
验尸官
-好 谢谢你 -不客气
Yeah. Thank you.
刑事侦缉处称尸体在这里不到48小时
CID says the body's been here less than 48 hours.
护林员
腐烂情况相当严重
Decomp is pretty bad.
也不知道他是不是先没命 然后尸体被挪到这里
I wonder if he died earlier and the body was moved here.
小径在那上面 对吗
The trail's up there, right?
对 你有什么想法
Yeah. What are you thinking?
可能是一只动物把他拖到了这里
Maybe an animal dragged him here,
或者他撞伤了脑袋 无意识地走到了这里
or he hit his head and wandered?
也许吧 或者这是个抛尸的好地方
Maybe. Or this is a good place to dump a body.
嘿 凯斯 我现在得回去了
Hey, Cass, I need to head on back now.
我得去接几位新来的露营者
Gotta pick up some new campers coming in.
但如果你需要我 我乐意帮忙
But, uh, I'll be around if you need me.
谢谢你
Mm-hmm. Thank you.
-所做的一切 -没关系
- For everything. - Yeah.
有个小东西
You got a little...
谢谢
Thanks.
你们俩整晚都待在这里吗
You two been here all night?
我不能丢下尸体
I wasn't gonna leave the body.
-他又不能丢下你 -好吧
- And he wasn't gonna leave you. - Okay.
红头美洲鹫把尸体啄得一团糟
Turkey buzzards made a mess out of this scene.
没错
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
看这个
Look at this.
那是什么
What is that?
-很奇怪 -是
- It's weird. - Yeah.
说到奇怪 前几天我开车穿过山区时
Speaking of weird, I was driving through the mountains the other day
遇到了一个车子出故障的人
and I ran into some guy whose truck had broken down.
给我一种泰德·卡辛斯基的强烈感觉
Gave me serious Ted Kaczynski vibes.
他开着一辆蓝白相间的萨博班
Drove a blue and white Suburban,
我记得在后座的帆布下面看到有东西
and I remember seeing something under a tarp in the back.
你觉得那是什么
What do you think it was?
我不知道 但平时没人走那条路
I don't know, but no one uses that road.
他看起来很紧张
And he was nervous about something.
先等等验尸官那边的结果吧
Let's see what the coroner gets back on the body.
到了 这里就是我们的大本营
Well, this is it. This is home base.
天啊 真美
Oh, man. It's beautiful.
-谢谢你 科马克 -不用谢
- Thank you, Cormac. - Of course.
剧集 | 天空市凶案(2020) | 导航列表